You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
Constantly craving sleep...

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 10:14am

IUI Chat 2011

Good morning and Happy New Year to all!
It's a new year and you have a lovely new Chat page for the new Year
Here's hoping that 2011 will be the year that MANY dreams come true

You can find the old chat page here:
IUI CHATTER

Hugs all around

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 10:31am

Happy New Year to all the IUI girlies.

How is everyone getting on ?

so far so good with me, If been snffin that burselin for a week now and don't feel any different. Iv to sniff 4 times a days for 3 weeks so next appointment 14/1/11.
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

Reg: Sep 21st 2010

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 2:56pm

Happy New year ladies, i've not posted anything for awhile as it's taken awhile for things to start moving, but before xmas we had an appointment to chat about starting treatment, i'm due to have my goodies (drugs) delivered on thurs then wait for my period to then start with everything! it's our first attempt at IUI and tainted with trepidation and excitment i wonder what we'll be thinking this time next month!!

i've been prescribed clomid for this treatment!

xx
lottie

Reg: Apr 12th 2010

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 10:20pm

Happy new year!

I got AF on Xmas Eve so our 1st IUI was a bust and 650 quid down the drain :thumbdown:

Hopefully we'll start an inject stimms IUI at the end of January

Fingers crossed for you Ailly and Lottie
Laura
Miracle baby #2 on board, due 5th April 2011

Reg: Sep 11th 2010

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 12:41pm

Hi girls,
Happy new year! Hope u had a good Xmas?
Here is to a bright fresh new year full of big and good follicules ...

Good luck to all of you startin your treatment and lollygirl - sorry to hear it didn't work 1st time around! I know how frustrating this can be. Stay positive and go for second round you might get a good surprise.

On my side, will be seeing the consultant on 27.01.11 and see what is next, which will certainly be ivf, so will see.

Keep up the good spirit girls

xxx
Namea

TTC since August 2008
Me (33): low AMH
DH (35): low [zx151] motility
Started IUI in October 2010
1st IUI didn't take. 2nd IUI abandoned cycle.
April 2011 IVF/ICSI :BFP:
[zx076] [zx076] seen on 18/05/11 xfingers
28/06/11 twins are growing well
bab21 and bab22

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 6:58pm

Hi Namea

Nice to hear from you and good to hear that you're feeling positive :)

I hope your appointment goes well, just being nosey but why do you think that IVF will be next for you? Good luck with it!

p.s. I also live in the West Midlands
Laura

Reg: Nov 20th 2010

Children: Please!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 8:52pm

Hi ladies, happy new year!!

Lollygirl, was your first cycle unstimulated? I have had 2 unsuccessful natural diui cycles now and getting a bit frustrated.

Seeing our consultant on the 1st feb as we only get one more on the nhs so I'm going to ask for a medicated cycle this time and see what they say. The chances are so slim without meds it seems.

Good luck all, let's hope we all get a bit of luck in 2011!! Xx
Stacey
TTC for 5 years
6 x IUI all :BFN:

A new chapter - 1st ICSI Nov 2011 finally got our :BFP: but short lived as no [zx076] seen at 7wk scan.
M/c imminent :sniff:

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 9:34pm

Hi Stacey

I was on clomid to try to produce 2 follicles (i ov without it but probably only 1 egg), so yes. i was worried about the risk of overstimulating on inject stimulation and having an abandoned cycle, which is why i requested to just use clomid since i know they probably won't insem with more than 2 follicles. (we have a male factor issue)

i've tried to understand why inject stimms might increase the odds of success but can't seem to get a straight answer...............

i suppose they must think that everything is good with both you and the sperm so a natural cycle 'should' work. in that respect it is not massively unlike a natural conception, which won't be successful every month, and that's why a 3 cycle plan is recommended

Hoping that its 3rd time lucky for you xfingers
Laura

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 10:24pm

Hi lollygirl

Nice to see someone from the midlands!
Regarding treatment, we discussed this with the consultant before starting with iui. He said that we should do one iui then pass to ivf if not successful. But when I had my first treatment the nurse convinced me to give iui another go if not successful as she said that it usually takes at least 2 cycles for most people and ivf was a much heavier treatment. As i got all the side effects on my 1st iui I wasn't really looking forward to something heavier! So when I didn't respond during the second iui, I did mention it to the nurse, because I saw different one every single time, and she was lost for word cause obviously they didn't follow what was on my file!!!
Anyway, they sent me back to see the consultant, which will be end of Jan, to discuss the next steps and In the meantime, I have to do a HMF blood test to see what dose I need for further treatment.

I wasn't really pleased with the way everything went and what I found is if u don't ask them, you don't get anything! So I am always asking questions to see if they gave me all I need to know or even all the options.

So next time I am not going out the room without knowing exactly what is going to happen both ways, + and -

Hope your cycle goes well.

xxx
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 6:26pm

Hi Namea

I get the feeling that there is a standard treatment plan for IUI at my clinic, in fact it feels a bit like being on a conveyor belt, very irritating!
like you i don't think that my notes had been read - the nurse who was trying to tell me to take menopur last cycle didn't know that my consultant had suggested clomid IUI to us and that i had 2 dominant follicles on my follicle tracking scan on clomid. I felt awkward questioning her but after a brief discussion she agreed that clomid-only was a good idea :rollseyes:

Good to hear that questioning things is OK :happy: if it wasn't for this board i wouldn't know that there are indeed options for some of us.

What is a HMF test?

good luck for your appointment
Laura

Pik

Reg: Nov 22nd 2010

Monday, January 10th 2011, 4:28pm

About to start on IUI = what can I do to help myself physially?

Hello - I'm currently starting on a new cycle which will result in IUI next week. I'm doing my injections, started last Wed and due for a scan on Wed this week. I'm not sure when the IUI will be, probably this weekend.

What should I personally be doing to ensure that my body is in the best possible position for the treatment - I'm trying to do all the right things, but I'm nervous as this has failed before.

Xxx

Monday, January 10th 2011, 6:22pm

Hi Pik

Sounds like were are all doing IUI in different ways Im down reg on a nasel spray for 3 weeks then moving on 2 Jags for a couple of weeks then IUI. Funny how everyone is doing different things As for the rights or wrongs I think is all down to luck although I will watch the alcohol and not over do it at my fitness classes. It will be good to hear what everyone else thinks.

Good luck
Ailly

Pik

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 10:33am

Fitness and IUI - when to stop??

Hi there - thanks for your response. With regards to gym - when we actually have the IUI procedure, can you still do activities - or should you cut down before/during of after the insemination?
xxx

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 4:38pm

Hi Pik

Im really not sure wheather to or not after procedue, Im going to ask my clinic on Fri this is my 1st time at IUI. I would also hope I can carry on as normal when I start jabbing I will check that too. Take it you keep fit too then ?
Ailly

Pik

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 4:44pm

Hi Ally - yes, I'm a gym bunny - but I've cut down massively since I've started the treatment - just because I want to be sure that i'm not causing any additional issues. I asked my nurse about the gym, she said it was ok - but she did say that for your own "peace of mind" you might want to be sure to rest fully - so I think once i've had the IUI treatment I will take a bit of a rest for day or so. I guess it's the time it takes for the egg to travel and then be fertalised that you want to be taking it easy!!!! Good luck with it though!! :-)
x

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 8:14pm

I think the advice given for what to do and what not to do varies greatly. I know that everyone is told not to do excessive excersize but also you should not stop if you are accustomed to regular gym sessions.
Most advise that on the day of insemination and the day after you should really take it easy but my clinic told me to continue as normal (not that I am a gym girl at all) except that I should take no alcohol at all from day of procedure and limit alcohol - stop altogether if possible - before. I used to only have one glass of vino on the day of a BFN and that was it.
For the rest make sure you drink enough fluids, take your pre-natal vitamins every day starting at least 3 months prior to treatment and have a balanced diet all the way through...
Good luck, Ladies

Reg: Jan 12th 2011

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 1:33pm

i'm new to this forum (just joined) as was doing some research on IUI.

my history so far:

6 cycles of clomid, ovulated on 4.. got pg on 2nd which ended as a chemical pregnancy in june 2010.

i am currently waiting for consultant appointment on 19th jan to discuss the next step..

i am with the CRM in coventry too.. and was wondering if anybody had an idea of how long the waiting list is for IUI?

i also have pcos and an underactive thyroid.. do u think IUI will help me?

the other option is ovarian drilling..

thanks x

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 4:41pm

Hi to the newbie, whats your name ?

There is loads of info on various threads ther may even be a coventry one and someone there can answer your questions about lists. Sorry about the M/C but what I will say is you can gt pregnant. If u do start IUI more than happy to chat i might be a bit more experienced by then.

Good luck
Ailly

Reg: Sep 21st 2010

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 5:14pm

Hello all, i'm waiting to start on Cloymid, all drugs arrived last week, i'm now waiting to start my cycle (had a bit of spotting but not a full on bleed yet...everyday i wonder if it will be the start of it all!!) we will then start injections on day 5 of cycle, with scans in between to make sure folicles are stimulated enough!! so anxious but also excited!

Hoping the spotting won't interfer with anything and that i can begin a normal cycle any day now!!

xxx
lottie

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 9:54pm

I am also at the CRM UHC&W, after the consultant appointment we had approx 3 month wait for an information session and then could begin straightaway although we had another month delay as i was at the wrong time of the month

I believe that they are doing a lot more IUI now, think IVF is on hold for new patients now?, so the waiting lists may have changed. good luck for your consultant appt, they will know what's best for your situation.

I was told no horse riding, bungee jumping (!), kick boxing that type of thing but otherwise carry on as normal. I agree, for peace of mind maybe take it a little easier during the 2ww

good luck for everyone starting treatment :thumbsup:
Laura

Reg: Mar 29th 2009

Children: DD - 11 from previous relationship

Friday, January 14th 2011, 8:22pm

Hi all,

Well that's me started on another cycle after a couple of months break. I've just finished 5 days of Clomid and had my first injection this morning. I've to have a double shot days 5 & 7 and a single on day 9, followed by a scan next Thursday.

Good luck to everyone starting off.

Opal
x
:BFP: Age 37
I have DD (12) from prev relationship and 2 angels in Heaven - m/c Nov 2008 & Mar 2011
Polycycstic Ovaries
1st round IUI - January 11 :BFN:
2nd round IUI - Feb 11 - MC 4.5 weeks
3rd round IUI - Mar 11 - :BFN:
4th round IUI - Apr 11 - :BFP:

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?

Friday, January 14th 2011, 9:54pm

Welcome back, Opal and fingers crossed for this cycle. Not too long till the scan, eh?

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 9:09am

Hope this is a great cycle for you Opal!
Laura

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 1:10pm

Hi everybody!

i have been away visiting family and now back to work and waiting for this blooming test date before i can see the consultant on 27/01.
I just don't manage to get through on the phone and i have been away so it was difficult for me to call so hopefully i can have it done next week.

Welcome to all the new girls, quite a few this time! and welcome back Opal, fingers crossed for you.

I have noticed that 2 of you are at CRM in Coventry, this is where i am too, so it is nice to have some close pals :wave:
Regarding waiting list there, it all went quite quickly when we finally saw the consultant, maybe just a few weeks to go to the information session and then the start date all depends on your cycle.
What i would say though is when you see the nurse after you information session, make sure that you discuss your personal treatment with dates confirmed so that you go away with a plan.
In my case, they just asked me if i had any questions and to call when my period started; but never informed me correctly on when i had to start, so i lost a month when they could have told me when to start with Norethisterone! So take your cycle calendar with you so you can see exactly when your period will fall.

On the keeping fit subject, i wished i had carried on going to the gym. i was soo scared of doing anything and had that pre-conception that if i moved too fast or did anything that was getting me tired, the treatment wouldn't work. Again, I just had no idea. i have now learned a lot through books and this forum so if you already exercise regularly, then just carry on as normal unless you have been told not to. I am now back at doing some Zumba classes and will go swimming too so when i start my treatment i will be used to excercise again and should not be forced to stop.

oh lollygirl, how do you know about the IVF for new patients??
the test i am waiting for is called anti-mullerian hormone test (AMH), and it is to see how my ovaries will respond to the stimulation. it is not funded by the NHS so i have to pay for it, but if they did explain this to me originally i would have opted for it, becasue they could have given me the right dose to start from! they told me that all the test i originally did, showed that everythign was ok, but the results can be different at each cycle. AMH though is the most reliable one, so no more excuse now!

Good luck to all of you
:goodluck:
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 4:57pm

Good luck to all the girlies starting treatment

Namea - Iv had my AMH test again and its 21 so Im on a lowest amount of drugs.

HI Opal don't thinks we have met, hello and good luck. :hello:

Lottie , good luck with the jabbing.

I had my 1st scan and blood taken on fri so Im good to go on Monday I will start jabbing a low dose of menopur (75) I hope i can do it needle didn't look too big [zx005] . The nurse said I could be jabbing for 3 weeks ! so long Iv already been o that nasel spray for 3 weeks this is such a long process! [zx216]
Ailly

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 7:38pm

Hi Ailly,

I don't know how to interpret the dose but I was on 150 menopur and nothing happened?
You said you had the test again? Why did u have to take it several times and when was it offered to you?
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 9:46pm

Sorry for confusion iv had my AMH twice once last year it was 36 and month ago it was 21 so because its on the high side that test decided im starting the lowest dose of menopur (75) just to make sure i don't over stimm, then may up it but thats what iv to start on Monday.
Ailly

Monday, January 17th 2011, 6:47pm

Hi everyone :hi: hope you're all well?

i need to ring the clinic this week with a couple of questions (hoping that AF will arrive on time this month so we can start a new IUI cycle)

what time of day are we supposed to starting counting as CD1? i might only make it to this Thursday and CD1 needs to be Fri-Sun - taking a chance because i didn't want to take the noresthisterone! i don't know why?! so if it started mid-late afternoon could i count the following day as CD1?

also, i need to ask about drugs. i think i am doing clomid + menopur but i'm not sure. i produce 1-2 follicles on clomid so i think i should only be on the lowest dose of menopur? i'm really not that confident with the clinic, feels like they want to put everyone on the same treatment plan :mmmmmm i couldn't bear to overstimm!

i'm really lucky that my friend just gave me her leftover menopur, it was lucky for her so i'm hoping it will be for me too!
Laura

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 12:28pm

Hello lolligirl

I was told that day 1 should be the first day of bleeding even if it happens in the Afternoon so I don't think you will be able to count friday as day one, but check with the nurse.

Also I don't think that they will give you a "standard" dose of menopur as they have to check your test results, but again ask questions if u don't feel comfortable with what they give u. Ir shouls all become clear when u go for your scan, the nurse will then take u through the doses and treatment, so try not to worry too much. :P

How is everybody else doing?
Finally got my appointment for Friday: £77.50! So they better get it right now :D
xxx
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 5:29pm

Thanks Namea.......but ugh. We are at the same clinic aren't we?

I thought they said at the info session that it was late afternoon but its not mentioned in the paperwork

FX i can get to Friday then!

what is your appointment for on Friday? hope it goes well!

p.s. i can't find anything online but sure i read it in local paper and heard from a friend about the delay on IVF for new patients
Laura

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 10:10pm

Well, had my scan today and its all good - I have one follicle at 1.8mm so came away with my trigger shot to take at 12 noon then back tomorrow at noon for my insemination.

Trying not to get my hopes up but this is the furthest i've got so cross your fingers for me ladies.

Opal
x
I have DD (12) from prev relationship and 2 angels in Heaven - m/c Nov 2008 & Mar 2011
Polycycstic Ovaries

Friday, January 21st 2011, 9:55am

hi everyone,

sorry i havent been around for a while, i have been really down the last few days.. just found out my younger sister is expecting her 1st baby!

i have been an emotional wreck to say the least..

had an appointment with the consultant on weds and after 6 failed cycles of clomid he has recommended moving onto IUI - going for a hycosy on 7th feb..

has anybody else had a hycosy?.. please tell me your experiences..

in the meantime we are still trying naturally but i am now on cd15 and still no sign of ovulation :(

has anyone ovulated naturally after stopping clomid?

Friday, January 21st 2011, 7:14pm

Opal - Great news on the IUI fingers crossed for you, have u to test after 17 days ? how long were u jabbing for ?

TTC since MAr - Sorry I can't answer u r questions on clomid, I seem to ovulate myself every month just can't seem to get preggers. Is hycosy to check u r tubes are open ? or is that an ecovist? iv had my tubes checked that was like a smear and u can see the dye run through. Sorry u r feeling down about u sis its totally understandable.

Hi to lolly & namea and everyone else.

AFM - Sill on the nasel spray and have been jabbing menopur 75 since monday. Its a total palava mixing that powder and stuff nothing is ever simple but i managed to inject myself it stung a little. Had blood done today and got scan and blood on MOnday.
Ailly

Reg: Oct 12th 2010

Children: ....working on it!!!

Friday, January 21st 2011, 7:55pm

Hi all, just thought I'd pop over and have a little read as I think IUI may be our next step, so wanted to see other peoples experiences.

In answer to your question TTCSM10, I was prescribed clomid and my specialist would only give me 2 months worth and wouldn't see me again for 8 months so I was very annoyed as all my tests showed I had never ovd on my own (levels between 1-3 at day 21) but havin the clomid seemed to give my system a 'kick' as I managed to ov for the last 2 months without it! Hopefully that will be the case for you too! Fingers crossed!
BFP: May 11 heterotopic @ 7 weeks. lost my miracle babies.

IVF: April 2012 xfingers

Friday, January 21st 2011, 10:05pm

Hi Ailly and Pringles!

Nice to hear from u both.. yeah the hycosy is to check tubes before IUI.

Ailly how u getting on with ur IUI?

Thanks Pringles, its so reassuring to hear bout ur experiences ovulating naturally.. really hope it happens to me but cd15 and no sign as yet..

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 9:09am

Hi, TTC
You'll find some info on HyCosy here: Can anyone tell me the name of the test please?
Hope it helps

Opal
Hope all goes well today - your first IUI at last!!!! Fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks

Everyone else: Hiya!!!

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 1:13pm

Hi rene, thanks for that.. just wanted to ask did u have Connor through IUI? Or did u get ur BFP naturally?

Thanks x

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 3:16pm

Hi, Hun
C was conceived through IUI. As I am single I had donor (sperm bank) sperm as well and I am very glad that I did it when I did... :)

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 6:28pm

Ahh, that gives me such hope.. I'm really hoping the 1st cycle will be successful! Want to have some good news before my sis announces her pregnancy to everyone after her 12 wk scan!

Wish I could be so happy for her like she would for me, but its so hard at the moment :(

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 5:41pm

Bleeding a week after taking menopur

Hi everyone.. I was going to do personals but just lost the plot and stressed for the 1st time,

Been on that nasel spray for about 4 weeks now everything going fine no side effects, setting my alarm etc etc.. my AF finished over a week ago and got a scan and blood and told to start injecting menopur 75 since last Monday.So Iv been jabbing myself, after 6 months of worrying it wasn't really that bad just stug a little when pushed the plunger , again taking it all in my stride no problems leading a normal life no a worry in the world full of PMA until 5 mins ago Iv just been for a pee and when I wiped fresh blood WTF is that meant to happen ????????????????? luckily Im in tomorrow morn for my 1st scan since jabbing so not long until I find out I suppose.

Now im stressed AAHHH
Ailly

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 6:14pm

Thanks Rene - finally made it to this point - I was beginning to loose hope of getting here!!

Ailly - sorry I dont know what the bleeding means, I've never had any but try not to stress too much. In answer to your prev questions. This is my 3rd attempt at this but I over stimmed the last twice. This time I have only had 3 jags but also took Clomid. First cycle I had about 17 jags! I'm not sure when test date is yet. I'm back tomorrow for a scan to confirm the egg released then they will tell me when to test.

Take care everyone and I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Opal
x
Polycycstic Ovaries

Monday, January 24th 2011, 4:56pm

Well last night thankfully I never had any more bleeding. The nurse said it was prob just my hormone levels and not to worry, I said what if i get it again but never got an answer. Thats a week on Menopur 75 and my scan showed 5+ small follies so nothing grown. (my blood on friday E2 was 70 ,that was after 5 days of jabbing) I kind of half expected that as im on the lowest dose, they also took blood. She prepared me to up my does by 50% but only if i get a call before 4pm. Well no phone call but gutted wonder if my E2 blood as shown something. I suppose there the professionals. Back again on Thu. x

Hi to everyone, thanks opal x
Ailly

Heather

Reg: Jan 24th 2011

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 8:33pm

Hi all,

I'm new to the site so thought i would say hello.

Have just finished taking clomid for my 3rd attempt at iui, have my scan next tuesday to check my follicles, and praying 3rd time lucky for us, if not, onto ivf.

Didnt realise how many different medications and approaches there are to iui.

Is good to read other experiences from people going through the same and know what it feels like. Family have been great and very supportive but they can't truly understand how it feels with not having had any problems with conceiving themselves.

babydust to all
Me - PCOS
DH - no problems.

TTC since Nov 2007
3 IUI's :BFN
1st Ivf Oct 2011 :BFN:

FET ivf July 2012 xfingers

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 8:43pm

HI Heather and welcome

Good luck with tx, yea everyone seems to on different medication etc etc.. keep us updated with u r progress.
Ailly

Reg: Nov 10th 2010

Children: My 2 wonderful rescue dogs :)

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 7:56am

Insemination at 11.30 today - eek

Hi All

I have an appointment at 11.30 at the priory today for my insemination - its my firt IUI and Im starting to get a bit nervous now - Im at my desk at work and finding it very hard to concentrate ......

Good luck to all having IUI this month ....fingers crossed xx

PS Im also from the Midlands (Stourbridge) - and having treatment at the Priory - they have been great so far :)
Me 33 - DH 38 - TTC 3 ish years - Unexplained

3 X IUI and 1 IVF BFN in 2011
Miracle Nat BFP - MC at 9 weeks
Second Funded IVF in 2012

Heather

Reg: Jan 24th 2011

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 10:17pm

Hi Ailly - thank u for the welcome message. Did you say you had an appointment today? hope it went ok.

Hi Gumpy - hope your iui went well, lots of babydust to you.
Me - PCOS
DH - no problems.

TTC since Nov 2007
3 IUI's :BFN
1st Ivf Oct 2011 :BFN:

FET ivf July 2012 xfingers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Heather" (Jan 26th 2011, 10:21pm)

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 4:58pm

My stats -
Been on nasel spray since 27/12/10

Fri 21st - E2 blood =70
Monday 24th E2 blood= 146, small follies, lining womb 3 (7 days of jabbing)
Today = E2 blood= 446 x2 follies at 10mm and small ones, womb lining 6.6 (10 days of jabbing)

Still on Menopur 75

How did it go grumpy ?

Wheres the updates from everyone else ?
Ailly

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 5:52pm

Moving on to a different treatment

Hi everybody,

Lots happened since I logged on last.
Welcome to the newbies and good luck to the rest of u in treatment this month.

I have now had my blood results and i fall into the low fertility category so IUI is a definite no no and we are moving onto ivf!
We are booked on to the info session next week and we will see.

It feels quite strange to be finally here, eventhough I did anticipate it but still feel like a failure. Everything was ok with me and now suddenly I am the problem. I know it doesn't make sense but still feel that way. I think it might just be the shock of the news today but this will go away, I hope?

I just want to thank everybody on here for their support and wish u all the best of luck. blowkiss
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 6:58pm

Sorry to hear that namea, I wish u every luck with IVF. A small positive is u have had a taste of the drugs and not going in blind. chin up blowkiss
Ailly

Reg: Feb 18th 2010

Friday, January 28th 2011, 4:16pm

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd see what was happening on the IUI-thread. I'm (finally) taking the plunge and starting treatment, after a rather long quest for a non-medicated pregnancy. But no luck, so Gonal here I come.

Waiting for my period - and will start injecting gonal on day 8 of the cycle. Then they'll monitor the follicles, and when all is good to go (let's hope there's neither too many nor too few) I have to take an Ovitrelle-injection to lay the egg before the insemination itself. I hate that word - makes me feel like a cow!!

Best of luck to everyone!

:xxx3:

Lalla and and her precious hubby's road to baby land!
38 and TTC naturally for 2 1/2 years.
SA - from poor to very good
Lap & dye 01.06.10 - some endo found and removed

Acupuncture
1st IUI - February!