You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "neha32489" started this thread

Reg: Feb 15th 2011

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 3:29pm

IUI and clomid treatment in Unexplain fertility.

Hello
dear friends,
I am going to start IUI this month,currently i am on CD5.
Taking clomid 50mg cd4-cd5.Is any body gone through this experience..when to expect ovulation???
going to start opk on cd10 as my Dr asked me to do.What if i ovulate early??need some help please..i am hypothyroin and taking levothyroixine 100 mg daily..but now all thyoid function all fine.need some support and experience please,
Thanks.

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 4:06pm

Hi friends,
I am new to this forum.Please need some support and information from if u know.
Just worrying about tracking ovulation as taking clomid,it might mess up my cycle.
thanks.

Reg: Apr 12th 2010

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 5:47pm

Hi

It seems that the process for IUI can be very different depending on each clinic and individual needs..........

I did a clomid IUI a few months back, took it CD2-6 (are you just taking for 2 days?) then i had follicle tracking scans and a HCG injection to time more precisely when i would ov. At my clinic they aim for ov on CD13 (in the hope that ov wouldn't have happened naturally) and insem 40 hours after HCG shot.

I don't have any experience of the other drugs you are taking. have you taken clomid before? it would be useful if you had and had tracking scans to monitor how you respond to it. I have heard of clinics using opk's to monitor ovulation during IUI cycle - i don't believe that clomid affects opk's but conditions including PCOS can.

It would be helpful if you could post a little more about yourself and your treatment plan so we can try to help, feel free to join some of us on the IUI chat thread too

babydust
Laura
Miracle baby #2 on board, due 5th April 2011

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 6:30pm

Thanks lollygirl,
Sorry i am taking clomid 50 mg cd4-cd8..and my clinic is going to moniter by scan.I will have an scan on cd12,and they have given me opk's too.
This is my first clomid cycle..hope fully will work..I do not want to go through Ivf.
Is your IuI was successfull??
I will join IuI chat thread, thanks a lot.