You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Apr 15th 2009

Children: i'm the local cat lady!!!!

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 6:30am

Hey girlies.

Wannabe fx crossed for otd. When is it? Hope u feel better soon

Plh I'm so sorry hunni wot r ur nxt plans?

Pr. U can still post here I'd miss u if u left.

Come on girlies testing this week. Pma all the way. We need some success stories

Afm. Sorry I've been lurking ands not posting. I've just been so sad. After my tx was cancelled after too many follies. I've ended up with 8 cysts so no tx this month. I've just been feeling low. So waiting on af to see if cysts away to fx start tx again in about 2 weeks. Big hugs to everyone. Xxxx

Me 28- DH 28 [zx151] (no issues)
Diagnosed with PCOS 1996
TTC since 2006
HSG 2007 - tubes clear
Clomid 100mg - No OV = :BFN:
treatment stopped due to weight
June 2010 Clomid 100mg+ Provera +metformin 850mg :BFN:

:angel2: babydust :sticky:

Reg: May 31st 2011

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 9:09am

hey girls : D

lynn try and think positive chic i know its hard though hope your cysts get sorted and you get started on your next tx xfingers for you huni am here if you need 2 talk
xxxxxxx [zx127]

[zx127] fairydust :cuddle

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 9:18am

I'm just guna keep posting here no matter what! :snigger: :P No getting rid of me! Haha! (even if i convert to ivf)!

As you can see from my diary Im going to be waiting at least a month before my next IUI but im sure it will come quickly. xfingers

Fairydust- youre on countdown like me now! :snigger: I have loads of good feelings about your treatment though! xfingers

Gizzi, we're in the same boat hun. I know how you feel about being down after cancelled tx but we're in it together hun and we WILL GET THERE!! I just know it xx

Hi Rollandbaby- dont think weve chatted. Nice to meet you. :) Hope youre ok and managing on the 2ww!

Wannabe- constantly thinking about you and sending u all my positive vibes! I hope its your time this time around hun x

Stace- send me some cake please?! haha!! Talking about cake, or birthdays actually, mines in october and we wana go away for a nice weekend. I was thinking Bath (ive been before, its lush!!). Any other ideas? I hope I get a cake! :snigger:

Nisey- thanks for the posts in my diary. Hope youre ok x

PLH- If you're lurking, im thinking of you xx

Sorry if i missed anyone else! :O

PMA LADIES!!! xxxxx :goodluck:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 11:03am

Thanks for all the PMA Becky! I really hope it works this time too xfingers. I've posted in your diary hun :)

Hi Lynn, I hope you're okay. I understand how you must feel. It's so frustrating when you just want to get on with tx and things keep getting in the way. I hope your cysts go soon hun.

Fairydust-not long to go now until you start your meds. You must be getting very excited...I know I was before I did IUI for the first time.

Well, OTD is Sunday so only 4 days to go after today. It's our wedding anniversary on Thursday but we're probably going to celebrate properly at the weekend. I can't decide whether to do this on Saturday before I test or whether to wait until Sunday to celebrate/commiserate after the test!

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 12:13pm

hi everyone : D

PR thanks i hope it all works xfingers and i hope yours does too :happy: when do you start? a week today for me am excited but a wee bit scared but am sure i ll be fine with all you girls support :smile: [zx127]

wannabemum a week today hehe i am excited, nervous and a wee bit scared but am sure i ll be fine
if i were you id do both :snigger: as saturday for your anniversaryu and sunday to celebrate a BFP xfingers loads of good luck and babydust sent your way huni xxxx :cuddle

good luck to all the ladies on there 2ww

xfingers for you all :cuddle

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?
We have been matched only a couple of weeks away from being a mummy!

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 9:07pm

sending you all lots of babydust
now whats all this chocolate cake baking and wheres mine!
The life and times of Nisey Noo - MY DIARY

1st IVF August 2010 :BFN: :-(

Starting our ICI journey with donor sperm September11 :thumbsup: Changed mind :O it wasnt for us

Starting our adoption Journey November 11 excited again for the first time in ages !

Reg: Nov 20th 2010

Children: Please!!!!!!

Friday, September 9th 2011, 7:19pm

Mental crazy week at work this week, sorry i've not been on. At least it's made the second week go quickly. Tuesday is my OTD.

Good to hear from you Lynne, we're all here for you, hope those nasty cysts beggar off and you can start td again very soon.

Nisey, you start tx on my OTD! Good luck!

Wannabe, how's the pma holding up?

Hello everyone else! Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years
6 x IUI all :BFN:

A new chapter - 1st ICSI Nov 2011 finally got our :BFP: but short lived as no [zx076] seen at 7wk scan.
M/c imminent :sniff:

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: 0 :(

Friday, September 9th 2011, 9:08pm

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone know anything about getting IUI on the NHS? We live in Surrey & we have been TTC for 2 years and the NHS doctor said (at my last appointment to try and get things moving) knew nothing about getting IUI on the NHS and took my mobile number and said she'd get back to me.....that was a long time ago.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything or had been trying the same thing?

Thanks so much in advance

Jo

Reg: Aug 29th 2011

Friday, September 9th 2011, 10:01pm

IUI on NHS

Hi JOanne, you can get IUI on NHS, I had one go paid for at Chelsea & Westminister Hospital, I live in Surrey but could not find a hospital there that does it.
Rollandbaby xfingers xfingers

United Kingdom

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 7:29pm

Hi ladies

Hope you're all doing ok.

I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news.....I tested this morning and it was a BFN. Luckily DH and I already had a lovely day out planned which has really helped to take my mind off it (much better than having to test on a work day and then sit at my desk all day dwelling on it). DH has been so supportive, don't know what I'd do without him :)

Stace-hope you're doing okay. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xfingers xfingers xfingers

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 8:00pm

hey girls :P

how are use all?

wannabemum so sorry to hear that huni hope your okay look after yourself [zx127] :cuddle

stace good luck xfingers for you [zx127] i start my iui on tuesday am a bit nervous but i ll be fine ive started writing a fertility diary and its helping

xxxxxx

MrsMcC

Reg: Jul 27th 2010

Monday, September 12th 2011, 4:11pm

Hi girls, I was wondering if I could join you.

Hubby and I are just starting our first IUI. It's CD2 today, so starting 50mg clomid tonight then into the FC on Thursday for a scan and my first injection.

Anyone else at the same stage just now?

Take care [zx127]

Suzie x

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Monday, September 12th 2011, 4:53pm

Hi and welcome, Suzie
Of course you may join us. Glad that you found us too. The ladies will be along shortly no doubt to add their welcomes to mine and let you know where they are in their cycles. In the meantine, pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea and make yourself at home...

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Monday, September 12th 2011, 8:01pm

Hi suzie!

Welcome to the iui thread. We've got a bunch of regulars and we're all at different stages of treatment and on various med regimes.

Hope the injections go okay, personally I find them fine, just a bit odd!

I'm a the end of my treatment, testing tomorrow. Not feeling v. Confident but trying to cling onto a last bit of positivity.

Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

A new chapter - 1st ICSI Nov 2011 finally got our :BFP: but short lived as no [zx076] seen at 7wk scan.

United Kingdom

Monday, September 12th 2011, 9:24pm

Hi suzie and welcome to the thread. Ive had 2 IUI's both with Buserelin for down regulating my hormones and Gonal F to help the follies grow. I was really worried about doing injections but it's a tually not that bad.

Stace-wishing you lots and lots of luck avaunt for tomorrow Hun

TTC since 2008

My Diary

MrsMcC

Reg: Jul 27th 2010

Monday, September 12th 2011, 9:29pm

Hi suzie!

Welcome to the iui thread. We've got a bunch of regulars and we're all at different stages of treatment and on various med regimes.

Hope the injections go okay, personally I find them fine, just a bit odd!

I'm a the end of my treatment, testing tomorrow. Not feeling v. Confident but trying to cling onto a last bit of positivity.

Xx

Best of luck for tomorrow Stace, keeping everything crossed for you xfingers [zx127]

Reg: Oct 9th 2010

Children: Twins a healthy boy/girl and a baby boy in heaven xx

Monday, September 12th 2011, 10:21pm

Stace good luck for tomoz darl! XXXX Big welcome to Suzie x
Dec 2011 beautiful angel baby5 twins Nov 2012 :boy: :girl:

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 8:05am

Bad news from me again I'm afraid... 6bfns from 6 iuis. No one can say that I'm inconsistent!!

Have to call the clinic and let them know later, but we have decided that I will definitely not be having any more iui treatments, I can't go through this torture again, all for a 15-20% chance of it working. (or 0% in my case).

Gonna see if i can have a lap and immunology tests done, as i'm convinced something else is wrong with me, beacuse the sperm has been great every time, and i know the old 'normal couples try for x months etc' but i think it's odd that they put sperm in my uterus right near my ovulating ovary on 6 occasions now, and not once has the egg been fertilised and implanted.

Hopefully we can get funding for ivf instead and I can go on the waiting list. If not, I may have a long wait ahead while we save up! X
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 9:49am

Oh Stace....I'm so so sorry hunny. You must feel so disappointed :hugs:

I've only had 2 goes but feel exactly the same as you. I'd like to have some immune tests done as I'm convinced that something along those lines is causeing the problem but I don't know if the NHS would fund the tests for us. It's something I'm going to ask about at my review appointment in a few weeks time.

I hope you get your review appointment asap smile2

xxx

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 12:34pm

so so sorry Stace. I really dnt blame u feeling that way as i am only on my third and i already feel like its not going to work and i have other problems. I really hope you get the funding hun...and really push for those tests.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, sorry ive not been around much, i have been checking on every now and again on my phone but cant reply properly on it. Im onto my third iui and have the first scan tommorrow so the iui is likely to be on Friday. Ive been taking baby aspirin this time for the first time, so we shall see if that makes a difference. Anyone else take it? xx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 12:44pm

Hi PLH. I'd noticed you hadn't been around much lately and was wondering whether you are okay. I'm really hoping your 3rd IUI works for you hun. I'm going to remain undecided on a 3rd go until I've had my review appointment.

What is baby asprin??? I've not heard of that before.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 3:51pm

Hi, PLH - Is the Aspirin being taken on the instruction of your clinic? I know that a number of women do use it but my clinic said NO! when I asked them whether I should be taking it.

Wannabe - Baby aspirin is simply the paediatric dose of aspirin taken to slow the blood clotting speed down. As said above I would not take it unless my/your clinic advise you to - or at least agree to you using it so it may be another question to pose at that review appointment.

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 4:20pm

so sorry stace look after yourself huni hope your alrite :cuddle

how is everyone?

am not to sure about taking baby asprin i would speak to clinic first

i was at hospital today and i am startin burselin nasal spray tonight and start my injections on the 3rd oct xxxx

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 8:53pm

Hi girls! Who is testing next?

Lynne, when is your next appt to review your cysts? Hoping you can get back in the game very soon!

Becky, what are next steps for you? You mentioned moving onto another treatment, do you have an appointment booked in?

Hoping everyone gets the results they deserve, I know I am biassed, but I think we all deserve it more than anyone :-)

Afm, I managed to get a cancellation so we are seeing the consultant next Wednesday to discuss whether I need to have more tests done, and waiting list and next steps for ivf on the nhs.

Lots of love and baby dust to all! Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 2:59pm

Lots of luck Stcae for your appointment xfingers

I have taken the baby aspirin for the first time this month just because i have read that other women take it and thought it may help. The reason being, my periods are very light and often have TMI ALERT - alot of clots. Ive also got into my head that my egg is being fertilised but just not implanating and I have read that asipirin can help with implantation. I thought it was worth a shot as i have read that it cant do any damage anyway...and its a last ditch attempt out of desperation if im honest!

I had my first scan yesterday and I have 2 follies at 14m, lining is 7.5 so she wasnts them all to grow a bit more so i am booked in for my 3rd iui on Monday morning. By then they should be the biggest they have been so far on iui as they normally see them at 16 on cd10 and do the iui 2 days later so im quite pleased as im hoping they may be of better quality if they are bigger. I have the hgc on saturday night ouch.

I have worked dates out and my OTD will be on 3rd Oct, i then have my long awaited consultant appt on the 6th so that works out well as i dnt have to dwell over the impending bfn results for too long! OOoo arent i positive - sorry girls!! really not hopeful anymore...ive tried getting more positive by typing in google 3rd iui bfp and there are loads...so i know it works!!

Sorry for babbling!! lol

Where is everyone else in their cycles?? x

Reg: May 21st 2010

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 3:10pm

Hi all,

May I pls join this thread too? I have had 9 months off treatment trying acupuncture and Chinese herbs but to no avail and to my DH’s dismay, so am also starting IUI next cycle…

I see you tried acupuncture, lalla… did you notice any improvements? Good luck to everyone on here Best, Coxy
TTC since June 2009
clomid, tamoxifen, Gonal-F - BFN
July 10 IVF, Dec 10 IVF: Lister BFN (embryos all arrested after day 3)
Jan 11 - started Chinese herbs & acupuncture
Jul/Aug 11 - tamoxifen - BFN
Aug/Sep 11 - tamoxifen - BFN
Sept 11 - IUI - BFN

Chicago immune tests: CD3 = 87.7; CD19+CD5 = 12
Initial ARGC appointment Jan 2012
Jan 2012 - SHOCK NATURAL BFP!!!
EDD: 19 September 2012 XXX

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 3:31pm

hey coxy i love a positive person good luck with your treatment [zx127]

am on my 3rd of down regulating and feeling pretty rubbish today got a sore tummy and feel a bit sickish is this normal? this is my 1st iui i start my injections on the 3rd oct so that must be a good day :D

hope everyone else is doin okay xxxxxx

United Kingdom

Friday, September 16th 2011, 10:44am

Hi ladies

Still busy on here which is good. Hope you don't mind me poppin now and again whilst I am in limbo with tx?

Stace-glad you managed to get your review appointment so quicly. Let us know how it goes and what you decide to do next hun.

PLH-Sounds like everything is going really well. I really hope it works for you this time xfingers

Fairydust-I had buserelin injections and found that they made me feel a little queasy sometimes so I think it's quite normal. Hopeing your stimming injections go okay.

Hi Coxyloxy and welcom to the IUI thread. Hope you get to start soon.

AFM-I've been feeling very negative about tx and I'm hoping that my consultant will be able to give us something positive to hold onto at my review appointment. If he thinks that IVF is the next step then I'm happy to give it a go but scared of how much it's going to cost. I've got an interest free credit card at the ready! :happy:

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Friday, September 16th 2011, 12:34pm

hey girls

wannabemum good luck with your review appointment hope that you get set on your treatment soon it is hard to keep positive though i am a pretty positive person about everythin but am even a bit negative about my 1st iui probably due to nurse telling me everything that can go wrong over stimulate under stimulate high chance of multiple births (so for me as it runs in both sides of my family as well as one side of my partners family) and the higher chance of eptopic pregnancy (but as my partner says they need to let you know what can go wrong) :sadface: try and keep positve though as its supposed to make it easier [zx127]

thanks i was a bit worried about the feeling sick am glad its a normal symptom i cant wait to start jags

: D
plh good luck with your treatment you sound really positive even though your not feeling it fingers crossed for you huni
hows everyone else doing?

xxxxx

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 11:27am

:hi: Ladies,

Thought I drop in an say hello an let you all know got just 2 more days before going to see my OB/GYN for my complete exam too see how doing and praying he gives us the green light to start again.

My DH had his testorone level checked the other day an it was 230 so I don't know if that is really low or not for a 45 yr old man. My Dh has his SA done this Friday and I'm hopeing the results come back good.. Me and DH can't wait to see the doctors now due to waiting so long. I'm going to be talking to our RE about doing blood work on me agian to see how my progesterone levels are after I ovulate. When go too see RE I would had only ovulated 3 days before comeing so I'm hoping he will let me have a check next week too see how it is. So know if my levels are low or not.. I like to know before going on meds agian so know if got too have progesterone while trying. We're trying to get as prepared as we can for this next go around.

Well got to go get DD up for school. So will check in from time too time. When we find out how things go I will update you ladies on our results..

Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies on getting your BFP very soon.. Sending tons of babydust your all ways.. :goodluck:

:rose;
SLYFOXY
Back trying again with IUI

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 6:47pm

Hi again all,

I have started spotting - which means AF is imminent - which means I can start my IUI cycle - YEEEEHAAAA!! [zx145]
Next thing is to take the tamoxifen (40mg) days 3-7 and go in on cd11 for a scan ... good to be back on the treatment again...

Thanks for my warm welcome guys...

Fairydust: not long till you can start jabbing!
Wannabemum: I would say you could do a round of IVF (including drugs) for about £5k .... you can get the drugs at cost price from Asda which saves a small fortune - am sure you know all this already!

Hi to everyone else - lets get some BFPs on this thread! :xxx3:
TTC since June 2009
Sept 11 - IUI - BFN

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 1:23pm

Hi ladies.

Hope you are all well. Just thought I'd pop in and see what's happening.

Slyfox-fingers crossed you can start tx very soon.

Coxyloxy-glad to hear AF is on the way. Hope you're baseline scan goes ok and you can start meds asap. I didn't know you could get the drugs from Asda!!! How did you find that out and how would I go about doing that???

Fairydust-how are the jabs going hun?

PLH-how's the 2ww going? I noticed from your signature that you've had exactly the same tx as me so far and I think we're about the same age. I really hope IUI works for you this time....if it does I might be tempted to give it one more go :smile:

AFM-I'm patiently waiting for my review appointment but work is mega busy at the moment so I've got plenty to keep me occupied in the meantime.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 3:53pm

Wannabemum: it was in the press quite a lot when Asda launched the initiative:

We're reducing the cost of IVF treatment with no-profit drugs - Your Asda

You just go to the asda pharmacy with your prescription and they get it for you in a day or two - its half the price of other places .... and would cover other fertility drugs, not just IVF. I got my HCG injections there and also my ovulation-induction injections for a round of Gonal-F (wthout IVF)...

:weehee:
TTC since June 2009
Sept 11 - IUI - BFN

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 4:06pm

hey girls :P

how are use all? am great still down regulating another 2 weeks to go before i start injections got appointment for scan n blood tests and to be shown how to do jags on 27th sept : D

i didnt know you could get drugs from asda either how much do they cost???? ^^

wannabemum good luck for your review app am sure everything will be fine xfingers

coxyloxy bet your excited about starting treatment good luck huni

todays the 1st day since startin DR that ive felt fine :happy: been feeling sickie n sore tummy everyday since starting Dr xxxxx

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 7:42pm

Hi girls!

Well my review appt went really well today! I can get an nhs funded ivf cycle, AND there's no waiting list, so I am starting sniffing on 5th oct and egg collection and et should be w/c 31st oct! How lucky is that?!

I know there's no 100% fertility treatment, but I am more comfortable with the ivf chances for my age range, although my clinic will only put one embryo back.

I'm sorry to run out on you iui girls but I just can't go through iui again, I need the certainty that the eggs are fertilised and good quality etc. As I've given it my all over the 6 cycles I've had.

All the best for all your cycles, I will keep checking in on you all, you all deserve bfp's. Let's hope thins new road leads me to mine.

Lots of love xxx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 9:35pm

Thanks for the info about Asda. I'll have to look into that!

Stace-I'm so glad to hear your review appointment well. Can't believe you'll be starting IVF in a couple of weeks! That's fantastic news and I really hope it works first time for you.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?
We have been matched only a couple of weeks away from being a mummy!

Monday, September 26th 2011, 2:19pm

Hello ladies

Im sorry i havnt popped in for some time there has been lots going on with a restruture at work and me and DF going through it a bit with the whole donor issue but i wont bore you with it more details in doary :snigger:

Stace Im glad to hear your reviw apponitment went well you need to start a diary young lady so i can keep up with you . Good luck for IVF treatment.

Thankyou for the ASDA info coxy i had heard of that but wasnt quite sure how to go about it so will look nito if that will be cheaper.

Fairy dust DR just made me a very stroppy cow but then DF said theres no change there how rude :faint:
The life and times of Nisey Noo - MY DIARY

1st IVF August 2010 :BFN: :-(

Starting our ICI journey with donor sperm September11 :thumbsup: Changed mind :O it wasnt for us

Starting our adoption Journey November 11 excited again for the first time in ages !

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 10:25am

hey everyone

how are use all?

am fine still down regualation thats me ontpo my 3rd week got hospital today for blood tests scan and to pick up my injections :smile:

nisey my partner says the exzact same and i dont think ive been that bad :happy: hope your doing well xxxx

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 1:37pm

Hi everyone, hi nisey and fairydust, hope u are both ok.

Hello to everyone else!

Stace - I am so excited for you hun....this will be it for you im sure of it...lots of love to you xx

Wannabe - yes we are, well i need to update it as i turned 29 on friday X( ill be sure to keep u posted but im still not anymore hopeful than last week unfortunately.

As for me, im currently 8dpiui, nothing at all to report. I went away to amsterdam last week for my birthday so id completely forgotten i was even ttc it was soooo nice!!! as soon as i got back home though, all thoses feelings started coming back, that horrible sinking feeling in ur stomach. It didnt help that i went to my best friends, who started ttc a month after me and now her boy is almost 2 and she was talking about when she wants another - and thats soon!!!!!!!!!!!! its so flipping unfair, she got pregnant in 6 months arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! DF thinks i shouldnt be worrying about other people and should concentrate on myself, i know he is right but i cant help but dwell on how lucky other people are and why all of us have had to go through all this when clearly we all so desperately want a baby :bawl:

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 1:50pm

oh i was ment to say in my last post that this time round i did some cheapie preggo tests after the hcg jab......I SAW A POSITIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!! it was so nice to see but obviously it wasn't real i guess i just wanted to check it was definately working as i dont get any side effects. Well it is def out my system now as i got a negative on sunday xx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 9:49pm

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing okay.

Fairydust-when do you do your first injection? I hope you get on with them okay hun

PLH-Glad to hear you had a lovely time away but I know what you mean about coming back to reality with a bump when you've had a lovely time away without thinking about ttc every 5 minutes. I know how you must feel about your friend too. I started ttc when one of my friends said she was 12 weeks pregnant. She now has 2 children of 3 and 1 years old and I still don't have any :sadface: . I must admit I do very feel very jealous sometimes.
Just like me...you've never seen those two little lines before. It must have been nice to see, I might try it next time :).

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 9:15am

hey :o)

wannabemum i start my injections on monday 3rd oct am on menopur 150 scan went well everything fine so far :smile:
i know how use feel a few of my friends have babies and i started ttc well before they were born i do get jelous but am also really happy for them (if that makes any sense) [zx127]

xxxx

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 6:55pm

Just a update of what going on with me so far..

My Ob/GYN gave us the Green Light to start TTC again.. :thumbup: Went to our RE an he done a SA on my DH an his results came back at 13million 55% motilty, morph is all normal an the progression is at 3. Our RE said it maybe some low but the other stuff is great don 't see no reason why couldn't get pregnant easily after done had a lap done an then got pregnant fast. Our RE also done a progesterone check on me too make sure O.

Got my Progesterone results it was at 7.5 which mean I did O but it wasn't a strong one. RE like to see 10 on a non med cycle. So he said when AF shows to start taking my Femara 3-7 an when AF shows call them an on day 3 have bw an baseline scan. Then go back to them on day 12 an have another ultrasound done too see how many follies then day 21 have another Progesterone check to see how doing on meds..

If don't get pregnant after 3 months with TI our RE wanting to do this same med an then IUI but our RE an OBY/GYN both believe deep down we get pregnant before then. Well we shall see..

Just now have to wait on AF to get here. Which praying it start Friday an Monday go in for all work.

DH is thrilled we get to start again.. Here he suppose to go to his specialist in Dec but we had a sit down talked an I told him Nov so he can start Clomid again to up his count more an help his Testorone too. He agree no problem..I don't know of many men be so thrilled to get started again like my loving DH is..

Now too all you lovely ladies..I will keep my FX for all you get your BFP very soon.. We all deserve to be mothers too love our children.

:rose:
SLYFOXY

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 9:00pm

Hi girls,

slyfox - glad things are working for you hun best of luck for you have everything crossed.

A BFP is seriously overdue in here....if the figures are right for iui one of us SHOULD DEFINATELY GET A BFP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact we should all get a BFP we certainly deserve it thats for sure.

Wanabe and fairydust - i know what u mean it just feels everyone around gets pregnant at the drop of a hat prob is everyone is thinking about a 2nd child as well now. I even had a suppose friend who was going on about why im not having kids now as i will be old when i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U STUPID BYATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont know how i didnt slap her haha.

Well i test monday and shock horro no symtoms. Was chatting to DF today about our consultant appt on thurs and if the dr suggest moving straight to ivf 9assuming theres no waiting list) we are gona ask to do it after xmas and have our first ever break...and actually have some sort of a christmas this time...he may well suggest more iui however which im happy to do at least i have then done all i can before ivf xxxxxxxxxxxx

Friday, September 30th 2011, 1:38pm

Hi everyone

well my cd10 scan was a total disaster ... I have one dominant follicle (was hoping for 2 or 3) at 20mm, and my lining is 3mm!!! So my follicle is ready to burst and my lining is probably where it would normally be on cd10, given I have a 30-32 day cycle.

Have to go back on Monday now, but pretty much given up on this cycle now ... Left the clinic in tears, especially as I didn't like the staff there verymuch. Very abrupt and felt like I was part of a factory farm... And now I don't know what to do .. I can't seem to find a clinic where you don't feel like you are a number.,..

Any recommendations in Surrey/West Sussex/London would be much appreciated!

How's everyone else getting on? X
TTC since June 2009
Sept 11 - IUI - BFN

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 11:00am

Hi girls! Thought I would pop by and see how you are all getting on... I am due to start sniffing on Wednesday, and then I will have officially started my ifv protocol!

Plh, I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow. Don't get hung up on the symptoms or the odds, just try and keep up your pma, you deserve it to work, and have done everything you can to get your bfp. The fat lady has not sung yet, so try to think 'I won't need any more iuis or an ivf cycle, because THIS ONE WILL WORK!!!'

Slyfoxy, good luck with your cycles! Fingered crossed for you that you won't need iui!

Coxyloxy, I am so sorry, you were sooooo positive, you definitely taught me a lesson in pma! How awful that clinics are so insensitive. My acupuncturist (she is also a dietician) told me to eat red meat, as the best thing to build your lining is blood (sounds yuk!) as mine was a little on the thin side, and then after a couple of goes at eating red meat and following some other advice from her, my lining was spot on for my last 3 cycles. I can't help with the clinics in your area I'm afraid, but I hope you can transfer and get on with your journey.

Have they cancelled your cycle? If not, start eating those steaks as my follie kept growing on my last cycle and my lining caught up, so don't give up hope xxxx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 2:14pm

Hello my lovely ladies,

Hope everyone is doing good an moving right alone with their treatments. I pray very soon that there will be a BFP in this group of ladies. I've not read all of the post so not sure if anyone has gotten a BFP yet. I'm keeping my FX that there will be very soon.

AFM: I still waiting for AF to show. :whistling: My cycles have been running 22days an now it is day 30 just some cramping off an on ?( . Gosh hopeful soon be here. I told my DH lastnight no show from AF yet an he ask Why an I said don't know. One of my friends said I could be pregnant but I just laughed due to we hadn't BD until it was the Sept 26 an I had gotten a peak on my LH Surge on Sept 20 and 21 an had my prog check on friday sept 23 and my test came back at a 7.5 which was low. I told my friend there is no way I could be pregnant because of the dates I got my surge unless it happened again an didn't know it. So hopeful by weds it be here. This waiting for AF to show is getting old now.

:rose:
SLYFOXY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SlyFoxy" (Oct 2nd 2011, 2:17pm)

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 7:55pm

Hi all

Yes, my cycle has been cancelled. When I got home from the clinic I did an OPK test and had a LH surge (cd10) which matches the huge follicle about to burst on the scan ... So the cycle has been cancelled which is not ideal .. I just have to wait for af now so I can start again.

Thanks for the tip Stace ... unfortunately I am a veggie though so will have to look into other things! I think the dose of tamoxifen was too high (its an anti estrogen and known to cause lining issues) so hopefully with a lower dose or FSH injections the next round will be tickety boo. Good luck with your IVF - is it your first round?

Hope your AF comes soon SlyFoxy - nothing more frustrating than waiting for it to arrive!

X
TTC since June 2009
Sept 11 - IUI - BFN

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 9:31pm

Coxy, are you still going in tomorrow? Insist they scan you as I detected my lh surge on the Sunday am and didn't have my scan til the Tuesday and my follie still hadn't left. All opks do is say when your body is ready to ovulate, not when they have. I was crying and everything during my scan as was convinced I had ovulated and missed my iui but I hadn't. They can tell if you have ov due to the shape of the follie please please get the scan if you can still go inasmuch there is a small chance that all is not lost xxx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 9:34pm

Cozy. And yes this will be my first ivf cycle (and hopefully the only one. Need!) xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests