You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lee82

• "Lee82" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Jan 30th 2011

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 9:40pm

HI there, i'm also a newbie starting treatment soon :-)

:hi: Hi i'm also a newbie :) , i'm 28 years old. DH 26. I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the age of 21 and had to have both ovaries removed, followed by 6 months of chemotheraphy. bigcloud therfor need donor eggs. We have been on the waiting list for a egg donor at Bourne Hall Colchester for a while and finally got the call a couple of weeks ago that we finally found a donor!! Whoop Whoop!!! :clap Hubby was back for R&R from his tour and had his 'little soldiers' frozen and all forms signed, so ready to go soon! Starting my Proganova this week and just waiting for the clinic to tell us all systems go.

Worried about going through the process on my own as hubby still has more than 2 monthbs left before end of tour and coming back to the uk. [zx127] This will be our first ivf attemp. xfingers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Verity

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 9:45pm

Welcome Lee82!

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

There is a egg donation and egg sharing section HERE that you may like to take a look at.

There is a donor chitter chatter thread HERE which is where a lot of people that have donor sperm or eggs hang out.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a signature name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

19verve

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 9:50pm

Good luck Lee,

You really deserve a lovely BFP. You have been through a lot and you was so young x

Mr C

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2008

Children: Blessed with NonId Twin Girls!

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 11:04pm

Wow! Thats a rough ride you've had there.
Good luck on your journey! And good luck to your hubby on his tour. I hope he stays safe.
Our Diary
ISCI 1 - Mar/Apr 2009 - :BFN: ICSI 2 - Dec/Jan 2010 - :BFN: ISCI 3 - Mar/Apr 2010 - :BFP:
Our twin girls were born at 38 weeks on 21st December 2010. Feeling very blessed.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 11:26pm

Lee Hello Hon.

First off congratulations on beating the battle of cancer. Secondly your hubbie is a hero, just like my son. My son is in the Royal Anglian Regiment but thankfuly not on tour.
May I wish DH a safe return & my thoughts are always with our brave lads & lasses!

It is great you have been matched honey. You must be overjoyed. I am not sure what month treatment starts for you but there is a cycle buddy thread for feb, march & April running at the moment.
May I suggest you join them. Their advice & friendship will prove invaluable to you. Tht way you will not feel entirely alone.

Darling I wish you all the very best in your journey & xfingers your wonderful hubby returns safe, well & to some wonderful news from you.
xxxx

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY