You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jillsy27

• "Jillsy27" started this thread

Reg: Jan 15th 2011

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 7:09pm

Ovulation Induction Info

Hi im a newbee to this site and have been looking through a lot of the posts but was wondering if anyone out there knew what the success rates are for ovulation induction treatment. I am due to go for my initial appointment next week. I have been sent all the info regarding all the tests that will have to be done and it says i will be taking daily hormone injections for 8-10 days.

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for nearly 5 years and we are told it is unexplained infertility. Dr says ovulation induction is first stage and if it fails after 3 attempts then we will be put on ivf waiting list. Just really want to know a rough idea of the success rates of ovulation induction.

If anyone has any idea or and info about the process i would really apreciate it.
:)

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 8:37pm

Hi and welcome

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

I think the success rate really depends on a variety of different things. If you are already ovulating then injectibles may cause you to produce more than 1 egg which raises the chance of conception. If you are not ovulating its a great way of getting you ovulating.

We have a number of members who have had injectibles and are either pregnant or had their baby.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a general fertility section HERE there is tonnes of information there that you may find helpful and will answer some of your questions.

There is a general fertility FAQ section HERE which contains lots of guides to different aspects of fertility.

There is a guide to the initial fertility tests HERE which explains the tests you can expect to be offered.

There is a unexplained infertility section HERE where you can get to know other that have unexplained infertility.

There is a FERTILITY DRUGS section HERE where there is lots of information about the various fertility drugs

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a sparkly name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Jillsy27

• "Jillsy27" started this thread

Reg: Jan 15th 2011

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 10:15pm

Thanks very much for all the info. It's really great to have a site like this where people can look for advice and help. I will look through all the info you suggested.

Thanks again,

Jillsy

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 10:18pm

No problem!

There's loads of information and everyone is lovely and helpful and loads of them are going through or have been through exactly the same thing.

:cuddle

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE