You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kylie

• "Kylie" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2011

Children: Beautiful fraternal twinnie boys!!

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 1:50pm

My name's Kylie and I'm having IUI...

Thought I would move over to the inbetween bit, which I didn't know about till lovely Claire metioned it.. I'm 7 days into my cycle and on our 2nd attempt at IUI which should be done at the end of next week I think, depending on the day 11 scan.

I was so focused on our 1st IUI I couldn't even concentrate on job-hunting. But now I don't have an excuse, espec. for the next 6-7 days anyway... boo. So now I'm procrastinating and reading sories on here!!! DH will not be happy, he'll get over it!

And Transformers the 2nd movie is on now so I'm going to watch that!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and enjoying the weather... Will anyone be watching Britain's Got Talent Final??

Big love.. :xxx3: blowkiss

Me 37 DH 35 :kiss3:
IUI May & June'11, IVF1 Dec'11, IVF2 Mar'12 = BFN
IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!
Lucky Lucky Lucky?? Kylie's Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rene" (Jun 9th 2011, 7:51pm) with the following reason: change of thread title to be inline with current point in treatment...

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 7:37am

Hi Kylie,
why not join the IUI chatter? IUI Chat 2011 as you are having tx you are not in between tx, you are cycling! :thumbsup: The in between section if for when you have a break from tx for a few months.

Check also the cycle buddy for June: LOONEY JUNEYS
or July: JULY JELLYBELLIES

and the 2ww thread: ** 2WW CHAT - no BFP/BFN chat please **

I will move your post in the IUI section and leave a link here.
Good luck! xfingers

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Children: One gorgeous little boy through IVF

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 7:33pm

Hey Kylie,

Im an idiot i forgot that you had started treatment again Der........x x x Hows it going hun? Where are you DUSKY?

Well had to phone the clinic today as it was OTD today, even though i knew it was a negative. I found it so hard and actually ended up sobbing after the phonecall. How bizarre, i actually thought i was doing really well. They told me that i would recieve a letter in about 8 weeks time about my next steps. Im praying its going to be third time lucky!!!! Back to work tommorow full time really not looking forward to it. Just hope i can hold the tears back when people ask!!!! Feeling a little :-( tonight. Wheres my positivity gone? x x x

1st IVF Cycle Dec 10- :BFN :bawl:
2nd IVF Cycle May 2011- :BFN :bawl:
3rd IVF Cycle Sept 2011- Chemical pregnancy...BFN :bawl:
4th Icsi/ARRAY Testing cycle-Dec/Jan - : :BFP: :happy:

baby Jenson arrived safetly on the 01/10/12 baby7

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 8:40pm

Thank you Maria!!

Hi Claire, don't you dare call my FZ friend an idiot you got that??!! [zx076] I'm good, tx going ok although getting hot flushes which is driving DH up the wall, he stayed over at my Mum's last night too and I wanted the window open all night coz I was so hot but he was freezing.. and am very tearful!!

Huni I'm so sorry you're feeling down, I think I'd have been exactly the same after phoning the clinic.. and you ARE doing well but you're bound to have tearful moments now and again. I am praying everyday that it is going to be 3rd time lucky for you.

I hope your first day back at work goes well, I'll be thinking about you...it's no surprise that you're feeling nervous about people asking you questions, I hope they'll be o some comfort to you.. and I know for a fact you'll get your positivity back in no time!!

Sending you lots of [zx076] :hugs: and :xxx3: ...

ps - I've just seen the most stoopidist advert in the world for Radox shower gel!!

IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 4:06pm

Here I am my lovelies!! I tried to post on here yesterday but my blinkin computer crashed.... How are you? Hope you are feeling better today Claire, it is still a rollercoaster isn't it?! Haven't managed to jump off it yet either...

I didn't realise you were on your next cycle Kylie, that's fab!! How are you today? Hope the flushes calm down. (Are you not on this threat anymore then...?)

Not sure what is happening with me yet, have an appointment with the consultant a week today, so hopefully will know more then. Am hoping to start treatment again asap which will probably be July, which would mean FET in September...(and is it super-crazy to be thinking EDD would then be May..?!?! I know it is, I am a little balmy like that. Haven't even started treatment, can't help myself, I'm mad!! Need the PMA practice though I suppose...).

I have 'flu' and an ear infection and am feeling very sorry for myself :-( lol :hugs: :xxx3: :xxx3: :xxx3:

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 5:37pm

Yaaayy!! You're here, I'm sorry you're not well at the mo, hope you're tucked up in bed or on the sofa and looking after yourself!!

I'm still on this thread, I just wanted somewhere where we could all chat together, I've started a diary too, I just got a bit confused as to where I belong!! :huh:

I'm good today thank you, although woke up this morning and half my bottom lip had swollen up, I've mentioned in my diary that I've been getting a lot of wierd random facial swellings, think it's the hormones and hot flushes?! Defo not stuff I've eaten as I've checked. Didn't want to leave the house but had my day 11 scan today so had to. Thankfully it looks a lot better, I was worried about scaring people!!

I'm loving your PMA lady, that's the way to do it, and there's nothing wrong with forward thinking!!

Sending you lots of love and big fat hugs.... Hope you feel better soon huni..

:hugs: :xxx3:

Wardie

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 5:39pm

Hi Ladies

I was wondering if I might join you?

Not due to start another round until probably October, have a follow up consultation since my early MC on the 15th June.

Feel like I don't belong anywhere at the moment xx

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 5:56pm

Yay, nice to meet you Wardie... you belong here with us!!! I'm sorry about your sad news, I'll pray that the next time is your time!

:hugs: :xxx3:

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 6:17pm

:hi: Wardie, really sorry about your MC. Our F/U appts are on the same day smile2

Kylie - I am really ignorant...what does IUI entail...? What was your scan for? What a weird s.e., glad it is getting better, I'm sure you weren't as scary as you thought you were. I am going in search of your diary... x

Predictions on who is leaving the apprentice tonight.... xxxx

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 6:49pm

Dusky, you're not ignorant at all! IUI is Intra Uterine Insemination. It's no-where near as complex as IVF. At my clinic it starts with Clomid tablets taken for 5 days startng from day 2 of my cycle. I then have a day 5 scan to see the progress of follicles. (the 1st time I also had Menopur injections on day 5, 7 and 9 but I overstimm'd last time so I don't have Menopur now) I then have a scan on day 11, again to see follicle progress, if I have mature follicles they would ask me to take the pregnyl injection on that day. (if not I'd wait a day or two) They then book an appointment for us around 36 hours later where they will take the sample from DH, process it to get the best swimmers and then inseminate using a catheter. The point being that they are trying to by-pass anything that is stopping me from conceiving. I then take a test 2 weeks later!

Like I said, it's no where near as invasive as IVF which is why I have so much admiration for all you ladies on IVF. And because of that there isn't really any settling down time between tx... for me at my clinic it all depends on when A/F arrives so they can plan appointments on certain days. The chances are not as good as IVF but in cases of unexplained infertility it's the first port of call. I have seen lots of lovely lades on here that it has worked for so we'll see!

I'm sorry if my explanation was patronising, it's easier for me to explain like that than trying to condense it!

Ooh.. Apprentice predictions.... no idea, I recorded last weeks so am off to watch that so I can watch tonights... who do you think will get the boot?

blowkiss

Wardie

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 6:02pm

Oh Dusky7 can't believe out FU are the same day! What time is yours? Mine is at 9am?

How are you both doing?

I am okay just longing for the weekend now, had a rubbish day at work too, nothing seemed to go right! On the plus side my gorgeous new corner sofa arrived today so I am a happy bunny :happy:

xxx

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 7:49pm

Hiya, Ladies
Kylie - good luck for the 2WW
hope you don't mind but I have changed the name of this thread as it is a treatment thread, not an inbetweener one.
Feel free to come and join the lasses on the IUI chatter if you feel you would like to share your experiences with others going through the same treatment that you are.

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE