You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Shelly Frost" started this thread

Reg: Mar 14th 2011

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 2:56pm

CLOMID ROUND 2 :-(

HI THERE EVERYONE, THANKS FOR YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENTS, I HAVE COME BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND NOW ON MY FRESH CYCLE, I AM TAKNG NOISTERONE TABLETS TO MAKE ME HAVE MY PERIOD THEN ON DAY 2 OF IT I HAVE TO START TAKING CLOMID DAYS 2 TO 6.
I STARTED ON 50G AND IT DIDNT EVEN MAKE ME OVULATE, VERY DISSAPOINTED AND DOWN, BUT HEY GOTTA TRY AGAIN. IS ANYONE ELSE IN THIS SITUATION, ADVICE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I AM NOW ONTO 100G, HOPE THIS WORKS. THANKS ?( xfingers xfingers

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 3:13pm

Hiya, Shelly
When I was on treatment I also found that Clomid 50mg did nothing and unfortunately neither did 100mg on its own - I ended up needing injections as well. I have heard of a number Good luck, Hun

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Reg: Apr 7th 2009

Children: DD 11 and DS 6

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:45pm

I started on 50mg clomid and got a BFP which I mc'd. The next few cycles of 50mg I became resistant.Upped to 100mg ov'd first cycle and resistant to next so was put on Tamoxifen.So far I'm resistant to 20mg so onto 40mg as off tonight.