You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "divebuddy" started this thread

Reg: Mar 4th 2010

Children: not yet

Monday, February 21st 2011, 3:22pm

IUI Pricing privately

Hi

First of all I am sorry if this has been asked already.

I have just finished my 6th round of clomid and am now looking at the next step for us. We will find out on Tuesday as we have an appointment with our consultant, what I am really asking is can any one tell me roughly how much a round of IUI is? we are at a private clinic.

thanks in advance

6 failed cycles on Clomid

IVF set up appointment 7/4/11
IVF # 1 due to start very soon

22nd April 2011
We got our first ever Natural BFP!!

Reg: Apr 12th 2010

Monday, February 21st 2011, 10:47pm

Hi Divebuddy

at my clinic the treatment including scans is £650, the drugs are extra and can vary a lot - £20-£100+ - depending on what your clinic recommends.

hope that helps - and good luck
Laura
Miracle baby #2 on board, due 5th April 2011

OGG47

Reg: Feb 20th 2011

Monday, February 21st 2011, 11:35pm

Hi Divebuddy

In Shropshire for full on Gonapeptyl depot inj, Menopur ampoules x20, pregnyl inj and 6 weeks of pessaries, as well as treatment and process....your looking at over £1k....but this from what I can gather is quite high/strong treatment, but our consultant didn't give us another option, other than IVF, which would have been the same drugs...

It's amazing to read that everyone has had such different treatment regimes...must depend on situ, age etc...

Hope this helps.

Good luck!!

Reg: Nov 10th 2010

Children: My 2 wonderful rescue dogs :)

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 9:22am

Hi

Hi

I have the pricing booklet for the Priory in Birmingham in front of me ......

IUI is 549 pounds plus cost of medication ........not sure if you would need to have an initial consultation with them first or not - this costs 172 pounds

I am on my second IUI with them and they seem to be really on the ball balancing the medication and getting the timings right .....I would recommend them....

: D
Me 33 - DH 38 - TTC 3 ish years - Unexplained

3 X IUI and 1 IVF BFN in 2011
Miracle Nat BFP - MC at 9 weeks
Second Funded IVF in 2012

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests