You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Beave

• "Beave" started this thread

Reg: Jul 27th 2006

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 1:11pm

Sperm count up

After coming off testosterone replacement therapy my sperm count went from zero to a bit below average. The doctor said that it would likely come back to average sperm count. I really REALLY want to be on TRT right now, but he said I need to set my priorities straight and make a baby before going back on TRT.

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Children: 6 yr old gorgeous girl, single mum now

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 1:14pm

pleased for you beave. good luck with the baby making. can i ask why the TRT?
adoption...after a typically long journey, approved November 05, linked with strawb December 05, Brought our princess home May 06, aged 21 months

single mum since dec 08, and very grateful for the FZ support through the whole lot xx

** CLICK TO SUPPORT FZ **

Beave

• "Beave" started this thread

Reg: Jul 27th 2006

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 2:12pm

I've got low testosterone levels, only 170 when the normal healthy range is between 300 and 1100...at my age (28) I should be in the upper part of that range. Low testosterone causes low libido, fatigue, lack of motivation, depression, muscle loss, fat gain, higher levels of estrogen (Which is something males don't want, insomina, easy irrirtability...etc... It really is a terrible feeling. The way I described it is like a male version of PMS only 24 hours a day every day. When I got it under control with TRT my world changed. There are far greater benifits to TRT than just how one feels...

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 7:52am

Great news about your results Beave.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE