You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "xStarGirlx" started this thread

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 3:54pm

FET following Ectopic tube removal :-(

Hi I wonder if anyone can help with a few questions I have please?

Following a successful ICSI cycle in November I had a MMC at 10 weeks. I had 2 ERPCs as the first one missed some of the "tissue". I then miraculously conceived naturally (DH has count/motility/morphology issues) in March but it turned out to be ectopic and I had emergency surgery and a tube removed 5 weeks ago when the baby was 6 weeks.

I was lucky enough to get a frostie from my ICSI cycle and was due to start a natural FET in April (but my natural preg scuppered that)! I had done a test cycle and had bloods done to ensure I was ovulating and all came back ok. Sooooo....

my questions are -

Would I still be able to do a natural FET cycle now I only have one tube? As far as I can tell you still OV each month regardless...

I don't want to ring my clinic as its still so early and we would look to do the FET in the Autumn - just thinking about finances as we only get 1 cycle so have to pay for the frostie transfer x

Thanks in advance x
:BFP: ICSI Nov 10 = MMC at 10 week scan Jan 11
:BFP: 28/3/11 - natural Ectopic 8/4/11
:BFN: FET 22/8/11
:BFN: ICSI Jan 12
:BFN: FET Oct 13

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 2:19pm

Hi Stargirl,

So sorry to hear about your Ectopic, I lost my tube when I lost my baby, I managed to get to 12 though so was quite poorly afterwards.

Ive had one go on IVF and am due to start my second next month, the fact that I have no tubes makes no difference, i have both ovaries and still OV every month so I would think the same rules would apply to you, as long as you have your ovaries treatment should be no different to anyone elses.

I hope that helps, good luck! starsmile
Sabrina

IVF x 2 :BFN:
FET Oct 2011 :BFP: plese stay with us little one :angel2:

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 7:20pm

HI stargirl and sorry for your losses :hugs:

Your tubes won't affect ICSI or FET so do't worry about that. I don't know how long they normally wait between an ectopic and a FET. I think you would have to ask your clinic to be 100% sure.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE