You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "consideringsurrogacy" started this thread

Reg: Jun 15th 2011

Children: 2, boy and girl

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:34pm

surrogacy?

Hi i have 2 children of my own and want others to have the privilage so,

i'm considering being a surrogate, any advice or information or person opinions welcome.

thank you x

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "consideringsurrogacy" (Jun 15th 2011, 9:36pm)

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 10:16pm

Hi considering surrogacy,

this site is not for offering surrogacy, just support and advice for people going through infertility. I think you would have to speak to clinics directly.
We do have a information on egg donation, which is another thing you could consider. But again you would have to contact clinics directly.
Here it is: http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…Board&boardID=5

Or check Surrogacy UK - Homepage (external link to FZ)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Maria72" (Jun 15th 2011, 10:20pm)

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 10:20pm

Hi there,

There is also the Surrogacy UK website, which will be able to give you the advice and support you need: Surrogacy UK - Homepage **Link NOT endorsed by FZ**

We also have a surrogacy area within this forum where you can find some more information: SURROGACY

We wish you well for you future decision x

Moonshine

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moonshine" (Jun 15th 2011, 10:32pm)

Reg: May 2nd 2007

Children: A boy and a girl, both living in London

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 10:29pm

There is also the original surrogacy agency started many years ago by Kim Cotton, called COTS - They have the longest history of surrogacy, and have approach routes both for those looking to be come surrogates and those looking for surrogates. Many HFEA licensed clinics are happy to work with surrogacy, and you need to contact the HFEA (Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority) for their handbook for patients which includes reference to the clinics looking for surrogates.

Good luck.
Fertility Scientist and Andrologist
Fertility Counsellor, Holistic Therapist and Hypnotherapist
Providing Fertility Information, Assessment and Enhancement.
Natural family planning teacher.

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 2:41pm

Welcome!

What a lovely thing to want to do. :smile:

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE