You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jun 12th 2010

Children: one daughter born 28th Sept 12

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 9:20am

Thanks Maria,
I did take pens,paper and my husband to appointment but it still didnt quite compute!
Have blood tests next week to see if meds are working and long appointment with dr afterwards so will
double,triple check I get it! FSs success rates are amazing (95% in 3 attempts) but people skills are lacking.
One more question-is blood clotting an immunology issue?

Reg: Mar 16th 2011

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 9:35am

Hi Berecka, I don't know exactly what counts as an immunology cycle, but there are some things which are included which you're not having. If your NK cells were high, you would be having intralipds or IVIg infusions, and if your cytokines were high you'd have Humira before starting so you're not having those. Those results come from the Chicago tests (you'd know if you'd had those as they cost a fortune and they take about 17 vials of blood!). I think high thrombocytes (ie. blood clotting) is part of the immune cycles, but I don't think it's necessarily an 'immune' issue. But it can make a helluva difference.

Might be worth asking him what level of pregoesterone he'll be putting you on afterwards as well, as ARGC makes sure it is really high after, not just the standard cyclogest.

Good luck for your appt!

xx

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]
2 x ICSI :BFN:
1 x FET :BFN:
Nov 11 - 3rd ICSI (Immunology Cycle) :BFP: Please stay with us :pray:

Jewels' Journey - My Diary

Maria72

• "Maria72" started this thread
  • Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 9:01pm

Hi Betecka,
Immune problems occur when your body works against you getting pregnant with the immune system. Blood clotting can be due to genes rather than immunological problems. To know if you have immune problems you have to do the Chicago tests and have it confirmed by your clinic.
If you ate still confused then ask again. That's what the clinic gets paid to do. Also you can read around here on the forum.
Good luck.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE