You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 25th 2009

Children: 14- a small class of 6-7 year olds!

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 3:48pm

Hi everyone

Jewels - Glad to hear AF turned up!Glad to hear you're feeling a bit happier- Me too!

Shellebelle- Just had my intralipids- They were fine- Honest! I was getting het up about mine too! but the nurse was lovely and she put the canular in without me even feeling it!There was nothing to worry about- i just sat there witht he drip in my arm whlist my DH brought me drinks and biscuits. The only thing I would say is that I felt a bit colder during it but then I just wrapped my rug around me.

Amy- Thanks, you were right it took just over 2hours and there was nothing to worry about. Hope your scan went welll and that you've got lots of beautiful follies

lots of love Natsch xx
Natschxx :cat:

Reg: Oct 19th 2010

Children: one IVF miracle, yippee!!!!!

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 4:14pm

aww glad it went ok for you Natsch and thanks for reassuring me hun, my DH has booked the morning off on monday when I'm having mine done so he can be cheif brewmaker for me and the nurse lol!
xxx ::P

Me:32 DH:34 TTC:3yrs
IVF 1 2 & 3 BFN :bawl:
4th FET with Immunes March 12 :BFP: :pray: please stay with us :angel2:
bab22 Joseph William ~ Born 13/12/12 ~ 7.13lb!

Amy

Ace

Reg: Jun 21st 2010

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 10:17pm

Hi girls glad everyone is ok. Shellebelle sounds like we're on alot of same meds I'm on metformin, aspirin, dexomethesone, oestradiol valerate, high dose folic acid, B12 & B6 then will be starting clexane injs & calcichew tabs 48hrs after EC. How've you found meds? I not sleeping great but not sure if its meds or just everything thats going on!! I promise the intralipids are fine I really got myself worked up & to be honest I felt fine afterwards abit tired but think that might of been that I was at hosp with my dh into early hours of morning then had to get up early for nurse arriving to do the intralipids!! Like Natsch I felt abit cold whilst having it done so had a fleece blanket over me but I had no effects during or after. Hopefully you'll get the nurse I had who was absolutely brilliant & so chatty I didn't have time to think about it. Natsch glad your intralipids went ok. Jewels glad your af arrived & you can get started. Scan went fine thanx, have had my pregnyl inj tonight so will be going on saturday for EC. Can't believe its come round so quickly it does'nt seem two minutes since I started jabbing myself!! Sedning hugs to everyone xxxx
AMY:dog:

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amy" (Oct 27th 2011, 10:19pm)

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:04pm

Aww thanks for that Amy, I have felt really really sickly from the Metformin over the past month and loss of appetite this past week, only started on wednesday my day1 taking the HRT and aspirin and steroid tablets so don't think they have had a chance to properly get into my system yet! Good luck for EC tomorrow hun hope you get a good crop! Let us know how it goes won't you...xxx xfingers

Reg: Mar 16th 2011

Friday, October 28th 2011, 6:41pm

Really good luck for tomorrow Amy!! Hope you get loads of brilliant eggs. Will be thinking of you, fingers crossed

Have a good weekend everybody. I'm off work now for 4 weeks, which just feels bizarre, never had that much time off before! Hoping it will help this time. DR scan on Monday...

chat soon, hoping it's a sunny weekend :)

jx xfingers

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]
2 x ICSI :BFN:
1 x FET :BFN:
Nov 11 - 3rd ICSI (Immunology Cycle) :BFP: Please stay with us :pray:

Jewels' Journey - My Diary

United Kingdom

Friday, October 28th 2011, 7:09pm

Hi there,

Amy-Just popping in to wish you good luck for EC tomorrow-will be thinking about you and hope you get a good crop of eggs!

Jewels- how you doing? Did you get a date for you hysteroscopy? 4 weeks of holidays sounds bliss!

Shellebelle- hope you're ok

love Natsch xx

Friday, October 28th 2011, 7:11pm

Hi Natsch

No date yet, they've said they'll tell me on Monday if I need one on Tues. SO won't exactly get alot of notice!

How're you doing?

x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Amy

Ace

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 8:04pm

Hi girls thanx for all your well wishes, we've got 13 eggs our best yet so just keeping our fingers crossed the icsi goes well & we get some little embies. Glad your all ok been thinking about you all. Shellebelle the metformin made me feel terrible I'm only on 500mg once daily as when I increased dose it made me vomit so I just hope I'm on enough as he wanted me to get it to 850mg twice daily originally!! Take Care everyone xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

United Kingdom

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 9:21pm

Hi girls- how's it going? I've had a lovely day with DH and I'm feeling a lot better, less weepy!

Amy - 13 that's brill! for a good crop of embies! Sending you a special embie dance to help!

Take care everyone

Love Natsch xx

Amy

Ace

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 3:43pm

Hiya girls well out of my 13 eggs, ICSI performed 3 have fertilised so just hoping & praying they develop & stay strong, they are going to phone us tomorrow with progress report & hopefully we'll poss have transfer tuesday if everything goes ok. Hope your all ok & having a nice weekend. Take Care xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Monday, October 31st 2011, 4:03pm

Hey Girls

Amy how did it go? Hope all 3 of your little embies are growing strong. But it only taskes one good one. Am crossing fingers and toes for you!

Love the embie dance Natsch! Glad you're feeling better.

I had my DR scan today, all good so having my hysteroscopy tomorrow and then start stimming hopefully... eek! After waiting for so long it's all suddenly come around quickly.

I asked my consultant today whether it would make a difference that the Humira made my levels go up instead of down, as I was a bit worried about it, but he said actually it's not a bad thing. It just means that it rules that out as being one of the problems with me not getting pg. As if it had worked, then we would know I had a problem. Sorry that sounds confusing, but it made sense when he said it, so I'm feeling much more positive about it!

Anyway, just glad the DR has worked, and I can get going again...

Hope you're all well, and Amy if you are doing ET tomorrow, then all the best of luck, I don't know where the little thingies are, but am sending you babydust virtually!

j x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Maria72

• "Maria72" started this thread
  • Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Monday, October 31st 2011, 8:39pm

Hi Amy well done!
Jewels good luck tomorrow with the hysto. You'll see the dungeon. It's very argc, if you see what I mean.

Well I've started he argc regime and it's exhausting, but hopefully worth it!

Amy

Ace

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 8:30pm

Thanks everyone had 2 embryos transferred today, think they said one was grade 1 & one was a grade 3 so I'm just keeping everything crossed that they snuggle down & develop over next two weeks. Thankyou again for thinking of us it means a lot to know we've got all your support. Jewels how did the hysteroscopy go?

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 9:10pm

Amy that's great, hope they like their new home and make themslves very comfy! Good luck for the next 2 weeks, I hope it flies by and has a wonderful result for you...

Didn't end up having my hysteroscopy - the clinic didn't leave a msg on my home phone only my mobile, and i have no phone reception at home. So my DH and i got up at the crack of dawn to get to London for 6:30am, only to find a voicemail on my phone once we were 10mins from home saying they'd moved the hysteroscopy to tomorrow! We were so mad, it was bloody 5:30am and we were both awake and now have to do it again tomorrow. My poor DH had to go to work afterwards and will have to tomorrow as well, poor thing is shattered. i was really annoyed, but am trying to go with the flow. Just means it's all delayed now as haven't started stimming yet either, so am now worried I'll run out of leave before ET... Am really hoping I'll start tomorrow after the h'scopy...

Anyone else, can you tell me when you started stimming after a h'scopy?

Hope everyone's well and is cycling ok

j x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 9:32pm

Hi there

Amy fab news! Congratulations on being PUPO! Snuggle in well little embies! Welcome to the world of 2ww!

Jewels- Ooooh poor you! I'd have been stonking too! Hope that you two survive another early morning. Sorry, hun, don't know about h'scopy and stimming. May be Maria will know....

I will be thinking about you tomorrow, as we will also be up around 6am, as we need to get to the clinic for 8am and it's a bit of a drive- I'm only going for bloods and scan.

Hope eveyone else is okay and cycling well.

Love Natsch xx

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 9:41pm

Hi Jewels. I am sorry your hysto was cancelled. You can start stimming the same day of your hysto.
I have a scan tomorrow at 7.30 and some of the drugs I have to take at 5 am. Lots of early starts at the argc :faint:

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 9:43pm

Ps: I'll be wearing an orange jacket and a white roll neck jumper. Maybe see you there!

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 2:36pm

Hi lovely ladies,

Amy - congrats on being PUPO hun, hope the 2WW passes quickly for you and you get your BFP! babydust :sticky:

I had my intralipids on monday you were all right they were not as bad as I had been imagining! The only bad bit was that the nurse struggled to get the needle thingy in my hand so had to use my inner elbow and now there is a huge bruise on my hand!

Feeling abit sickly again today I reckon its down to these pesky Metformin I am on the maximum dose now 1700mg per day, they really are nasty little things but if they do the trick I don't mind!

Maria - hope your scan went well today hun :hugs:

I have got my first scan on saturday to check my lining, she said they might be able to give a date for FET then or maybe I will need one more scan - eeekkkk!!!

Take care everyone blowkiss

xxxx

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 3:42pm

hi Everyone

Had my hysteroscopy today and everything is normal, which is good :)

And just got my phone call to start stimming tonight! YAY!!

Sorry Maria, only saw your note about what you were wearing today, so didn't look out for you, but don't remember anyone wearing an orange jacket. But you might've seen my DH working on his laptop in the waiting room... Are you in tomorrow? We could go for a coffee if you like? I'll be in at 9am for bloods and NK cells. But no worries if you're too tired etc, I'd totally understand.

Natsch, how did your scan go? Are they happy?

j x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 3:52pm

Congratulations for starting Jewels!
Yes I did see a chap with a laptop. Dark hair, blue jumper. I'd love to go for a coffee tomorrow. My bloods are before 8 am, but I always wait a bit as I'm hungry afterwards and don't rush home. I'll PM you my mobile. I am in every day, and so will you once you start stimming. It's hard work!

Natsch, any news?

My scan was demoralising, but I know I just don't have many eggs left. Only 2 follies :(

:xxx:

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 8:47pm

Hello girls

Good News for me! Womb lining is triple layered and measures 12.3mm so we are good to go on the 11/11/11! This is brill for me as it means that I can get my parents evenings out of the way on the 2 evenings before. Good news for me and my headteacher. Then I can have the blast put back on the Friday, and then relax over the weekend and then the Monday is my BIRTHDAY! that it thaws!

Maria- sorry to hear about your scan. Hope your follicles are just feeling a bit shy- when's your next scan?

Jewels- Super newsHave you got a rough date for EC?

Amy- 1 day down not too many left....

Shellebelle- sorry to hear that your nurse bruised you! Hope your scan goes well on Saturday

love to the lovely immunies xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Natsch" (Nov 2nd 2011, 8:49pm)

Sedgie

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 23rd 2011

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 11:56pm

Hi everyone,

I hope this is an OK place to ask this question and that you don't mind me asking, I'm hoping someone can give some feedback.

(bit of background, Me; diagnosed with endo 11 years ago, 2 X lap in 2001 1x lap in 2010 laprotomy 2011. 2x IVF 2010/11 both BFN. I've never had a pregnancy. Hubby is absolutely fine. TTC since May 2008).

I've recently started acupuncture and during my initial assessment / treatment I was asked loads of questions including do I get sick often. I had to say No, not really. When she pressed me I realised that since starting my new job (Jan 2009) I've only ever had time off for endo / surgery. It's a bit of a running joke within my family that if someone gets a cold they pass it on to everyone except me! I'm not saying I've never been sick with a cold etc.. but I can't actually remember a specific time. I've always put it down to the fact that as I'm a nurse I'm exposed to loads of stuff and that I've just got a better developed immune system.I thought this was a good thing but my acupunturist said I should ask to be tested for NK cells????

Does any of the above relate to the other. I know of immunology but not really anything about it. Does she have a point or is my sickness record irrelevant?

Any insight would be great because this is one area where I'm pretty much in the dark. I'm happy to ask for it but I have a feeling I need a better reason than 'I've not had a cold recently' and I don'y even know what I should be asking for.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Trying very hard

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 3:56pm

Hi Sarah

Even when my husband had swine flu last year, i didn't catch as much as a cold from him! I never ever get sickness bugs even though i work in a school with lots of sickly little children! I had a feeling i might have these issues and i was right to be concerned! I have just had my level 2 chicago test results back and my NK cells very elevated plus a numbe rof other issues, and i am now due to start an immune protocol at
the end of this month! The tests are a lot of money, but for us it was worth
every penny as now we have a reason as to why i have never had a BFP!

xxxx

5 cycles (3 xICSI, 2 x FET) All BFN
3 x cycles (2 x ICSI, 1 x FET) with basic immunes-All BFN
First appointment with Dr Gorgy-2nd April 2013-discussed another cycle using LIT and Humira. More tests done...awaiting results.

Sedgie

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 23rd 2011

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 6:19pm

Thanks Gemma,

Do you think it's worth me having tests done then? I'm definitely happy to pay for them even if it's just small possibility. I think only certain clinics do immune protocols, is that right? I was hoping to go to Bourn Hall in colchester but if I have to trek into London then so be it!!!!!

Can anywhere do the tests or do you have to be referrred somewhere specific?? Do I just get tested for NK cells ( I've had a bit of a read and there are loads aren't there)? What's a level 2 chicago test?

Sorry for so many questions.

XXX

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 7:22pm

Hi Sarah,
you have to get tested either at the ARGC, Dr Gorgy or Care. They will test a variety of things. Why don't you have a read at these?
INFO: A ROUGH GUIDE TO IMMUNOLOGY
The Fertility and Gynae Academy (Dr Gorgy)
ARGC
CARE Northampton
Zita West clinic also offers some immune tests, just check her website.
Good luck!

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:28pm

Great news Natsch, well done!! So nice that you have a date, and it fits in nicely with everything you have to do.

My injections are all going fine, although I've got a shocking headache tonight and I just can't shake it. Don't know if it's a side effect or not. And I have drunk my 2 l of water so I know I'm not dehydrated...

Had my chicago bloods done again today so guess I'll wait and see whether they put me on any other meds when the results come back.

Amy hope you're chilling out and not obsessing! Stick embies stick!!

Take care girls, and sleep tight (or is it only me that is ready for bed at 8:30pm!!) ;)

j x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Amy

Ace

Friday, November 4th 2011, 10:49am

Thanks everyone for your support, I'm feeling quite chilled out this time round on 2ww maybe as its my 3rd time or all the drugs I'm popping!! Glad to see everyone's progressing with treatment, I've got everything crossed for you all & praying for BFP's. Welcome Sarah you'll get lots of help on here its brilliant, like you I've never been pg & my dh is fine so after 2 NHS cycles we decided we wanted some investigations as we're classed in the unexplained group! So we decided to pay for immune tests before going for 3rd cycle to give us the best chance, know one can predict if & when its going to work & you could go on & on, cycle after cycle but not sure my body would appreciate that & bank balance certainly wouldn't!! If you haven't already Dr Beers book "Is your body baby friendly" is definately worth buying & reading, it explains about all the immune stuff & tests. Hope this helps. Take care everyone & sending loads of positive vibes & luck xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Friday, November 4th 2011, 3:48pm

Hope all the lovely ladies are well today?

Amy ~ glad to hear you are feeling qute relaxed hun, have you started the clexane injections now after ET? ifso how are they?

Have a nice weekend everyone.....xxx

Amy

Ace

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 5:32pm

HI Shellebelle yeah started clexane before ET & the 1st night made a right mess hit a blood ves & ended up with a very swollen purple bruise it was my own fault went to close to belly button & knew when I'd put needle in that it didn't feel right but injected anyway!! So was not looking forward to doing it again but fingers crossed its been fine since & it doesn't hurt to inject & the needle is nice & small. Will you be taking clexane? How are you getting on? Hope everyone else is ok & enjoying the weekend xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amy" (Nov 6th 2011, 5:37pm)

Monday, November 7th 2011, 10:13am

Hi Amy,

Hope you are ok and feeling as relaxed as possible hun, are you off work for the whole 2WW, what kind of things are you doing to keep sane?!

I am doing ok thanks, had my intralipids a week ago today and had my first lining scan on saturday, my lining was at 7mm and they want to get it to at least 8mm so they have upped my estrogen tablets and I have got another scan tomorrow morning, hopefully then tomorrow I will get a date for FET, she mentioned an estimated date of mon 14th, a week today, eek!

Take care hun, hope your embies are getting all nice and snug.....xxx :angel2: :angel2:

Monday, November 7th 2011, 10:14am

ps ~ I will be doing clexane after FET, I am not looking forward to that bit either!....xx

Amy

Ace

Monday, November 7th 2011, 3:02pm

Hiya Shellebelle, I'm fine thanx really enjoying spending some quality time off with my dh as when we're both working we don't see that much off each other, so been going out for lunch, walking our little pooch & just generally slobbing at home. Yeah I'm staying off work as I work as a veterinary nurse so in contact with anaesthetic gas, lots of lifting, x-rays etc. & we're short staffed so probably not much chance I could just sit on my butt answering the phone so self certifide last week & went & got a sick note today for this week so due back at work 15th Nov. My otd is 14th Nov so only 7 more sleeps!! Hopefully you'll have fet on the 14th & we'll bring each other lots of luck that day. Don't worry about clexane it really is fine doesn't sting or anything, have they told you where to inject it? Do you do your injs yourself? I'm keeping everything crossed for your scan tomorrow & that you get date for fet. Take Care xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Monday, November 7th 2011, 5:45pm

glad that you are ok Amy and not stressing too much! Only 1 more week to go for you hun, your half way there! yes lets hope that the 14th will be a really good day for us both! When I was at Care on saturday for my scan they said that Dr Patel was off having a knee op and probably wouldnt be back this side of xmas, I got worried then, who did your ET hun? I was under Dr Atkinson before I started under the immunology route, he was good aswell. They haven't told me anything about the Clexane injections yet, maybe they will do that tomorrow or on FET day, my DH has always done my injections in the past in my tummy. Think I would rather have the injections than all these tablets especially that nasty Metformin which has made me permanently feel sick, hopefully it is good practice for morning sickness hey! Let's hope its 3rd time lucky for us both xfingers xfingers xfingers

Hi to all the other Immune ladies ~ hope that you are all well blowkiss

Amy

Ace

Monday, November 7th 2011, 9:08pm

Hi Shellebelle I didn't know Dr P was off, I had Dr Sedler for ec & et & he was lovely. Dr Atkinson scanned me when I was stimming & he was lovely to. I think all the Dr's are on a rota so varies depending what day you go .etc. You've done well with the metformin I'm only on 500mg once daily as made me vomit when I increased it so Dr P told me to stay on just the one tablet so just hope its been enough. I'm really hoping its 3rd time lucky for both of us, I'm sending positive vibes & lots & lots of luck. Take Care & good luck again for scan tomorrow let me know how you get on xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 6:03pm

Hi Girls

Amy it sounds like it's all going well, 1 week down already! How time flies! Stick embies stick!!

Shellebelle, I've also started taking clexane, on day 4 of stimming. It's not too bad actually, because it's prefilled etc, it's much less faff than my other injections. And it's no more painful or anything. So far I haven't bruised but I've only taken 2 injections so it might start soon. I just do them in exactly the same place in my tummy, after numbing with an ice pack first...

I'm now on pretty much everything, after my immune bloods were done. Clexane, 1mg dexamethasone, aspirin, and potentially IVIG booked for Thurs pm :( Plus I didn't have many follicles so they have put me on clomid as well to try and recruit some more. So i feel like I'm popping loads of drugs!

I am having a bad day in terms of worrying about what all these drugs are doing to my body, and potentially their long term side effects. Mostly I try not to think about it, but sometimes I can't help it. I don't know if I'd want to do another immune cycle if this one doesn't work. But then what if it's the only chance we have? Hmmn... will have to think about that when the time comes I guess. Hopefully for all of us it's 3rd time lucky!!

I have no appetite lately, it's really hard to force myself to eat, never mind eat healthily! Does anyone else feel the same? I'm wondering if it's a side effect of the drugs.

Hope your scan went well Shellebelle? I have another one tomorrow as well, really hoping my follies have grown a bit, they are taking it really easy and slow!

Natsch how are your scans doing? Hope all's well...

j x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 6:15pm

Jewels, don't worry. I know its a lot of drugs but it is only for a short time so the long term effects will be lower. xfingers they will do the trick. I didn't start bruising straight away but it gel worse, especially your arms with the blood tests. Get some good arnica gel to start putting on your belly and arm. It does help. :cuddle

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 6:39pm

Thanks Maria, that's good advice. I used the arnica tablets before the hysteroscopy, and they helped, so I'll bet the gel works too. Good luck with the mad kids on Thurs, I'm sure you can come up with a great story for them about why you've been away!

x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 8:13pm

I will make up something good mast month I had to have a little biopsy on my face and I had a stitch in told them I got into a fight and they believed it! I'll tell them I've been to jail for the fight I had before half term! :snigger:

Amy

Ace

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 8:53pm

Hi Jewels sorry your feeling worried about all the drugs but as Maria said its only short term I felt exactly the same as you had a real panic on at times about all the drugs & not helped by feeling very sick & no appetitie which I think was from the metformin I'm on & at the moment I'm not sleeping that great I think the steroids & my hormones are to blame for that up at 4am today dipping rich tea's in hot chocolate!! Just remember your not alone & what your feeling is absolutely normal if you didn't worry you wouldn't be human. I've got everything crossed for you 3rd time lucky for both of us xx Hope everyone else is ok, sending hugs xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 2:21pm

Thanks Amy, it helps so much to know other people are in the same boat. I'm feeling more positive today as I had a good scan this morning, and the clomid / acupuncture have worked and I now have 4 big follies on either side, and some smaller ones as well which may / may not grow in time. But feeling much happier.
Shame, I feel for you not being able to sleep, that's the worst! Have you tried lavender drops on your pulse points? Or Bach's Rescue Remedy Nights? They both work for me... but then the steroids are the real bugger. I take you are taking them in the morning, not at night?

Maria, that's hilarious! You could always tell them you were in jail for getting into a fight with a kid who talked in class ;) See them on their best behaviour!!

Good luck to the other immunies, hope you're all well and the treatment is not too relentless

xxx

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Amy

Ace

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 9:12pm

Hi Jewels really glad your feeling happier & your scan went well. Yeah I do take the steroids in morning I think its prob a combination of all the drugs I'm taking! Had hot flushes in the night the last few nights which I think was what kept me awake but I did sleep better last night. I have used lavendar before might have to get it out & put some on my pillow. Hope everyone else is doing ok xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 11:08pm

Hi everyone

just thought that I'd pop in and wave at those ladies sitting on the 2ww sofa. that I'll be joining you tomorrow.

Hope everything is going well with my fellow immunies

Love Natsch xx

Friday, November 11th 2011, 4:42pm

Hi lovely ladies,

hope that you are all well and looking forward to the weekend?

amy - hope that you are ok hun, not long for you to wait now..xx starsmile

natsch - hope that et went well hun..xx :hugs:

hi to everyone else, hope that your cycle is going well whatever stafe you are at..xx :hi:

AFM - my scan on tuesday showed that my lining was 8mm so the extra estrogen must have worked, I have started the pessaries today and I have got to increase dexamethasone to 3mg on sunday, they are ringing me tomorrow with a potential time for FET on monday, monday morning they are going to thaw the 5 3day embryos and try and cultivate them to blasto if they dont look strong enough to grow on they will get us in on monday, if not transfer will be wednesday, if god forbid none of the 5 day 3 embryos survive the thaw they will defrost the day 6 blasto and have that transferred next thursfay, we are so nervous about it all and just hope and pray that we get at least one for FET, I am dreading next week already! :angel2:

take care and have a lovely relaxing weekend.......xxx blowkiss

Friday, November 11th 2011, 4:54pm

Hi Immunies

Natsch hope the transfer went really well and you're now PUPO!! And about to embark on the worst part of the whole journey - the dreaded 2WW!!

Amy how are you doing? Still sane?

Shellebelle, I am so crossing everything that you get some healthy day 3's which make it to blasto. Big prayers for you... Try not to stress too much, just enjoy the weekend so you are nice and relaxed for next week's little passengers. Are you going for 2? I am (if I'm lucky enough to get 2).

My scan went well today, 8 big follicles on right, 6 on left, so they think 4 more days of stimms and then EC, so probably next Wed/Thurs. Yay!

My IVIG went fine yesterday, it's just a weird feeling isn't it, when the coldness goes into your arm. It was just such a long day, left the house at 6am, and only got back at 6:15pm. And SO expensive! But hopefully this is all making a difference, it just has to. xfingers

Have a good weekend lovelies, look after yourselves, and stay away from sick people!! I held my breath for so long on the tube today with all the coughing around me that I thought I would pass out! ;)

xxx

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Amy

Ace

Friday, November 11th 2011, 5:20pm

Hi girls thank you for well wishes. Not feeling as good today had some pink discharge this morning which has now turned to blood, don't want to get down but this is what happened with our previous cycles I never got to otd, af turned up 1st & I would be due about now. Really really trying to keep myself positive, if still bleeding tomorrow don't no wether to call Care or just sit it out till 14th. Glad everyone seems to be doing ok. Shellebelle I'll keep everything crossed for your embies thawing. Take Care xxxx

TTC 4yrs

Me 26yrs, Dh 29yrs

Unexplained fertility

2x Clomid cycles

1st IVF June 2010 BFN

2nd ICSI Feb 2011 BFN

United Kingdom

Friday, November 11th 2011, 6:51pm

Hi fellow immunies

My et was fab', we went down to the theatre and the embriologist came out and she showed us a photo of our little bast! (both DH and I filled up) She said that usually when they have been frozen they shrink and can take a while to get going, but that ours started expanding straight away and was beginning to hatch out of it's shell. She said that was very rare to see but that it was really good!! ET itself was the best ever, it didn't hurt at all and 'things went in smoothly' So Dh has got me laid on the sofa and is cooking steak for tea.

I start the clexane injections tonight and up my steroids. OTD is 24/11/11 so fingers and legs crossed.

Amy- sorry tohear you are not feeling great today. I'm sending you loads of xxx

Jewels- great follies Glad the IVIG went well xx

Shellebell- Great lining all ready for your little embies to settle into

Hi to everyone else hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Love Natsch xx

Friday, November 11th 2011, 7:26pm

Great news Natsch! So glad it went well, it makes all the difference. Now just relax and let your little one get settled and squidgy... And let your DH spoil you loads!!

Amy don't panic, although I know it's hard. Try to stay positive for now. There's nothing you can do about it anyway, from my experience, even if you bleed early the clinics just say you have to wait until the test anyway. So try keep your feet up, and chill... easier said than done I know. Think sticky!!

Take care of yourselves girlies

xxx

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:01am

Amy do stay positive hunni x Ring your clinic if you are worried.
Jewels I gave you some tips about what to do in between blood tests (see my diary). And there is always shopping!
Shell and Natch blowkiss and try to stay sane! :snigger:

Reg: Jun 12th 2010

Children: one daughter born 28th Sept 12

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 5:35am

Hi ladies,
I think I am having an immune cycle..maybe not though! I have had mild ivf ,long protocol icsi and next month short cycle icsi.The main difference this
round is I am on oroxine for heterozygous, have factor v leiden and I will start clexine injection and asprin after egg transfer.Somethings up protein c resistance
and I am also on 5mg folic acid.
Our Fertility dr is a clever man and I dont really understand him.Anyway is this an immunology cycle??
Thanks,
Confused Berecka

Maria72

• Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 6:39am

You are being treated for blood clotting with the aspirin and clexane.
It is very important to ask your consultant if you don't understand what you are taking and why. Go to your appointments with pen and paper and prepare a list of questions and then write the answers down. Once you have it down on paper you will have the right info to research.
Take care and good luck with your tx.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE