You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "angeleyes50uk" started this thread

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 10:25pm

Dogus clinic North Cyprus

Me and my fiancée just returned from Dogus IVF Center in Lefkosa North Cyprus where we have just had donor IVF treatment. We made our initial enquires to this center in late November2010 and here we are now all treatment finished by Jan 19th. This is a stark contrast to the treatment we have had from one of the most prominent clinics on Harley street where they charge you an arm and a leg for every little thing and then don't even return your emails or phone calls in a timely fashion! It also took them three weeks to send our records back to us despite multiple requests and in the end they didn't even put a postage stamp on them so we had to go to the post office and pay! All very, very upsetting.

We then came across Dogus from these forums. They were so easy going and agreeable that at first we thought it to good to be true. Medication that was quoted at hundreds of pounds from Harley street ended up costing just £17! They even bought it and shipped it over because I was having trouble getting it here. The coordinator Julie was incredibly good taking me through the medication time table and keeping in contact to make sure I was comfortable with what was happening. In the end our entire treatment which included donor eggs, hotel accommodation half board, transport to and from the airport, transport to and from the clinic cost us just £4800.

On the day of the treatment both DR Sevket Alpturk and Dr Firdevs were present making sure I was at ease. Both Julie and Aisha(co coordinators) speak perfect English as they were both educated in England.

I am due to have a blood test on 1st Feb to check whether I am pregnant so fingers crossed please! I have been there, had my treatment, met all the staff, they are amazing, please feel free to ask me any question at all about this clinic and my treatment, I will be more than happy to help.

Angeleyesuk50

Reg: Oct 6th 2009

Children: Hopefully

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 4:07pm

Thank you for the feedback: I think I've persuaded DH to go for it. Did you get a bfp?

xx
Kate :tipsy:

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 4:15pm

Hi

Just want to second what Angel is saying - I went to Dogus in November 2010 and I'm now pregnant with twins!

We did a tandem cycle which is where you have an egg donor lady as a back up, just in case you don't produce any or many eggs on the day. We were so grateful to have our donor as I only produced two eggs (very low AMH and high FSH) on the day, and she produced 29 eggs for our own use - no egg sharing!

Happy to chat or answer questions about our experience. We would recommend Dogus, and I'm not just saying that because we got a BFP - we would have been going back for another attempt if we'd got a BFN.

X

Grace2

Reg: Feb 28th 2011

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 12:27am

Hi its twins,
Thank you for your inspirational post. would you be able to give me more information about your treatment. I have a low AMH but would like to tray tanden cycle but dont know much about it. I have a low chance with Own egg but would like to try. Also the cost and time it took. How long did you need to be out there. I heard some news that they do gender selection and that it has been in the news lately?
Many many best wishes. Grace x

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 5:01pm

Dogus

Hi Grace

Yes, more than happy to chat about it.

We were in Cyprus for a week but we only had to visit Dogus 4 times so the rest of the time was ours. It was great, we hired a car and it was just like being on holiday.

Yes, they do gender selection but we didn't have that with the tandem cycle. I had one of my own embryos put back along with two of the donor lady's - and now I'm pregnant with twins! My AMH is 0.16 and my FSH is 23.5! I produced two eggs and our donor lady produced 29 eggs!

One of Dogus' Patient Co-ordinator's is from the UK so we felt very comfortable with her arranging absolutely everything for us. I can give you her direct email address if you would like to chat to her in more details such as cost - we found the treatment was a lot cheaper than the UK - plus you get all of your accommodation and airport transfers included in the price.

I don't come on this website very often, so if you (or anyone) want to email me to chat more, my email address is xxx

I hope to speak to you soon xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bubble" (Mar 13th 2011, 5:43pm) with the following reason: Post edited by moderator to remove members personal email address. The member has kindly agreed to chat to anyone who is thinking about using this clinic. If you PM her, she will get an email notification alerting her to the PM and then she will be able to reply to you. We don't suggest that members include their email addresses on posts on the main forum.

lel

Reg: Jul 14th 2011

Monday, September 5th 2011, 10:36pm

Dogus or Cyprus IVF any advice?

Hi

Am not sure which clinic to visit. Any advice? Comments welcome. I don't know if treatment would work with DE considering 2 Tx's did'nt with my own (at the time) Grade A embies. Wish I had a crystal ball.

Good luck to all

Jellybaby

Reg: Jan 4th 2012

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 4:36pm

My wife and i need the egg donation treatment and the choices and costs vary hugely.Angeleyes...can i ask how you got on?

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 8:38pm

Hi Dave

Welcome to FZ! Angeleyes' original post is nearly a year old so she may well not be back to comment. However, we've got a great donor board here: http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…Board&boardID=5

And a great donor chat thread with lots of ladies currently going through treatment at various clinics here: ** DONOR CHAT ** It goes back quite a long way but have a read and then skip forward to the current stuff and say hi if you fancy joining in.

Spain is probably one of the most popular countries for donor treatment and costs can range from 5000 Euros to 10000 Euros. Greece, Cyrpus and the Czech Republic are also popular. The best thing you can do is check out a few clinics and make a decision based on which one suits you best and makes you feel most comfortable.

If I can help any further just give me a shout!

:goodluck: to you.

Love Gracie

xxx

Me - 40 AMH 1.79, DH - 45
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

janeyo

Reg: Mar 23rd 2012

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 11:02pm

Dogus -be warned

Hi all
I went to Dogus last May/June and had a horrible experience which I wanted to warn people of before they take the plunge there... this is my review. I honestly thought I was going to die there and an so thankful I did not.

• Terrible communication from **Moderator removed name - please read our T's & C's**
    – emails not answered or only partly answered even when bullet-pointed.
  • Accommodation changed 5 days
    before leaving. We were told 3
    different times that the accommodation was sorted but ultimately they
    forgot to book it.

No information offered at all on revised hotel – no website, pictures or
    any information.

We were told to find our own accommodation and then they acted awkward
    because they hadn’t personally vetted it for position (was only 5mins down
    the road from the hotel)
  • After finding accommodation
    received a very rude and aggressive phone call from the Turkish
    co-ordinator, who just so happens to be the partner of **Moderator removed name - please read our T's & C's**. Mixing business and pleasure nicely. He said we had upset **Moderator removed name - please read our T's & C's** and he was having none of it - very unprofessional.
  • [Via email they agreed to refund
    the cash in lieu of the hotel (60E per night) but face to face they argued
    that it wasn’t their problem.
    Eventually they backed down.
  • No information given on the
    actual treatment and what was going to happen, had to be dragged out of
    them or googled separately.
  • No calls from them in North Cyprus, only texts. Some of them very
    inappropriate – eg, when talking about embryos – ‘no, they will be dead’.
  • Texts coming through on our
    phones sent by mistake – meant to be for other clients. And texts with the
    wrong information in them that then were re-sent later with the right
    information in.
  • Times changed at the last minutes
    – no apologies or explanations.
  • Their website claiming you can
    also incorporate a family holiday is very misleading. They weren’t remotely interested in
    working around your arrangements.
  • Their driver was an idiot of the
    highest order – put 8 people in a 7 seater and then drove 85kph in a 50. Also
    being told he was on his way and him not arriving then for 2 hours.
  • No professionalism in the hospital,
    other patients discussed in front of us, plus the staff’s social
    arrangements. Thye even tried to do some medical things to me in the waiting room in front of other patients.
  • Doctors and other nursing staff
    speak very poor English (if at all).
    All communications through the co-ordinator who quite often wasn’t
    there, and at other times was utterly rude. Be prepared for a feeling of utter
    isolation there.
  • Not listening to what we asked –
    i.e. nurses entering the room with bloody great needles I their hands in
    front of my small children who were unaware of what was going on. We had
    asked to be taken to a different room for any treatment needed.
  • Told categorically there could be
    no side effects from any of the drugs – when ALL drugs carry some risk
  • Rude and dismissive face to face
    and in emails – one email simply had 2 words in it!
  • Told not to call the co-ordinator
    as was too busy to answer phone, to email instead, they then there would
    be up to a 10 day delay to get an answer.
  • Transfer from the airport of 2
    adults, 2 children (in car seats), 4 suitcases and a buggy – all in a
    Mercedes ‘A’ class supermini.
    Squashed.
  • [Wanted to take us to the hospital
    at midnight – but then changed their minds on the way - the email she had sent telling us this
    was sent after we had left for the airport, even though she knew when we
    were leaving.
  • Co-ordinator hadn’t thought to
    get our mobile numbers before we went so couldn’t actually contact us when
    we were there until we contacted her.
  • No instructions or guide given
    for the medication to be taken pre-journey – had to look it all up
    ourselves.
  • No card machine in the hospital
    to pay with then one miraculously appeared. Only told 3 working days
    before that they actually wanted cash when we got there. The transfer accounts are in the
    co-ordinators names not the hospitals which seemed weird to me.
  • Not given anything to do the
    sperm sample in, even though they knew in advance we had to come in that
    day for egg collection. They then
    deliberately told us they’d come at 7:30 to take us all – a driver turned
    up when he was picking me up with the pot and then waited outside with the
    engine running!
  • Had to administer the last
    injection at home – into the muscle – no training or advice given first,
    just (few) words from the non-medically trained co-ordinator. Originally they said they would send a nurse.
  • Their protocol was completely
    wrong in terms of dates and times.
    It’s a bog standard one dating from the time when they did 3 day
    old embryo transfers rather than the 5 day they actually do.
  • No confirmation that the money
    had been received even though we requested it.
  • Given a general on the day of egg
    collection – was meant to be sedation. No health checks given first, eg no
    blood pressure taken, and nobody weighed me.
  • Had to sign consent form – was
    not happy as had not had anything explained. Was told the doctor would
    then explain before anything was done when I got upstairs, but this did not happen. They just hustled me into a room and administered a general without even weighing me!
  • Had eggs taken on a Saturday
    morning. Was given a prescription for antibiotics, which could then not be
    collected until Monday as pharmacies all shut. No ‘tide you over’ drugs
    were offered despite them costing very little.
  • Was told to take antibiotics for
    10 days but there were only 5 days prescribed.
  • Was told to take the pessaries
    vaginally in front of all the waiting room, and told to take them for 12
    weeks. Was not told to stop if got negative result – found that out after.
    When I got the prescription there was only enough for 10 days.
  • The driver was always too busy to
    take me home – had to wait over 2 hours on one occasion even though other
    people came and went instead.
  • Was told there was nothing I
    should not do after egg collection – I since found out that another
    patient was given a list of dos and don’ts.
  • On day of transfer they told me I
    had to lie down for 2 hours then tried to send us home after an hour. Main
    staff had all gone home! Driver
    took all the staff home with us in the car then us last.
  • Clinic were meant to avoid a
    certain date for transfer at all costs due to our wedding, but then told
    me it would have to be that day – we ended up having to move the wedding
    date.
  • Our transfer back to the airport
    was meant to be included but not provided and not refunded.
  • No information given to partner
    about when to regulate sperms in order to get the best sample.
  • No information given on the
    abnormalities found in embryos, no detail of quality.
  • No mention of sperm count or
    quality either.
PLEASE read before you consider Dogus, the place is a JOKE.
janey xx

***MODERATOR NOTE*** This is the entitled opinion of our individual member and not the opinion of the FZ team or website.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gracie" (Mar 25th 2012, 5:19pm)

jnine

Reg: Apr 17th 2012

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 8:51pm

So sorry to read your post- such an awful experience and entirely unacceptable. This is not a clinic I would recommend and I understand who you meant despite the name deletions.
Their Turkish affiliate clinic heavily promotes in the UK. Egg donor cycles particularly aren't legal in Turkey so patients are sent to Cyprus. There are several really excellent clinics in North Cyprus and South Cyprus, who have fluent English and a high standard of care. The only way to let other people know is to do exactly what you've done- post it and hopefully save someone else the trauma. Really sorry to hear what happened to you.
Janine.

Reg: Apr 23rd 2012

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 3:46pm

I have been there too and although my time wasn't as bad as yours I was treated with contempt by her who must not be mentioned. I hope that it hasn't put you off treatment elsewhere. x

Reg: Apr 30th 2012

Monday, April 30th 2012, 10:49am

Dogus IVF Clinic North Cyprus DO NOT USE

I am writing this post so that nobody else goes through the horrific experience that my husband and I did.

We were told incorrect information about their success rates. We were quoted a success rate of 97% for embryo donor transfer in under 35 year olds, subsequent information proved this to be incorrect.

We found the patient co-ordinator to be very helpful until we payed our money and then she was very hard to contact. She has a Skype account and ignored all our attempts to message her. We naturally had questions about the treatment and it was like trying to get blood out of a stone for answers. We eventually got to the FET stage and whilst I was lying in bed recovering we were hassled for more money. People came in and out of the recovery room at least 1o times asking for money. This was to freeze the remainin embryos. The treatment was not successful and they now igonre all communication from me. I wanted to transfer the remaining embryos which I payed to be frozen but they now ignore my e-mails.

Please, please be warned and no-one else put yourself through this horrible experience.

MOD NOTE - Co-ordinator name removed as per our Ts and Cs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gracie" (Apr 30th 2012, 8:22pm)

Reg: Dec 14th 2011

Children: I have two sons 15 + 12 and a daughter who's 6 years old and another little man on route :)

Monday, April 30th 2012, 12:03pm

Disappointed so sorry to hear about your experience :-( That's utterly disgusting of them to treat you this way! I think your very brave and kind for posting this which could potentially save someone else the hurt that you've suffered. I do hope you get your embryos back soon

X

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Monday, April 30th 2012, 8:28pm

:hello:

I'm sorry to read you've had such a poor experience. You are not the first to write a negative review about this particular clinic :(

I personally think that promising 97% is unrealistic. I have just checked my Spanish clinic's results for last year out of interest and they state 69.8% for a donor cycle, although this isn't separated down into different age groups so is not a completely fair comparison.

If you are not totally put off by treatment abroad then come and join our donor chat. There are lots of ladies having excellent treatment at various Spanish Clinics and Serum in Athens comes highly recommended too.

xx

Me - 40 AMH 1.79, DH - 45
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

Sally36

Reg: May 9th 2012

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 9:12pm

Hi sorry to read your awful experience at dogus, I a had a similar experience. I have trailed the Internet to see if anything can be done ie medical advisory board to check what's going on I won't give up any advice much appreciated.

Sally36

Reg: May 9th 2012

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 9:15pm

:-( Has Anyone been to embio, athen Greece your advice welcomed. I have been to dogus north cyprus(turkey)had an awful experience. The coordinators lure u into a false sense of security, which is wrong given the sensitivity around ivf.

Lily2010

Reg: May 12th 2012

Saturday, May 12th 2012, 11:02am

North cyprus clinic are fake

Sorry to hear about your dissapointment,i was scammed by north cyprus too!!

***** is a complete fake just like the rest of them,they are just after your money and patient care is just out of the window!! Any couple wishing to use north cyprus clinic please think twice as you will be dissapointed! Im happy to answer any questions because i have experienced their bad service!

MODERATOR NOTE - Co-ordinator name removed as per the Terms and Condition's which you agreed to when you registered

Lily2010

Reg: May 12th 2012

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 1:59pm

Dogus and north cyprus clinic DISGRACE

Sorry to hear about your experience at Dogus! If i could make a list of bad experience i had at NORTH CYPRUS IVF CLINIC i could go on forever and ever! They totally ripped me off and that ****** (huh) i wouldnt even use as my VET let alone a gyno,i knew more about womens health than him,and that ****** please dont get me started on her....,.has anyone seen a Dr running around the clinic in trackies? Pathetic and unprofessional i would say,so please be warned and stay away from NORTH CYPRUS IVF CLINIC unless you have won the euro million lottery!!!!

MODERATOR NOTE - Doctors names removed as per the Terms and Condition's which you agreed to when you registered

Reg: Jul 2nd 2012

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 1:16pm

dogus cyprus - my experience

Hi

I am new to this forum, I just wanted to voice my experience on Dogus and *MODERATOR NOTE - Dr name removed as per forum Ts & Cs*

I got pregnant at Dogus on the second attempt (although I got a positive result the first time I miscarried).

I got no councelling or backup after miscarriage only told I would bleed and that was it !!! My husband called and spoke to the Dr and the coordinators partner ( as she was out the country) and insisted on a meeting and a checkup etc....

After speaking with them, the Dr told us that she was 100 percent sure I would be pregnant on the second attempt, and if not she would give a free treatment, so we agreed.

Thank the lord our miracle happened on the second attempt.

We live in Cyprus, so we decided to stay with the Dr to give birth. I must say, I was pleased with her treatment during the 9 mths of my pregnancy, although communication from the coordinator was not always on the ball, but my husband would call the Dr direct if we had any concerns.

Anyway, Dr insisted on a c-section, and she delivered my beautiful son 4 weeks early ( dont ask me why so early) on 25the Nov 2011.

I did not give birh at Dogus because at last minute the Dr said my husband could not be present at the birth, but she suggested another hospital in the area that she could go to and deliver at the same cost.

So we agreed as I really wanted my husbnd there as I was scared to death lol.

Anyway the procedure took.... from leaving the room to having the c section and returning to the room ....30 mins. I was in agony !!!

The Dr came into the room after the procedure counted the money in front of us and left.

My Baby was in intensive care for two days as he was born too early (I think because the Dr was going on holiday )

When we were discharged 3 days later the hospital gave us a huge bill, we explained that we paid the Dr, but seemingly she only gave them 1000 turkish liraand they wanted another 6000. We had to pay.

10 days later I woke , my bed was covered in blood, I ran to the toilet and the blood was pouring out like a tap. I screamed for my husband and he couldnt believe his eyes. He called the Dr at Dogus (6am ) and she said dont worry this is normal !!! He told her, this is not normal, and she said OK if she wants me to have a look she can come in the afternoon as I am very busy.

But, by 8am I was unconsious and rushed to the local general hospital, who after scanning me found HALF the placenta was left behind and operated immediately.

They said if I had waited until the afternoon like she said I could have died.

When my husband contacted the Dr to tell her what had happened, she said she did not leave this behind and we would have to prove it and if we wanted to do anything then sue her,

So this was our experience, all they are interested in is money!!!

We went to see a lawyer and was told you will prob win your case but it will cost more than you will get back in compensation and because North Cyprus is not a recognised counrtry she would not suffer .

We have our son who is healthy thank god so we left it at that.

PLEASE BE CAREFULL WHEN CONSIDERING YOUR TREATMENT. THANKS FOR READING.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gracie" (Jul 2nd 2012, 4:06pm)

Reg: Dec 14th 2011

Children: I have two sons 15 + 12 and a daughter who's 6 years old and another little man on route :)

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 7:17pm

Cyprus Chick,

I've only just saw your post, I'm so sorry to hear of your horrific experience and I'm sorry to hear compensation via suing is off the cards.

I think it's very brave of you to share your experience and hopefully prevent another lady suffering what you did.

I am pleased to hear your little boy is well and I hope you are on the mend (as much as possible given your experience)

Xxx

Jill71

Reg: Oct 23rd 2012

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 11:10am

Dogus ivf

Hi there we went to dogus in September for ivf with donor eggs everything was fine when we got there the taxi was waiting for us so that was a good start next day we were supposed to go to the clinic for my partner to give his sperm sample but we had no communication of what time my partner had to ask the receptionist at the hotel to phone them which was not that easy seeing they don't speak much English and was told thAt we didn't have to go until the day after.
We went the day after to give the sample and was told they will let us know how many eggs were fertilised we waited and waited in the end we had to keep sending text messages and emails to get the answer and was told that there must be some embryos to implant otherwise the doctor would have said.
On the day of implantation they told us there were only 3 good embryos to implant so no good ones to be frozen so that was a bit upsetting.
We got home took all the medication that we were told to have but unfortunately the test's came back negative so we have three months worth of medication that are of no use to us we were encouraged by the clinic to get the three months medication in Cyprus. **Post edited by moderator as content not allowed by FZ**
We have sent dogus an email to state it didn't work and was told they will tell the doctor and inform us of what she said but no email came .
I have sent them another email asking if my partners sperm was ok but yet again no returning email
All in all if I could choose again I would not have gone to this clinic the treatment and place were great but the communication and aftercare is very poor
Seeing this was our las chance of having a child me and my partner are devasted especially after we were told by the clinic that we would get pregnant by these eggs which I think they shouldn't have given us that hope.
I hope this review helps anyone thinking of going to Cyprus
Jill

Reg: Apr 1st 2013

Monday, April 1st 2013, 9:45am

Dogus IVF is not a professional operation

I had eggs frozen at Dogus IVF (supposedly) after being diagnosed with ovarian failure and being convinced by the doctor in Istanbul (who has some kind of relationship with them) to do this. I have no documentation and no records of it and once I woke from the anaesthetic they demanded 5000 euro in cash. Obviously no credit cards as then the tax authorities might be able to trace it! They are not a professional operation and should not be allowed to operate. I am thinking of taking some action as it was my last chance to have a biological child and they played games with me. If anyone would like to chat privately if they feel aggrieved please PM me. I am a lawyer and I am very very pissed off.

boo13

Reg: Jun 19th 2013

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 10:56pm

I've just returned from North Cyprus a few days ago and want to share my experience of Dogus IVF clinic.

Communication was acceptable until we paid for the treatment and then it went rapidly downhill.

Be aware of Turkish bank charges for accepting money into an account.

There is no appointment system, I had to text/email to find out when we had to be at the clinic.

We met one of the English coordinators for 15 minutes on our first visit and that was it.

The medical staff speak little or no English and without the coordinators we were lost and concerned.

Check your medication before parting with your cash.

We used an egg donor but were not informed of how many eggs had been collected and the progress. We did not know until the day of the transfer we had 3 blastocysts.

We informed the coordinator that we would be staying in the South of the island for our last 3 days. At no point we were told there would be a problem sending and receiving text messages.

On the day of the transfer we had not received an appointment. I texted both the coordinators and sent an email in thr morning. I then received a call from one of the coordinators after 1 pm stating I should have been at clinic at 10 am and we had 30 minutes to get to the clinic. I explained we would need longer, we were given 45 minuted. I had to grab and drink a bottle of money on my way. Also the coordinator asked us several times during the call to pay outstanding bank charges. Not the best time?????

We arrived at the clinic and within 30 minutes the transfer had taken place and I was told to rest for 2 hours and that was the after care. No other information regarding do's and don'ts after the transfer.

We were told to take or medication to the clinic as we would be shown how to administer two different injections.

The pharmacist had forgotten one set of injections when he came to our hotel and he ensured us he would give the missing medication to the coordinator and it would be there on the day of the transfer. This had happened.

After 2 hours my husband went to find someone and the clinic was empty apart from one nurse who was watching television in the reception area. She came to the room and showed me how to do one of the injections and we had to explain we didn't have the other. We called the coordinator who claimed he didn't know about the medication even though the pharmacist had called him in front of us....a heated argument.

We had to return the following.day for the medication and I tried calling both the coordinators several times to ensure the medication was at the clinic but neither picked up their mobiles.

Miraculously the medication was there but we made the receptionist call the coordinator and amazingly he picked up straight away. My husband informed him we were unhappy with the lack of communication and coordination. He was rude and still barking on about bank charged. We decided not to pay just on principle.

We received a very rude and personal email telling us not to contact them again.

The poorest customer service we have ever received......

Reg: Aug 18th 2013

Monday, August 19th 2013, 1:53pm

Did Dogus transfer the right embryos?

We had treatment there and are in the midst of a very anxious pregnancy.

DogusIVF | We are not sure if the baby is ours!

Reg: Sep 3rd 2015

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:31am

NotSure,

I've read your blog but can't find an update to what happened with the boy/girl twins and how your family is handling it all. Update please :)
Ali
Bond Surrogacy Services, USA
http://www.bondsurrogacy.com