You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kylie

Reg: May 17th 2011

Children: Beautiful fraternal twinnie boys!!

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 11:55am

Thanks Lolly!! So how are you feeling? The waiting is just a killer ain't it??

:xxx3: blowkiss

Me 37 DH 35 :kiss3:
IUI May & June'11, IVF1 Dec'11, IVF2 Mar'12 = BFN
IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!
Lucky Lucky Lucky?? Kylie's Diary

MrsJLee

Reg: May 30th 2011

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 1:26pm

Hi both. I had a killer headache on day 2 of clomid but feel pretty "normal" now. My day 10 scan is booked in for tues. I've really been quite positive about the whole thing lately. I really think that a PMA is the way forward. I so want this to work and have decided that there is nothing wrong with admitting that I'm really hopeful.!
I really appreciate you both responding, it's good to know you are not the only one fighting this battle. as truly wonderful as my hubs, family and friends are, no one really "gets it".
Fingers crossed for us all. Xx
Me:36 Mild Endo
DH:40 All good!!
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

IUI x2 :BFN
IVF Dec 2011: BFN
FET xfingers March 2012

Eternal Optimist :rainbow:

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:34pm

I LOVE optimistic people!! You go girl... and you're right, you lovely ladies are the only ones who really "get it"!!

blowkiss

IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!

Reg: Oct 9th 2010

Children: Twins a healthy boy/girl and a baby boy in heaven xx

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 5:31pm

Hi girls, how is everyone?

Re; symptoms, clomid is a pain in the arse...seriously, there have been several months ive convinced myself i was pregnant as id get so many pregnancy symptoms and it drove me mad!! I think its because my progesterone goes really high on clomid and thats what causes ur pregnancy symptoms when u really are pregnant...so until you test i dnt think u can know and its very frustrating!! Ive had sore nipples every month on clomid apart from this month which is strange. Im on cd28 at the mo so just want af to get here and get gone so i can snap out of my mood!!

GOOD LUCK to everyone xxxxx
Dec 2011 beautiful angel baby5 twins Nov 2012 :boy: :girl:

MrsJLee

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 6:49pm

This is my 2nd time taking Clomid. I had awful headache on day 2 and have quite a few spots which I never usually get. No other side effects really. (thank the lord!!) I have my scan on Tuesday and as my periods and ovulation are like clockwork I expect to have the iui the following Monday. I do really hate all the waiting though!! This is our last NHS IUI (you get 2 in Leicester) so if this doesn't result in a pregnancy it's down the IVF road we go!!!!! If I'm honest I am desperately hoping that we don't have to do that for but hey ho- gotta be realistic!
From out of nowhere I seemed to have regained a considerable amount of positivity after hitting a real low a few months back. I'm really glad to be back on top of things.
I know that DH and I are meant to be parents- how we get our much wanted new addition remains to be seen but am keeping a very open mind.

Worst thing for me at the moment is that I work in a very female heavy office environment. There are sooooooo many pregnant women walking around. Sometimes thats hard, but then again I suppose they could have been on a similar journey to me (us). Sorry, I'm waffling now.
Best wishes to everyone [zx161] xx
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrsJLee" (Jun 3rd 2011, 6:52pm)

Reg: Apr 15th 2009

Children: i'm the local cat lady!!!!

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 10:59pm

I'm totally frantic girls. I'm bleeding. Not heavily. Not sure if it's af. I don't normally bleed on my own I need provera. I'm only 8 days post iui. Could it be af? Surely it's too soon. Oh I hope it's not the witch. Xx

Me 28- DH 28 [zx151] (no issues)
Diagnosed with PCOS 1996
TTC since 2006
HSG 2007 - tubes clear
Clomid 100mg - No OV = :BFN:
treatment stopped due to weight
June 2010 Clomid 100mg+ Provera +metformin 850mg :BFN:

:angel2: babydust :sticky:

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 8:59am

Hey gizzi, 8dp iui seems very soon for it to be af. Ive not had iui yet as i have my first in July so I cant really speak from experience. Is there a possiblity that it could maybe be implanation?? I have my xfingers crossed for you.
I think i would probably give the clinic a ring tomorrow and see what they say. Let us know how u get on hun x

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 9:50am

I was going to say the same, if you're cycle is 28 days or more then IUI would have been done around day 12 or 13? Sounds odd for A/F to arrive 7 or more days early (unless the luteal phase is short but not sure how that works) so I was thinking it could be implantation as that happens anytime between days 6 and 10 (?) after IUI , I've got everything crossed for you that it is!!! xfingers :pray: xfingers

How are you today? xxx

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 10:27am

Hi, Lynn
8 days post insem is very early for AF to arrive. It is even early for am implatation bleed although not impossible. I'm afraid I can't remember whether you are on pessaries or anything else as support but some women have reported spotting with pessaries as the cervix is very vascular and if the pessaries are not inserted very carefully it can cause a bit of bleeding.
Fingers crossed for you, Hun

When it comes to Clomid I found that I did not have much in the way of side effects - I tended to take it before I went to bed and I am not sure whether that makes a difference or not but a lot of ladies swear that it does.

Good luck all...

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 7:23pm

Hi IUI ladies. So much has happended on here since I last visited!

Kylie-I'm so sorry to hear that IUI didn't work for you first time round but keeping my fingers crossed that it works for you this cycle.

Opal-how did your scan go? I love hearing updates from you as you are my inspiration :)

Elsie-keeping everything crossed for you hun. Can't believe you've got your first embie onboard already!

MrsJLee-welcome to the thread. I used clomid for 6 months and suffered with terrible hot flushes and very sore boobs so totally understand how you must be feeling.

Lynn-I hope you've managed to speak to your clinic about the early bleeding and that's it's nothing to worry about.

Lollygirl - How's this cycle going?

AFM-I was told just over a week ago that they think I have an endometrial cyst and that they would still send the scans onto Oncology just to make sure it's nothing more sinister. Anyway, on the Wednesday just gone I got a phone call from the hospital to say that they have a cancellation for the cyst removal op and would I be free to have my op on 14th June!!! I totally wasn't expecting that but of course I jumped at the chance to get rid of it! I was originally told I could wait up to 6 months for the op so I'm so pleased. Got my letters today confirming my pre-op assessment date etc. All I have to do now is stay positive that they'll easily be able to remove the cyst and that they won't find anything nasty whilst they're in there. I'm still a bit worried that there may be endo elsewhere but they won't know until they have a look inside. The future is looking a whole lot brighter :)

xxx

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 1:45pm

Hi ladies. I fear my 2ww may be over. I started bleeding on Friday and was hoping it was an implantation bleed as I was only 8 days post iui. However the bleeding hasn't stopped in fact it's got worse. Today it's brought red tiny clots and I'm having cramp. So it doesn't look good I'm afraid. I'm devastated. Xxxxx

Diagnosed with PCOS 1996
TTC since 2006
HSG 2007 - tubes clear

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 10:02pm

Wannabemum - thank you for your good luck wishes, it's your birthday today isn't it? Hope you've had lovely relaxing day...

Gizzi- thinking of you huni, big hugs [zx127] [zx127] [zx127]

:xxx3: :xxx3:

Monday, June 6th 2011, 9:17am

Good morning ladies. I phoned the clinic this morning. The nurse thinks that because I didn't have a trigger shot til quite late in cycle she thinks it's my period. So she's not waiting til my otd she is scanning me today then by looks of things we'll start tx straight away. So I think that confirms my bfn!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better time than me
Thanks for all ur support over the last few days. Xxx

Diagnosed with PCOS 1996
TTC since 2006
HSG 2007 - tubes clear

Reg: Apr 12th 2010

Monday, June 6th 2011, 11:09am

(((Hugs))) Lynn I'm so sorry [zx127]

Hope the scan gives some info which you can move forward with
Laura
Miracle baby #2 on board, due 5th April 2011

Reg: Mar 29th 2009

Children: DD - 11 from previous relationship

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:45pm

Sorry to hear that Lynn. If its any comfort - although it does happen, I think its rare for the 1st cycle to be the one that works. Big Hugs and good luck with number 2!!

Well, I had a bit of a scare on Thursday, started bleeding fairly heavily so had to go for a scan in the early pregnancy unit. They confirmed that I had 1 strong heartbeat and couldnt track the source of the blood, so I've just to carry on as normal and I have my scan with the fertility unit tomorrow. Gave us both a bit of a fright.

Opal
x
:BFP: Age 37
I have DD (12) from prev relationship and 2 angels in Heaven - m/c Nov 2008 & Mar 2011
Polycycstic Ovaries
1st round IUI - January 11 :BFN:
2nd round IUI - Feb 11 - MC 4.5 weeks
3rd round IUI - Mar 11 - :BFN:
4th round IUI - Apr 11 - :BFP:

United Kingdom

Monday, June 6th 2011, 6:55pm

Lynn, I'm so sorry it hasn't worked for u first time. I know it's hard but try to stay positive. Did the scan help shed any light on the situation?

Opal-that must have been very scary for you both. So glad to hear that all is ok though xx

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Monday, June 6th 2011, 10:23pm

I'm not feeling optimistic.....had mega sore and swollen bbs at the weekend (normally get sore around 7dpo but this was worse) but now back to normal, all my other pmt symptoms starting up too :-(

I know its too soon to be sure (10dpo)

I have enjoyed the past 10 days, weird as I am, no jabbing, no scans, worrying about follicles growing etc. This is our 3rd cycle, still unsure what's next (is it worth trying again?) we have an ivf consultation on 28th July. I thought I would do these 3 cycles and then feel confident that we did need ivf and move onto it enthusiastically but I don't feel it. Such a Debbie downer aren't i?!

Great news about the strong heartbeat opal :) but sorry you had to have such a fright!
Laura

MrsJLee

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 11:25am

I am sending everyone one of you positive vibes!!!
Today I went for my day10 follicle scan. I have 2 fair sized follicles apparently. 1 at 12 and 1 at 14!! She said that this is better than they were at this point during my last IUI and also my lining was looking great. Although very optimistic still, im trying not to get my hopes up. (which is almost impossible)
There were a few other couples in the clinic this morning which always helps with that "we're not the only ones" feeling.

Best wishes to everyone xx
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 12:07pm

Heygirls. Bad news from me I'm afraid. They r not able to continue tx. Scan showed a huge cyst on my right ovary which means they r not going ahead this month. I'm in a lot of pain and when I stand the blood is just constantly flowing but the clinic Good morning ladies. I phoned the clinic this morning. The nurse thinks that because I didn't have a trigger shot til quite late in cycle she thinks it's my period. So she's not waiting til my otd she is scanning me today then by looks of things we'll start tx straight away. So I think that confirms my bfn!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better time than me
Thanks for all ur support over the last few days. Xxx seem concerned with the bleeding only the cyst.

I'm just really sad girls. Xxx

Opal I'm so happy all is looking good for u!!!

Diagnosed with PCOS 1996
TTC since 2006
HSG 2007 - tubes clear

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 12:15pm

I messed up last post. My head is just frazzled. I seem to have mixed it up with my prev post but it won't let me edit. Sorry for any confusion. Xx

Diagnosed with PCOS 1996
TTC since 2006
HSG 2007 - tubes clear

United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 12:35pm

Oh Lynn I'm so sorry to hear that. Cysts are horrible things and really mess up your tx. Are they going to keep an eye on it? Do they know what type of cyst it might be?

When they found my cyst I was so shocked. I'd read about other people getting them but never thought that they'd find one in me at my first scan for IUI. I totally understand how you're feeling hun. xxxx :cuddle

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 12:47pm

(((((((HUGS)))))) Lynn

hope the pain and bleeding stops soon, do they give BCP for reducing a cyst? think i heard that somewhere?
Laura

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 1:12pm

Gizzi - really sorry to hear about the cyst, its the last thing you expect id imagine [zx127]

MJL - thats fab news for you, wishing you lots of luck.

Well I started spotting last night so af is on her way. Im on cd32 today and really thought id have a shorter cycle this month as i ovulate what seems like ages ago. Then its attc free month for us as we are on holiday. Although - lets face it, you never ever dont try at all when your in our position, im sure ill still be checking ovulation signs as im due to ovulate on holiday. Then when we get back, we will be starting our 1st iui in July.

Really getting eager to start it all now, I have my clomid and my injection things bobs all ready to go!!

Even though I knew i couldnt have got preggo this month as all the sperm were dead, I still was so disappointed when i started spotting grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do i do this to myself. As much as i try to convince myself, not this month, it can't happen, you still secretly think it might...but why would it after nearly 3 flipping years!! So sorry for ranting, just really needed to get it off my chest.

Back to the PMA now and focus on the new treatment.

Lots of love girls xx

• "babymaybeme?" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: Baby on the way.

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 7:23pm

Hello,

Do you mind if I join your group?

Brief history - DH and I have been TTC for nearly 4 years. He is azoospermic. We are currently living in the USA (originally from the UK), and we are funding treatment ourselves (ooch!).

Last month we did our first IUI with donor sperm. OTD 14th June. I am not very confident though as AF symptoms are rearing their ugly heads, i.e. bad moods, grumbling tummy etc.

Anyway, it would be nice to chat to people in a similar position.

Best wishes to you all. :rainbow:

babydust

13 July 2011 :BFP:
bab21

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 7:57pm

Hiya, Karen
Welcome to IUI. As you can see we are a relatively quiet group but I am sure you will find plenty of support here.
Don't read too much into symptoms as the signs of AF coming soon and the signs of (very) early pregnancy are exactly the same. There were cycles where I was convinced it had worked and I got BFN's, cycles where I was correct about the impending BFN and the final cycle where I was convinced that it WOULD be a BFN again and I got my BFP.
Fingers crossed for you, Hun

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rene" (Jun 8th 2011, 7:58pm)

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 9:55pm

Hi all,

Opal, sorry you had the scare but glad all is ok, hope your scan today (?) went well!

Hi Karen and Lollygirl! I'm keeping everything crossed for you both that it's not A/F but your BFP!! xfingers

Lynn, I'm so sorry you're going through this, hope you're doing ok [zx127]

PrincessLittleHead, you rant away lovely, it's mental how we get our hopes up every month even after so long, but I'm sure we all do, I certainly do!! Not long till you start your tx... for now just focus on havong a fab tome on your hols!

MrsJLee, fab news, got everything crossed for you for your IUI... we're on the same cycle! I had my day 11 scan... keep us posted with progress! xfingers

[zx076] and lots of babydust to all you lovely ladies..

:xxx3:

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 10:18pm

Thanks Rene and Kylie :)

babydust

bab21

MrsJLee

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 4:28pm

Thanks Kylie - Wishing you all the best too.
Its strangely comforting knowing that someone is going through the same thing at the same time. As I know my body so well, what with all the monitoring, I expect my surge to be on Sat/Sun - then the dreaded 2ww!!!!
Have quite a lot on though over next couple of weeks which will hopefully be a distraction. Its actually my hubs b'day on the 25th (the day my period would be due) so it will either be a super dooper 40th b'day pressie or an excuse for a few glasses of vino!!

Best wishes to all xx
xfingers
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 4:58pm

I know what you mean, I thought the same thing when you said you had you day 10 scan... it is comforting! I'm also going to try and plan lots of things to help make the 2ww go by quicker, it's DH's b'day on the 16th and the weekend I test I have a girly weekend planned with my best friends. So I'll spend the test day with DH either celebrating or sobbing and then I'll go buy some shoes with my friends!! :girl_wink:

I really hope it works for you both, it would be such a fantastic way to celebrate his 40th!!

:xxx3: blowkiss

Reg: Mar 29th 2009

Children: DD - 11 from previous relationship

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 8:25pm

Well scan went good - baby is bang on the size its meant to be and still has a strong heartbeat so things are looking good so far. 8 and a half weeks and counting :-)

Hope everyone else is doing ok??

Lynn, I hope your doing ok, I understand that these things normally come down by themselves with a month of the drugs.

Opal
x
:BFP: Age 37
I have DD (12) from prev relationship and 2 angels in Heaven - m/c Nov 2008 & Mar 2011
Polycycstic Ovaries
1st round IUI - January 11 :BFN:
2nd round IUI - Feb 11 - MC 4.5 weeks
3rd round IUI - Mar 11 - :BFN:
4th round IUI - Apr 11 - :BFP:

Friday, June 10th 2011, 12:18pm

Hi all,

I just have a question for you ladies if thats ok. Im due to start my first iui in July (as im on hol this month so couldnt start it). im currently on af so i can now work out dates for my cycle next month - roughly. Problem is, ive got to go away for work for 3 days training :( and it happens to fall from cd13 to cd15!!!!

I know its hard to pinpoint ovulation just like that but im not sure what to do cos i dont want to delay ANOTHER month. What cd have you ladies had the iui???

Im really worried im going to have to miss this cycle as well - alternative, i may just have to pull a sickie eeeek!!!

x

MrsJLee

Friday, June 10th 2011, 12:28pm

Hi Princess

Well. With my first IUI in April Mine was CD14 . Im expecting it to be the same this time as im pretty clockwork although you never know. I hope that you get to do in July!!

Its so difficult with work but im off the mind that this baby making tjhing is already a challenge for us so work shouldn't (if its at all possible) be a hinderance!!

i find it really funny using the Ovulation sticks. Its almost as bad as the 2ww. You feel like there are never going to be 2 lines!! Im hoping that its CD14 this time as that makes it tomorrow and we can have done on a sat but if my lines don't appear until Sunday it will be a wait till Monday to get the soldiers in!!!! i hope that this doesn't make my chances less likely.

xfingers
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Friday, June 10th 2011, 1:04pm

Opal, I'm so glad everything is going well for you, I hope you have a happy and healthy9 months and beyond! [zx076]

Hi Princess, on my first IUI it was on day 12 and this time it was day 13 (I think that's coz last time it was too soon after the Pregnyl shot) I suppose it depends on the lenth of your cycle and luteal phase. My cycle is 28-29 days. I really hope it works out for you. Can the training be done another time or was it timed for a reason? I shouldn't encourage it but what the hell... pull a sicky pull a sicky!!! It's a good enough reason and others do it for far less... :shush: easy for me to say I know.. [zx076]

MrsJLee I hope it goes well for you in the next few days, I'll see you on the 2ww thread!! I'll be thinking of you!! [zx076]

I've had my IUI this morning, so gonna think about how I can keep myself busy for the next 2 weeks... eek!

Friday, June 10th 2011, 1:19pm

Hi All

Well its over and out for us - 3rd cycle just failed ;(
not sure exactly whats next for us now but we have a consultation on 28th July so we'll see then. in the meantime i might hang around here for a while if thats ok. we did consider doing a 4th cycle - which we could start now - but as we self-fund and the chances don't seem high after 3 cycles we've decided not to. Feeling extremely apprehensive about the possibility of IVF but i know we will try it, and hope it only takes once!

Princess - not sure where you are at in your cycle but noresthisterone can be used to manipulate your cycle for it to start on the right day, might be possible consideration and worth asking your clinic about now?

Mrs JLee - my clinic like to do IUI 40hrs after ovulation, the ov sticks show positive 24-36ish hrs before ovulation. if you haven't had a positive already then insem on Monday could be good timing i think?

Opal - glad everything is going well with you, a HB is a really good sign :)

good luck everyone xfingers
Laura

Friday, June 10th 2011, 1:25pm

haha thanks girls for the advice!! I think i may just pull one!!

Unfortunately its essential training for my job and theres only been one set of dates sent out for it...but im afraid this is far more important!!!

My cycles are a bit longer, they are anything from 32-36. However on my last cycle i had a 22mm folicle at cd11!! so i have a feeling mine must just keep growing bigger n bigger and thats why i get quite alot of pain which feels like something exploding inside...if u know what i mean haha!

Well thats been really helpful cos it has made me realise the training is at the worst possible time during my cycle grrrr!!!

Lolly - I have just seen your post, im really sorry this cycle hasn't worked for you hun [zx127] and of course stay in here and keep us posted on what you decide to do next xx

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Friday, June 10th 2011, 1:36pm

Lolly I'm, so sad to read your news... thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs.. [zx127]

Princess, wow, 22mm on day 11? yeah think it's likely to be around that time then... better to be safe than sorry xxx

MrsJLee

Friday, June 10th 2011, 1:58pm

Lollygirl - Really sorry that this cycle hasn't worked out for you. its beyond unfair. The IUI cycle that we are on is our 2nd (and last) free cycle under our PCT. If this cycle is unsuccessful for us we will not be self funding. It is not that we want a baby any less, its just you have to have your line drawn somewhere and we decided very early on that we would take the 2 IUI and 1 IVF that we can get under our PCT but that we wouldn't have any extra (its more than some people get!).
I have given it a great deal of though lately and IVF is not something I am looking forward to at all but if it gives us 1 more shot at conceiving then we have to go for it. You never know though, i might not get to that point! xfingers Heres hoping that IVF will bring you your much wanted little bundle.
xx

Kylie - Really do wish you well with this cycle. This time will hopefully be "THE ONE"
xfingers
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 5:09pm

I tested 3 days early and BFN. Looks like I'll have to do another round of DIUI :tear:

babydust

bab21

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 11:22pm

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Karen, it might be too early yet. I assume that you used an early testing hpt?.even they can give false negatives. I know its hard but try to wait a few more days before testing again. I'll be xfingers that AF stays away

babydust for us all
Laura

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 6:02pm

Karen, maybe its too early as lolly has said??

Kylie - yeah the last cycle my folicle was 22 on cd 11 it seems very big for that early on, plus i didnt actually ovulate until around cd16 so i dread to think how big it got...no wonder this months ovulation was painful!!

I went and did some holiday shopping today and i swear to god, everywhere i looked there was a pregnant women...theres just no escaping it even when you wana switch off from the whole ttc ;(

How is everyone doing? xx

MrsJLee

Monday, June 13th 2011, 4:19pm

Hi everyone. Well, had my IUI today. Apparently 75 million went in!!!! This sounds a lot but I'm not sure what the parameters are??? Anyway. Only needs 1 right. Now for the dreaded 2ww.

Best wishes to everyone. Xx
xfingers [zx062]
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Monday, June 13th 2011, 6:09pm

That is a really good number, Mrs J. I know of some ladies who have had IUI with as liltle as 5million. When I had treatment the lowest number I got was 20 million and the highest 80 million (all donor sperm although 2 different donors as they ran out of the sperm of the first one) and the doc kept commenting on what a high number the 80mil was as they generally get a count of 30-40 million for donor sperm at their clinic...

MrsJLee

Monday, June 13th 2011, 6:54pm

Thanks for that Rene. I really wasn't sure if it was really good or not! Now the dreaded wait begins!
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 3:13pm

Test day

It's my test day today but there is no point in testing. I'm spotting, so af is just around the corner :tear:

babydust

bab21

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 4:09pm

Spotting doesnt always mean a bfn [zx127] its horrible seeing one line though so I understand why you wouldn't want to test
Laura

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 11:52am

Karen, I'm thinking of you! [zx127] Really hope it's not AF

MrsJLee, how you doing?

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing good

blowkiss

MrsJLee

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 1:22pm

Hi Kylie

Im doing well actually. you? this time round IUI was more uncomfortable and have had some spotting since having it done which I didn't have before but nurse who did procedure assured me this is normal. I have a busy ish weekend planned so that will hoepfully make it feel like it going by faster.
Just walking back from luch through the building where I work and felt like i must have seen a dozen pregnant women!! Its like it contagious here but I seem to be the only one that is immune! lol.
Anyway 12 days left and counting.........

Hope everyone else is doing ok xfingers :cuddle
TTC Since Oct 2008
Unexplained Infertility

FET xfingers March 2012

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 2:26pm

Thank you ladies. Unfortunately af is here. Ah well, IUI number 2 here we come.

babydust

bab21

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 4:49pm

Sorry to hear that number 1 didn't work for you babymaybe [zx127]

hope you can get started on your next cycle very soon xfingers

hows everyone else doing??
Laura

Reg: May 31st 2011

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 10:34am

hi everyone
how r use all?
am a newbie :)

i gt app 4 hiv hep b tests and 2 sign consent forms 4 treatment on 30th june :happy:
hope 2 get treatment start date then xfingers
my problem is i dnt get periods due 2 cancer (in childhood) so needed treatment due 2 this my eggs n my fiance sperm are bith above average

feel exzact same as every1 else everywhere i go theres either pregnant woman or people wiv new babies
:sadface:

:P

[zx127] fairydust :cuddle

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests