You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 1:58pm

I remembered what it was!! Puregon! (is that right?! lol)

So theyve swapped me from menopur to puregon. Out of interest, what meds are you girls on?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Reg: May 31st 2011

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 2:43pm

hey girls

how are use all doing?

gizzi so so sorry to hear ur news keep your chin up ;( xxxx

princessrebekah good luck with your treatment :cuddle

worried1 am so sorry to hear about your treatment X(

well ive lost 5lbs so far still got another 3lbs to go though i ve got my screening appointment on friday so dont think they will do anything on friday probably get turned away again ;( last time at my appointment i was under weight that i was to be so i was ready to start treatment only to fine out that they had measured my height wrong so that made my bmi higher so had to lose 8lbs its really hard though as the medication iamon makes me heavy :rolleyes: not long to go now though xfingers

[zx127] fairydust :cuddle

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 4:48pm

Hi ladies.

Lots of activity on here again today!

PLH-from What I've read endo doesn't always prevent you from getting pg but sometimes it can be a factor.

Becky-I was offered that pen but opted for the normal injection which is called GonalF. FX this one works for you hun and im so glad they let you try again straight away.

Fairydust-well done on the weight loss. Really hope they let you start tx.

Can I have some advice please ladies...I have started injections for round 2 but we have a wedding reception to go to on Friday which doesn't finish until late & I usually do my jabs at around 10pm before bed. I'm not sure what to do about my jabs that night though. We're not taking the car so we can't sneak off to do them there. Any ideas on what I should ladies???

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 4:55pm

Can you take a slightly larger bag and take just the bits you need to do them? You could sneak off to a quiet room or ladies toilet and do them, keep them in your bag til you go home and then put the needle etc in the sharps box? I think that might be your only option. Or do them a little later than normal? Check with your clinic but I dont think it hurts. Tricky one! x

Reg: Nov 20th 2010

Children: Please!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 7:34pm

Hi girls,

Rebekah, I'm on menopur, wasn't offered the pen but haven't had any issues with the jabs. Great news you're getting on with another cycle.

Wannabe, I was told that life must go on, and as long as it's not like 4-5 hours difference, it should be fine. Maybe do your jab at 11 tonight and tomorrow and then it wont be so late on Friday compared to normal?

Worried, I don't know what to say, so sorry your treatment is cnx again... What is their reewson for not just doing ivf if your egg reserve is low? Surely if you have time against you, that would be the best option. Obv if you're self-funded that's a different matter...

Fairydust, that's great news on the weight loss, well done hope you can get straight into treatment this time.

Lynne, what rare your plans now?

Afm, I have had some ewcm today, so really hoping I haven't already ovulated... I did think it was a bit long to leave me without a scan. I started injections last week and was told to come in tomorrow morning for scan and then hopefully trigger and iui Friday. Sure they know best, fingers crossed for me and all!!!

xfingers
Stacey
TTC for 5 years
6 x IUI all :BFN:

A new chapter - 1st ICSI Nov 2011 finally got our :BFP: but short lived as no [zx076] seen at 7wk scan.
M/c imminent :sniff:

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 7:51am

First injections last night, they went fine. Better than last ones actually! Im glad.

How is everyone? x

worried1

Reg: Jul 25th 2011

Children: trying

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 9:26am

Morning all

Lynn- im 38 just got my name on the list on time. how are you coping with your cycle being cancelled. I couldnt believe it when she told me she was cancelling. Im not too sure what happens with this large follicule that seems to keep growing. The nurse said that it should go away with next cycle but if it doesnt they need to check my hormone levels again. Not sure if this follicule is a cyst and dont know why it happened.

Worried because i have been told that my egg reserves are low. Apparently i get treated for IUI for 6 treatments before going for IVF getting a shot of this on the NHS but the waiting list is over a year.

How is everyone else!

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 5:38pm

Worried, fx your super follie goes away and leaves you to get going with the next cycle

Princessrebekah glad your injections are okay, mine are going okay too, I just hate the first bit where I have to push it in!

My follies weren't ready today, so taking a gamble and going back for a scan on Tuesday. They were only about 12mm so need a few more days to grow, but the good news is I only have 2x dominant follies so fingers crossed the other little ones won't grow big over the weekend, and I can have insem next wed (cd17, so pretty much as a normal cycle!!!) as long as I don't ovulate before then!! Eek!

Wannabe, what did you decide to do about your injection tomorrow?

How is everyone? Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

A new chapter - 1st ICSI Nov 2011 finally got our :BFP: but short lived as no [zx076] seen at 7wk scan.

Reg: Oct 9th 2010

Children: Twins a healthy boy/girl and a baby boy in heaven xx

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 6:32pm

hi all,

stace - good luck for ur scan next week hun.

Rebekah - glad the injections are ok!

Fingers crossed for everyone else and hope ur all doing ok x
Dec 2011 beautiful angel baby5 twins Nov 2012 :boy: :girl:

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 9:50pm

Evening ladies.

Thanks for the advice re when to do tomorrow's injections. I was thinking about taking them with me but DH usually does them for me bit I don't think we can sneak into the loo together! I have a scan tomorrow morning (cd7) so I'll see what the nurse says about delaying it for a couple of hours.

Worried-sorry to hear about your large follie. FX it's not a cyst hum.

Stace-it sounds like your follies are coming along nicely and it looks like you've avoided the bank holiday. Hopefully you won't ov early. Have you been give. A down regatod to inject as that should help and then the trigger shot will make you ov when you're ready for insem.

PLH-hows the 2ww going hun?

Hope everyone else is doing ok

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

Friday, August 26th 2011, 3:05pm

Argh! Went for my scan today and I have 1 big follie ready to go! I am very pleased about this but it means that they want me to do my trigger shot tonight at 8.30pm ready for insem Sunday morning! So it looks like I'm going to have to do my first injection myself as we're at this wedding reception...eeek!!! Plus I've got to keep the shot cool as we're leaving home at 6pm. Also, we've organised a big family BBQ for Sunday afternoon so I won't be able to veg on the sofa all day after Insem.

Don't get me wrong, I'm chuffed that this 2nd cycle is going to plan and so quickly but I think there couldnt have been a worse time for it to happen...I thought insem would be one day next week and didn't think my clinic did tx at the weekend.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wannabemum82" (Aug 26th 2011, 3:06pm)

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?
We have been matched only a couple of weeks away from being a mummy!

Friday, August 26th 2011, 4:45pm

Hi all

Hope you dont mind me popping in :O . I have spoke nto some of you in other threads when i have been tooing and throwing over various decsions! But me and DF made the decsion last night to go for iui with donor sperm so onwards and upwards and i have got my first appointment with the nurse later this month! Just a quick brief on my history i have had an ivf cycle with DF sperm but this was unsuccessful and there were various complications with this after which means i have decided not to go back for another cycle also DF sperm was quite poor quality which is another reason for our decsion.

This seems to be a very active thread with lots going on so need to have aread back a bit i think! Wannabe i was petrified when i did my first injection on my own but it went fine just to a quick count down and go for it and big bar of choclate as a reward is essential!
The life and times of Nisey Noo - MY DIARY

1st IVF August 2010 :BFN: :-(

Starting our ICI journey with donor sperm September11 :thumbsup: Changed mind :O it wasnt for us

Starting our adoption Journey November 11 excited again for the first time in ages !

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Friday, August 26th 2011, 6:32pm

Ah, Wannebe, Hun - don't worry about not being able to relax after insem. My successful cycle I was building houses (mixing mortar and hauling building blocks for Habitat for Humanity) the day before and the day after insem as well as helping an aunt (who did not know I was going through treatment that month) pack up all her worldly goods to emmigrate to Oz on the afternoon of the insem as well as on the weekend after the insem. It is nice to relax after, but it is not essential...

Nisey, Hun, welcome and good luck with the treatment. We are not nearly as busy here as over on the IVF side but we seem to be getting busier at the moment :)

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Friday, August 26th 2011, 7:16pm

hey everyone

hope use are all good

ive got some really good news was at hospital today for screening and to sign consent forms and i start iui in a couple of weeks am so pleased but nervous and scared at same time xfingers it works the nurse didnt seem as if it was going to work but my partner says she needs to prepare us incase it doesnt work ;(

xxxxxxxx

Friday, August 26th 2011, 9:53pm

Hi fairy dust, nice to hear from you. Great news on getting started! Yeah, just try and keep your positivity, there ar ladies who visit who iui worked for 1st time, and others of us who have been through it a few times. Bottom line is everyone is different and there is no reason it won't work first time for you! Good luck!

Nisey, we too rare using ds for our iui treatment. Good luck! When are you getting started? Are you stimming and all or going au natural?

Wannabe, good news on the inseam this weekend! Enjoy the wedding tonight and fx for you for Sunday. I will see you on the 2ww hopefully, and you have leapfrogged me so you will be testing 1st this time!

Afm, still jabbing, saw my acupuncturist tonight and she thinks I will be okay and last the weekend looking at my temperatures etc. I hope she's right. Couldn't bear it to be cancelled after all this jabbing! AND not drinking! Would seem like such a waste :snigger:

What's going on plh? Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 27th 2011, 6:42pm

Hi ladies
Hope you're all having a fab weekend!

Nisey-welcome to the IUI thread and good luck with you first cycle

Fairydust-I'm so pleased for you hun. I'm glad they saw sense and let you start now. Try not to worry though...I know it all seems a bit daunting but honestly it's not that bad at all :)

Stace-Glad to hear your jabs are still going ok hun. I still can't believe how quickly I've moved onto my 2nd insem.

Rene-thanks for the advice. I was a bit worried that I won't be able to sit around all day and do nothing after the insem but I'm glad to hear that it's not essential. I'm just going to steer clear of the alcohol that everyone else will be enjoying :rollseyes:

AFM-I did my trigger shot in the loo at the wedding reception and actually it was a lot easier than I imagined. DH was really worried that I wouldn't be able to do it alone but I was a very brave girl :happy:
Now I just have to hope that my solitary follie does a little more growing before the trigger shot kicks in. It was 17mm yesterday morning and insem is tomorrow morning but I've read online that a good sized follie should be at least 18mm before the trigger shot is given....I just hope my follie is big enough to release a lovely little egg.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Monday, August 29th 2011, 6:00am

thanks slyfox, i am really considering asking for one should this 2nd iui not work and most definately before ivf (should i need it). I dont particularly have anysymptoms, the only thing which got me thinking was the fact that 2 days before af...sometimes a bit longer I get brown spotting. Thats really the only think...my periods are very very light and i do get cramping but nothing significant. But i guess its better to get checked. Does endo actually prevent u from getting pregnant then? If so how? Sorry for all the q's!!

Sorry not been around for a while been really busy with school stuff... On the endo our RE said the endo can keep you from getting pregnat as it take the nutrients from the egg that is trying to implant..Our RE said I could had been pg other times but it wouldn't stay due to my endo I had..Other than that I can't tell you much about endo only what our RE told us.. Will try to check back from time to time on here when not so busy with school stuff. Will keep my xfingers for you too get your much needed BFP very soon.

This month is going to be very busy so not sure when be on again due too so many Appt's. If will keep your xfingers for us to get really good news from OB/GYN too give us green light to start again an FX that my DH gets a great report at the end of month..

:rose: SLYFOXY
Back trying again with IUI

Monday, August 29th 2011, 7:02am

hey girls

hope use are all well ::P

slyfox good luck with your treatment hope everything goes well xfingers [zx127]

i am waiting on nurse phoning today with my hormone results and amh levels (Ishe did this again just to check it still as good as last time which was 48) and to get my next appointment where i will be starting my treatment xfingers its soon nurse did say it ll only be a few weeks time : D i feel strange am happy excited but also nervous and really scared as its a big thing to go through. thanks for all your support anfd help use all have been a huge hewlp and am sure use all will ber during my treatment. [zx127]

Monday, August 29th 2011, 12:00pm

Hi fairy dust, hope your levels are still good and you can get on straight away!

I am pretty sure I have ovulated over the weekend, got lh surge yesterday and cm has changed today, so I may as well have taken a lighter to £850... Not sure what we'll do next month, don't really have the money for another cycle, and we have a wedding on the 25th which is likely to be my next ovulation time, so can't risk wasting all that money again even if we do find it from somewhere. Maybe another month off.
I was pretty stupid to go ahead and risk it with this bank hol and everything, it's so hard not to get caught up in it and think 'maybe it will work this time' though.

Got my scan tomorrow morning, so that should confirm my suspicions, as they won't do the iui unless they have seen the follies and triggered me in case my other little ones grew over the weekend, and I guess it's best not to waste the sperm.

I think I'm done with iui though... I just don't want to go through this again, it's just not controlled enough, especially as we cant bd around the time to increase chances. Theree's not even a tiny hope of a miracle in that department. Will see if I can get an appt with the consultant to discuss ivf i tink.

Good luck ladies xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

United Kingdom

Monday, August 29th 2011, 7:29pm

Hi Stace

I really hope you haven't ovulated already hun but you know your own body [zx127]

I know exactly how you feel about IUI. I had a much lower does of stims this time round but still had one follie grow pretty quickly. I ended up only having 1/3 of the amount I had last time which doesn't really make sense. All the stims seem to do is move my cycle along quicker as I ov on my own normally anyway. So, in theory, that solitary follie would have been ready on CD13-14 rather than CD9 without any drugs. I was quite shocked when I realised that this cycle I only used 75ui out of the 450ui that I'd paid for at £84!!! It seems like such a waste :-(

I can understand how dis-heartened you must feel after several attempts but all might not be lost with this cycle xx

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Monday, August 29th 2011, 10:32pm

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok?
Wanabe good luck with this 2nd cycle!
Slyfox thanks for the info, i def think its worth getting checked out if this 2nd iui doesnt work as ive never ever had a bfp.

Well i test in 4 days...ive gota say it has come round so so quick. Ive been no where near as anxious/nervous/worried this time round, which im pleased. Good luck to everyone i shall keep u posted xfingers xx

Monday, August 29th 2011, 10:38pm

Stace - good luck for ur scan tommorrow i really hope u havent missed ovulation hun xfingers If u have, do what u need to, if you feel like u have had enough of iui, go for the next option,afterall, it does have a higher success rate hun. See what ur doc says and good luck xx

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 7:35am

hi girls

princesslittlehead good luck hope you get a bfp

stace xfingers for your scan xxxx

hope everyone else is doing fine :cuddle

well i got a call from my nurse yesterday am starting burselin nasal spray on the 13th : D hA nyone got any experience with this? how were the side affects? am dreading them ;(
am so happy to finally starting treatment xxxxxxxx

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 10:08am

Hi girls, well stone me I have one super follie measuring 24mm!! It is literally about to pop so I am having my iui in an hour!!!

Absolutely gobsmacked! I really need to learn more about pma!

Fairydust, hope your sniffing goes well, I never had to do that, but lots of the girls on here have so I'm sure someone can advise

Thanks all for your wishes too, I'm gonna take the day off and try and relax

Plh good luck for your test! How are you feeling?
Wannabe, how is your 2ww going?
Hello to everyone else! Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 10:50am

Hiya girls. Ive posted in my diary and would appeciate some advice. Too long to re write and im lazy! :snigger:

Thats fab news stace!! xfingers firmly crossed for you!

Fairydust thats fab news too!! I bet it feels amazing to finally be able to start! :happy:

PLH i cannot believe how quick it seems to be going for you! again i have everything xfingers for you!

Wanabe- Injecting in the loo!! :snigger: made me giggle! hehe

Nice to meet you Slyfox :)

And Hi everyone else and hope youre all ok x

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 12:34pm

Morning ladies

Hope you all had a fabulous long weekend. I had the week of last week and have manged to loads of stuff at home that I've been meaning to do for ages so now we will have free weekends to do fun things :)

PLH-the 2ww seems to have gone so quickly for you and I'm glad you feel the same way. You certainly seem very relaxed which must be a good thing. Lets hope you're the next IUI success story xfingers

Becky-I've posted in your diary. I know it must be difficult being given so many options but that's a lot more than than some other clinics would do hun.

Fairydust-I had buserelin injections and didn't really have any side affects so try not to worry.

Stace-That's wonderful news!!! You will have had insem by now and you're going to be just 2 days behind me on the 2ww :) We can help eachother work on our PMA!

AFM-well we had a BBQ at the weekend with 30 people so I didn't get the luxury of doing nothing all day but to be honest it was good to take my mind off it and I hardly noticed the cramps afterwards compared to last time.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 1:29pm

Hello Ladies

Gosh it is busy in here isnt it! Im trying to keep up with you all. Thanks for the lovely welcomes. I dont know enough about iui to say whether i am having stims yet i have got a nurses appointment in a couple of weeks when i think they will go through everything. We had a cycle of IVF and i ended up in a lot of pain after the egg collection some of which i have still got now so arnt not keen in going for this again. This is why we looked to iui as its less intrusive although i know not as high success rate but as DH says it only takes one. Stace its good to hear that you are using DS as well i might have some questions for you ... :) Im pleased that treatment is oging well for you .

Fairy i used that nasal spray when i had treatment and it was fine i did have a go at a lady in the supermarket for pushing her trolly in what i thought was an aggressive way towards me (DH says she was fine) However in my defense i di have ML staying with me and that sends me mad at the best of times! but you will be fine im sure :happy:

Wannabe im glad that your injections went well, thats how rummors start injecting in the loo!

good luck princess little head!

Starting our ICI journey with donor sperm September11 :thumbsup: Changed mind :O it wasnt for us

Starting our adoption Journey November 11 excited again for the first time in ages !

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 9:02am

Quick question. From my scan yesterday (day 5) my lining was only 5cm. What does it need to be for implantation to be successful? It was more than 5cm last time!

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 11:09am

Hi Becky

I think my clinic said it needs to be at least 8 for IUI and higher for IVF. Over the next couple of days yours should build up nicely as you're already more than halfway there hun :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 11:13am

Thanks hun. How u feeling? x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 11:18am

Not a good day today hun. Again my PMA is not very good following insem. I think at the back of my mind there's this constant niggle that it won't work. I'm convinced that if the egg is being fertilised my body is rejecting it which is why I've never had a BFP and that having IUI won't fix this. If I had some sypmtoms maybe I'd feel more positive :sadface:

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 11:27am

Aw hun! Big [zx127]

Some days are worse than others but no symptoms isnt a bad thing! When my best friend fell pregnant she didnt have one single symptom apart from a missed period!! Not 1 single thing!

I think I read some advice from Maria about keeping busy and planning things to do on 2ww so that it kind of helps keep your mind occupied and 2ww hurries up! Thing is, we over anaylze everything and it can work the other way too! Hard isnt it!!

Take today as a rubish day and start again tomorrow!! Im sending you loads of PMA xxxx [zx158] [zx160]

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 11:32am

Aw, thank you hun. Your reply really made me smile. I don't know what I'd do without the ladies on here...we're all in the same boat, all want the same thing and know exactly how eachother is feeling. Thanks for the PMA..hopefully it'll make for a better day tomorrow [zx127]

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 11:44am

I know, im addicted to this site! I think I'll always be on here no matter what happens and you genuinly make friends on here! blowkiss [zx181]

Every morning i log on to check on everyone! Its like a family x

Reg: Aug 29th 2011

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 12:49pm

Day 5 2ww after IUI........................not feeling positive

Does anyone else feel sicky, bloated, bachache and slight period pain twinges.............I felt like this whn pregnagt with IUI success in 2010, resulted in MC at 8 weeks. Is it that horrid Cyclogest progesterone thats making me feel this way.............I dare not hope it is anything else...............this 2ww is no fun, so no drinking, taking the conception vitamins, using the dreaded pessaries and for what????? it could all be for nothing. Is 41 too old, anyone know how much higher the success rate is with IVF for ladies at 41?? I was tld Maximum 10% for IUI with fertility drugs.............

Anyone else feel this way?
Rollandbaby xfingers xfingers

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 6:56pm

ooo wanabe it is such a relief to hear somebody else say what ive been thinking for a while. I too am convinced my body is rejecting the fertilised egg. I refuse to believe that in 3 years, my df's super sperm has never ever fertilised one of my eggs i refuse! Dont get me wrong i am absolutely no good at science but, ive been thinking about this for a while and having watched a documentary about the fertilization process, they said its a miracle in itself life been created at all as all the odds are against it and our body sees sperm as a forign object and tries to reject it. Then i started thinking about my own immune system, and i may be tempting fate here but i hardly ever get ill and have figured i must have a really good immune system. So, does this mean my body will be rejecting the fertilised egg??
Ive thought to myself, maybe i should get ill (flue or something) so its weakened and maybe it will happen but then will my immune system not work even harder??!! You can really go round in circles about this but the question i cant find an answer to is how to solve this problem? what can we do to find out if this is the case and is there anything that can be done.
Im really doubtful iui is going to work for me because they have found nothing wrong aside from pco and hostile cm caused by the clomid but yet in 3 years...ive never once had a bfp. and thats not even considering all the times in the past that i missed my pill and never ended up pregnant!
Sorry to waffle on and on its just that time of the month with test day looming over and feeling quite negative and desperate!!

Hi rollandbaby - im not actually taking progesterone but i know some other ladies on here are. Ive had every symptom under the sun during the 2ww and i think thats been caused by the clomid i take. Good luck hun.

Rebekah - thats really sweet, i feel the same as well. First website i look on everyday is FZ! and im always thinking about how everyone is getting on esp during treatment. How are things going with you?

xx

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 8:10pm

princesslittlehead i felt real sad reading your post there try and keep positive chic positive vibes xfingers that this iui will be a positive for you

princessrebekah iam the exzact same addicted check it all the time to keep updated on everyone progress i hope we all get what we so desparately want :happy:

rollandbaby hope that your symptoms are a bfp huni xfingers

wannabeamum82 hope your feeling a bit better huni i know we all have down days and feel like treatment is taking forever its a hard rollercoaster of emotions but we re all here if you need us [zx127]

how is everyone else keeping?

am fine waiting patiently to start my iui treatment on the 13th september starting with burselin nasal spray to down regulate :smile: xxxx

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 3:24pm

PMA please ladies!

I am literally the worst for not being positive, buy this time I and just not gonna let my stupid glass half empty outlook on life get in the way of my BFP. I really hope you ladies are having a better time of it today.

PLH, I think that this time will be your time. If your cm is hostile, then there is most likely to have been an issue before the sperm can even get to the uterus, iui is bypassing that and putting those swimmers right my your egg, so please don't give up hope!

Rebekah, you're like the iui glue holding us together with your little comments to perk everyone up, I too am addicted to this place as it is the only place where people truly understand.

Wannabe, I know what you mean about having no symptoms, it is a killer. Most people don't get symptoms until about 7 weeks though, so I've heard so all is not lost. Concentrate on those 2 lines being there at the end of this cycle.

Fairydust, I was on cyclogest and other than the mess had no symptoms. It is more common To get side affects with utrogesran so fingers crossed your symptoms are a really good sign!

Where's the other ladies? How is everyone? Xx

Big pma and hugs to all!! :cuddle
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 7:43pm

thanks fairydust and stace.

I am due to test tommorrow but i just know its a negative i can feel af on her way. I have my usual cramps greasy skin and hair. I feel so upset tonight about it all im just so sick of it all...3years...i just cant believe that im still here trying. Life is so unfair...ive had to sit today and listen to people winging about kids and one bloke who doesnt even want the one thats on its way. I really feel like im never ever gona have my own baby i really do. Sorry for the downer girls i just feel so low x

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 8:22pm

Sorry to but in girls but i do dip in and out of this thread.

PLH - I has EXACTLY the same thought as u , never ill great at fighting off infection and thougth I body was rejecting sperm as its meant to. I got my BFP after I had a dose of the flu in January prior to that I had not been ill for a couple of years so u do make sense Im not actually sure I just helped u bu posting that. Good Luck xfingers

Good luck everyone else too I notice there are quite a few Glasgow girlies here x
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 9:31pm

Evening ladies

PLH-I totally agree with your theory! I do get colds and stuff but not as often as some other people and I always wonder if my body is just fighting against the fertilised egg. The best of luck for tomorrow hun...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xfingers and will be thinking of you tomorrow hun [zx127]

Stace-I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble with their PMA. Yesterday wasn't a good day for me but I'm generally a pessimistic and always look at my glass as half empty as I don't like to be disappointed.

Ailly-Thanks for popping in. It's always lovely to hear from you. Not long to go for you now :)

I hope everyone else is doing okay. I wasn't feeling well at all last night (achy and shivers) but feel better today except that I've been feeling queasy on and off all day which is driving me nuts. Had a boiled egg toast for dinner as I didn't fancy anything else ;(

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 12:59pm

Hi everyone, just wanted to dfrop by and say i got another :BFN: as i expected.

I have rang the clinic and told them and i asked about having a laposcopy as i feel there is more to it. She was very understanding about it and arranged for me to see the consultant again about it. I couldn't get an appointment until October so she has suggested another iui this cycle and then obviously if unsuccessful, I can see about further tests. I just didn't want to waste another iui if there is something else.

Good luck to everyone else i can now get (beer3) tomorrow at the wedding im off to xx

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 1:17pm

So sorry hun. I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes sympathetic nurses and promises of it working in 6 cycles or so aren't enough, every cycle we build up that hope... it is such an awful thing we're all going through.

You get smashed at that wedding and put it out of your mind. In your face pregnant people that can't get drunk :-)

Lots of love and hugs xxxxxxx [zx127]
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

United Kingdom

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 2:06pm

So sorry PLH [zx127]

Keep your chin up hun and try to put it out of your mind thie weekend. Enjoy the wedding and have a drink for me :)

xxxx

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?

Saturday, September 3rd 2011, 8:44pm

I'm so sorry to hear you news Princess hope you have a nice time this weekend and let your hair down a bit :hugs: take your time and decided what you want to do and make sure you look after yourself hun that's the most important thing

Fingers crossed for you other ladies 2ww is hell :pray:

Reg: Aug 29th 2011

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 9:50am

Sorry Princess, don't give up!!!!! I think we all get fed up, I am on day 9 of 2ww, thinking to much as usual, assume it has not worked but people say PMA but you dare not hp[e for a BFP as the chances of getting one are slim................................however it happens, having been on this site has been a great source of inspiration and support.

So all you lovely ladies out there.......................keep your chins up, lets all try and be positive!!!!!!!!
Rollandbaby xfingers xfingers

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 8:47pm

Hi girls! Been busy baking today, chocolate cake for my birthday to take into work as everyone moaned I didn't do it last week! and Christmas cake... Ready for feeding all the way to Christmas!

Chocolate cake and a cup of tea, does wonders for pma! Ha!

How we all doing? Wannabe, you're 1 week down!

Rollandbaby, hope the next few days fly by for you! Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, September 5th 2011, 8:44am

Hiya girls. sorry I've been quiet but ive been thinking of you all!

Might not be in the IUI board too much longer as this cycle looks to get stopped due to poor response etc etc (see my diary) so ill find out later and post when i know.

Hows everyone feeling? so sorry to hear the news PLH- i hope you enjoyed the wedding though!

Some of you girls are so close to test day and im excited for you! x

United Kingdom

Monday, September 5th 2011, 10:37am

Hi ladies

Stace-chocolate cake sounds yummy. I always end up baking for work when it's my birthday but I do find it very relaxing to do and you get to test when it's done :snigger: Your test day is only 2 days after mine so it looks like there could be several of us testing at the end of this week/beginning of next week....eeek. I really hope one of us gets a BFP as there hasn't been a lot of luck on this thread for quite some time

Becky-I've posted in your diaary but, again, good luck for this afternoon's scan xfingers

AFM-I've been very poorly since last Wednesday with a horrible bug that's been going around so haven't really done a lot over the weekend. However, I did see my little niece (my SIL said it was ok as she has this bug too and my niece has been fine) and I have to say, at 2 and a half months, she's absolutely gorgeous! I just wanted to pick her up and take her home with me. It made me want this cycle to work so desperately :O

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Monday, September 5th 2011, 4:38pm

hey girls hope use are all well :P

PLH am so sorry keep your chin up am here if you need to talk [zx127]

PR xfingers that your cycle isnt getting cancelled think positivly huni xxxx :cuddle

wannabemum hope your feeling better soon chic :cuddle plenty of rest is needed for you huni

xfingers for everyone who is in there 2ww fairydust to use all :cuddle

nothing happening with me at the moment waiting til tuesday 13th to start my iui treatment starting with nasal spray (burselin) cant wait to get started :thumbsup:

xxxxxxxxx

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests