You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 6:15pm

Great all is ok Net, it is so scary when they don't get the heartbeat straight away. It seems to be going so quick, hope it is for you too. Won't be long before your 20 week scan xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 6:57pm

Glad all was ok net :)
Can't believe how quickly it's going for you.
Will you find out the flavour? xx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

Tab

Ace

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 7:28pm

Yay Net that's brill news x

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:07pm

Great news on the mw appt going well and that she found the hb even if it did take a bit of prodding. Those are heart stopping moments !! Not long until your 20 week scan now hun.

I don't have any great secrets on the sleep front other than I don't jump up immediately when they are stirring. I didn't do controlled crying or anything the like. I just used to put them down when they were tired but still awake with a baby comforter and let them fall asleep on their own without falling asleep in my arms so I guess they got used to it!! Has worked for us so far but I could be eating my words in a few weeks if we get a nightmare sleeper rotf
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Net (21.05.2015), Clarabel77 (21.05.2015)

Tab

Ace

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 6:04pm

Thanks for all the sleeping advice, it's really useful to hear how it works out for everyone.
Had a scan today and all looking good, I had to stop them 4 times as was feeling really woozy spinny. So embarrassing.
But all is good which is the main thing.
They couldn't measure the circumference of presenting twins head because of the position in my pelvis. Anyone had this before?
Happy weekend everyone xxxx

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 7:16pm

Great news tab, r both babies head down? Any thoughts on how u r going to deliver? Sorry can't help with the measuring thing, I have heard them say that with 2 babies and the positions of them it can be hard to always get all the measurements from them
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 7:45pm

Hi tab, we had this at last scan - they tried a few times but just took abdominal and femur measurements instead, looking at growth chart they've gone by the larger of those.

1 more week of work to go : D
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

What's Up?

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 12:04am

Hi ladies! Tab twin one for me has moved really low down and it has made measuring a bit difficult, they said that was quite normal. Both twins were head down today but don't think twin 2 will stay that way because she keeps turning. The scans take so long sometimes I get dizzy lying in that position or have to stop so I can adjust my position because it becomes super uncomfy.
I've had a busy day today, baby shower was actually really lovely but feel a bit embarrassed that people bought gifts. My sister did a great job of organising it. It's been my birthday today so had some family over tonight and now I am definitely ready for my bed. Hope your all well xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

cheenab

What's Up?

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 12:28am

Hello everyone :)

So pleased you had a lovely baby shower Clare, my sister done one for me with ds and I agree like you I felt quite awkward/embarrassed accepting gifts!!!
Happy birthday too!!!

Had my consultant appointment today, was pretty much a waste of time after keeping me sat there for an hour!! She's happy for me to try naturally after my last csection, but back at 36weeks to confirm with her!!
Was such a pointless appointment, I could have been at home with my little man :)

Stuck at work on a night shift, only another 7.5 hrs to go!!! Zzzzz tried to have a little nap earlier but my body just won't shut down at the moment, even though I feel absolutely exhausted!!!! Anyone else had that??

Sorry for lack of personals typing this on my phone!!!

Have a lovely bank hol weekend everyone xxx

What's Up?

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 6:26pm

That's a shame you felt your appointment was pretty rubbish Cheenab. Would you prefer to try naturally this time?
The night shifts must be a killer just now, could you be overtired and that's why you are struggling to shut off to sleep. I know sometimes when I get really exhausted I can struggle to switch off.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend-it's been great weather here today so hoping it will last. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Oct 16th 2009

Children: 1 precious boy

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 9:52pm

Hello girls
Hope Everyone is ok?
Haven't been In here for a while as last time I did come wrote a message only to lose it!!!
I have been unwell had a headache for couple of weeks that's stopped then achy legs for a week or so that stopped and now I'm having really bad achy arms, Drs say it maybe Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. It's really bad I can't cook or clean! Very frustrating! And as I am typing I am struggling
So I will leave u lovely ladies to it xxx
4x ICSI- Feb 10, Dec 11, Oct 12, Apr 13: :BFN:

ICSI- Feb 15: :BFP:
bab22 Born on 04/11/2015

ICSI - Aug 17 BFP
bab22 Born on 29/04/2018

Pip

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 10:06pm

Hi babyh sorry to hear u r not feeling well.
Hope u r taking it easy and looking after yourself
xx

cheenab

What's Up?

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:05pm

Hi Clare,

I would love to try naturally this time, had such a horrible experience with the birth last time it really over shadowed those early days with my little man, I would hate to ever feel like that again, so I am most definitely going to be trying my hardest to go natural this time, and hopefully if it does end up with a c section again I will be more in control this time.
The night shifts are really killing me at the moment, pretty sure I dropped off to sleep for a bit last night oops!! Luckily I'm the only one there ;)
Had a word with my boss though and starting from next week I'm just going to be doing 1 shift a week at that job so hopefully that will help a lot.

Hope everyone is doing well?

Sorry to hear your unwell babyh, I had carpal tunnel with my son it's really not nice at all is it :(

xx

What's Up?

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:53pm

Sorry your not feeling great Babyh, take it easy and hopefully you will feel better soon. Hope you are being well looked after.
Cheenab that's good that you are able to cut your night shift hours, I struggled with doing a turn on nights before so don't know how I would cope in pregnancy! :sleeping:
It's good the consultant is happy to see if you can go naturally rather than just an automatic section. I think Im getting a date arranged for section next week, think then the panic will set in xx :huh:
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 7:19am

Morning all

Babyh I sypathise I got carpal tunnel with myvDD at 32 weeks and it was horrendous. Get some wrist splints ( Amazon sell them) and try and dangle your arms over the side of the bed at night for a time. Shaking them a lot and propping yourself quite upright on one of those v shaped pillows at night helped me loads too. It's horrid I sympathise. Mine went about three months after dD was born.

Cheenab I'm sorry you had a horrid time last time. I had a horrid few weeks after Dd was born too, so I am hoping for a c section ironically this time for similar reasons!

Clare glad your baby shower went well.

Pip, tab, Heather, ashatar everyone else how are you doing?

AFM nothing much to report. Awful indigestion just now after eating - I really need to cut my portion sizes down. Thank god for gaviscon. Nothing much more going on - having a family BBQ today - hoping the sun shines! Xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tab

Ace

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:45pm

Hi girls
Clarabell- yes both babies are head down, facing each other. The sonographer said awwwwww when she first looked at they positions. So glad you enjoyed your babyshower- it's so kind of people.

TMI Had a streak of pink when wiping last night & today when I wipe it's kind of light tan colour. Ive spoken to midwife & she says not to worry unless it increase, I get pain or it turns red. So hard not to worry though! I was prescribed 200mg iron tabs on Friday so I've taken them the last couple of days. Can't help but think they might have something to do with it as I feel pretty gross -sick wise on them with a churning tummy. Anyone else on extra iron? Any tips for coping with side effects?

Ive tried to not to but couldn't help googling- naughty- but there's not much other than bowels can affect vessels on the cervix harmlessly in pregnancy.

Net indegestion is the absolute pits. I feel your pain. I eat my dinner now at 5pm latest, it still wakes me up though at night. Maybe need to cut down on portions like you said.
Babyh you poor thing hope you're okay lovely.

I went to an antenatal talk yesterday for twins, I had to leave early as couldn't cope with the full day stretch on my weekend!
The lady running it was really nice bless her- but she kept acting out parts of the labour- all the group were trying not to laugh. It was a bit like something out of a comedy sketch. Xxxxx

Pip

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 5:02pm

Oh tab that's hilarious I can just imagine the woman acting it out lol.

Spotting could just b a wee bit of irritation, while its only a tiny bit don't worry u know how big the babies r now so won't b coming from them, maybe just take it easy for a wee day or 2.

I did have the extra iron tabs but then midwife told me just take the pregnacare and the folic acid.

Oh net I know how u feel, I have terrible heartburn taking gaviscon all the time hope ur BBQ was nice.

Good news ur cutting ur hours cheenab, and that u can go for the natural birth.

I really don't know what to do about that, midwife hasn't spoken about it much just said all being well when the time comes it will b up to me, I know 2 people who have had twins one had natural birth one had section and both think the way they done it was best so I dunno ?o(

Hope everyone else is well
xx

Tab

Ace

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 6:08pm

Thanks Pip that's what I'm thinking must be irritation. I'm on the prune juice now anyway. Hahaa GRIM!
The class was hilarious, I got the proper giggles like a kid. But tried my hardest not to be rude. Then again the lady taking the class was so in the zone with her eyes closed & everything she didn't notice anyone or anything.

Do you take gaviscon just when you feel the heartburn? Or do you have not after food?
Xxxx

Pip

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 6:50pm

Oh man it's soo funny with her eyes closed lol

I'm on the prune juice too it's not great if u put some ice cubes in it dilutes it a wee bit

I take the gaviscon after food but also in between sometimes it just comes on me and I haven't eaten for a while, and when I lie down so take it b4 bed too. I just take 1 spoon at a time but quite frequently
xx

What's Up?

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 8:20pm

Hey ladies, Tab I've been on iron since early on and the side effects have got better as time has gone on. I'm sure if it's only a wee tiny bit it will be nothing to worry about but try take it easy if you can. Sounds like your class was a bit of a laugh, what a trooper acting out labour!
Pip have you saw a consultant? It was the consultant who spoke to me about recommending a section. When I first mentioned to the midwife ages ago about wanting to try naturally she was like-it's the consultants job to talk you through all the choices when it comes to twin deliveries, I don't go there. I was like ok then.
Heartburn is a killer, I'm addicted to gavison right now. Getting loads of reflux at night time and makes me feel so sick.
Hooe your all doing ok xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 8:46pm

Hi tab, are you on 3 a day? I find I have to take 1 a day for a few days, then 2 for a few days and gradually build it up - there's different types of tablets so do mention to gp if stomach doesn't ease - I couldn't tolerate the ferrous gluconate or ferrous sulphate at all, but the ferrous fumerate is ok after a while.
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Pip

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 9:09pm

I haven't Clare it was just the midwife I spoke to but it was at my 20 week appointment so she maybe thought it was just a bit early to go into too much detail about it.
I'm not overly impressed with the twin clinic appts to b honest I've never seen the same consultant twice. I'm going to bring it up again at my 28 week appt and see if I get anymore info
xx

What's Up?

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 9:48pm

That must be difficult for consistency. I'm consultant led and it's really good that I generally always see the same doctor unless she is off for some reason. Although she must be sick of the sight of us by now! They might want to wait til later to decide to see if the babies go head down before they make a plan, I think the only reason they are pushing for a section with me is because there is only one placenta and Modi twins can have more risks xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 10:01pm

That's the thing I'm supposed to b consultant led as well but have never seen the same person twice. They r all nice and I suppose I shouldn't worry too much about it it's not caused any issues but would just like a bit of consistency
xx

Tab

Ace

Monday, May 25th 2015, 8:38am

Pip I've had the same thing- my named consultant is seconded out and I haven't seen the same person more than once.
It's a bit of a bummer as there is no consistency and for example I had to ask about iron, seen as my levels were dropping at my last blood test. They haven't talked about delivery either apart from one nice lady advising to go natural if presenting twin was head down - and then chatted about what might happen if the second twin isn't face down. She told me to read a website for obstetricians to look at c sections. I was like- excellent information! Not.

I do want to try and go in natural if I can though as babies have always been head down- I feel they're giving me a message. Haha!
But totally open minded about it and deffo c section if advised.

Xxxxxx

Tab

Ace

Monday, May 25th 2015, 8:41am

Highlander I'm in 1 200mg a day, so not even that high a dose. It ferrous sulphate.
I'm going to ask about other options for sure. Thanks for the heads up.xxx

Pip

Monday, May 25th 2015, 10:10am

Oh thanks tab it's good to know I'm not the only one in that situation. I wish they would talk about it a bit earlier as I've got in my head I will go early and I won't have a clue about what's going on
xx

Tab

Ace

Monday, May 25th 2015, 3:34pm

Poor info isn't it? I was speaking to one lady at the class on Saturday who said the same as us that she hadn't ever seen the same person and that at her last appointment was advised about something to do with one of her babies being smaller at which point she realised they had got her notes mixed up! She was not impressed as you can imagine.

My community midwife has zero twin info too.

Hope you get some answers at your next appointment though xxx

1 registered user thanked already.

Pip (25.05.2015)

Tab

Ace

Monday, May 25th 2015, 3:36pm

Ladies can I ask- how big is everybody's hospital bag? I need double space for baby stuff I guess but their little items don't take much room I expect.
I don't want to rock up with a big suitcase if everyone has dainty bags. Any advice gladly received xxxx

Net

Monday, May 25th 2015, 6:26pm

Sorry you ladies are having such consultant worries. If it's any help ( probably not!) I saw the same one all the way with DD but he wasn't great, so I think it's more about getting someone good, although I understand the frustrations of having to repeat your history.

Tab I had a small wheelie suitcase with DD and most women on the ward had the same. My must haves were big knickers, lots of those awful big maternity pads, drinks, snacks, comfy clothes like jogging bottoms, some face wipes to freshen up, a bit of make up if that's your thing to make yourself feel human again, a camera, nipple balm if you're contemplating breastfeeding ( lanisnoh is the best). For baby (s) baby gros, vests, nappies and lots of them! It's amazing how much a new born can be sick, so you'll need multiple changes. It's often very hot on the ward so I didn't bother with a hat etc but I guess your babies might be a little smaller so might need one.

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tab

Ace

Monday, May 25th 2015, 7:03pm

Thanks Net printing this off as a checklist as is never even thought if things like face wipes.

Just got back from maternity assessment as I've carried on bleeding a bit, had an internal and it was so painful the doctor didn't get to see my cervix. I've never had pain before with anything like that- bearing in mind I've been through two rounds of ICSI.

From swabs she said she couldn't see any fresh blood but to go back if it comes back.
I just wish she could have looked to see my cervix was closed but I guess I need to have trust in their opinion.
Xxxx

Pip

Monday, May 25th 2015, 7:45pm

Aw tab that's rubbish, all u can do is look after yourself get ur feet up plenty of fluids and rest and hopefully it stops soon
xx

What's Up?

Monday, May 25th 2015, 7:56pm

Hi Ladies, I feel quite lucky having read your consultant stories, but as Net says it's important to have someone decent and it would be awful to be stuck with the same person all the way through if they were rubbish!
I seem to have more problems with the midwives, they are always changing but to be fair there's only one I've saw that was God awful!
Tab, hope your ok, that sounds quite traumatic. I've only had the cervix check done once and I have to say it was really painful.
My bag seems really quite big, it's not a suit case but a sports holdall. I got a list a while ago of hospital bag stuff, It was a huge list , the midwife at my class said lip balm and a hand held fan were 2 things she always suggests as you get so warm in labour and your lips dry out.
Hope your all ok xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Net

Monday, May 25th 2015, 9:18pm

Ah Tab I'm sorry to read that. Hope the bleeding stops. I always find cervical exams so painful they usually make me cry. Really hope all will be well, I'm sure it will be.

Clare - lip balm and fan a great idea especial if the hospital you have your twins in is as hot as when I had my DD - it was like a furnace I was so hot. Luckily I had a big deal type fan by the bed but my goodness it was warm!

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, May 25th 2015, 10:18pm

Aww tab, hope everything is ok and the bleeding eases off. Make sure you take things easy xxx

How's everyone's bank hol been?
We had a trip to ikea earlier, followed by a horrible journey home with me throwing up into a paper bag, so classy rotf
Would love to know when this sickness is going to ease off!!!!
Have felt baby move a couple of times today, seems a bit more stronger than the flutters I have been feeling before.
Was a welcomed reassurance though, as felt so lousy the past couple of days which always makes me worry about the baby!!!
Tmi but I'm getting quite a lot of discharge, everything I read says its normal but it does make me worry feel like I'm constantly wearing a panty liner, does anyone else have this problem?

Hope everyone is well? xxx

Pip

Monday, May 25th 2015, 10:41pm

Hi cheenab, I've been having that very same problem the whole time, spoke to the midwife and she said its normal as long as not itchy or a funny colour, it's the side effects that people don't talk about eh ::P

Hope ur sickness calms down soon.

I have no idea what to take in a hospital bag was thinking of taking a sports hold-all. I know I should really know these things, but what kinda clothes do I need for babies? Like vests, baby grows, blankets, hats do I need wee mittens? How much of that stuff would u take?
xx

Net

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 7:59am

Ah Cheenab that's rough. Hope the sickness goes soon.

Pip just loads of vests and baby gros - lots and lots! That's all I took. Maybe a cardigan but the hospital is notmally so hot you'll probably be ok without. I never used mittens but my Dd didn't really scratch her face much ( baby nails are so sharp!)

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 10:51am

Definitely a big pack of cotton wool aswell pip, the hospital won't let you use wipes on a newborn, well mine wouldn't!!!
Lots of vests & babygros is all they need really a little hat and coat for when they go home, blanket and maybe a little teddy too xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cheenab" (May 26th 2015, 11:00am)

What's Up?

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 11:43am

Pip some of the babygros have built in little mitts that you simply turn down and they cover their hands. I personally love the babygros from Next as they're so soft and they have them. If you forget something don't panic the hospital will be well used to that and most have spare supplies. I definitely second the lots of vests and sleep suits. Depends how long you end up in for. I know I'm in for a few days at least so two sets of pjs for me and lots of big pants needed but my DH is able to take stuff away and bring me back more when he visits. Personally I never forget my kindle as you will get some downtime and I like it to relax xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Pip

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 12:03pm

Thanks ladies, I am going to print this off : D

How is everyone feeling today, hope all is well
xx

What's Up?

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 5:45pm

Hi ladies! Chenab I didn't know they wouldn't allow wipes, better get them out my bag and get some cotton wool in. I bought the sensitive ones too, are even then too harsh for new borns? I didn't even think of that.,
How are you all doing? I've slept the day away today, feel so tired because I'm not sleeping at night time. I lay on the couch with my pregnancy pillow and woke up 4 hours later. :sleeping: and still felt tired!
Hope your all having a good day. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Net

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 6:52pm

Clare my hospital did allow wipes but I know some don't. I used cotton wool for about a week then switched to newborn wipes. Much easier!

Glad you got some well needed sleep in. Get it where you can I say.

Heather you are superwoman. I don't think I used my kindle for three months after DD was born! Not long now huh.

So yet another day for me in having to hide bump from clients. So awkward, my bosses need to man up and tell my clients!

Hi all, how are you all doing?

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tab

Ace

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 10:56am

Pip I'm the same as you, genuinely don't know what clothes will be best for them! Will they be too warm with long legged rompers, will they be too cold in a short legged baby grow, do I just have them in sleep suits day and night?! I've bought a few variations of each in tiny baby size. But I need to get socks in case I decide to put them in short legged baby grows. Don't even get me started on the going home outfits. Nice to have these dilemmas though :)

Xxxxx

Net

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 11:59am

I remember this well! DD was born in feb and it was about -5 outside. She had vest and baby gro on all the time really when indoors plus big snow suit for outdoors. By June/ July it was heat wave - she was in a nappy in the day and a short sleeve vest a night. I found that in spring / summer weather a short sleeve vest, leggings and a cardigan for layers was good. You cannot beat vests and baby gros for convenience with all the nappy changes you need etc. I found sainaburys to be good quality and Next or marks for something a bit nicer xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

What's Up?

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 1:37pm

Some midwives get a bit funny about wipes. We use cotton wool for first few weeks but change to wipes when out and about properly as they're so much handier!!

I'm not superwoman at all Net I just like to read a lot and as have been in hospital for a while each time stops me getting lonely. Sensible thing would be to sleep but I find it very hard to sit back and do nothing so when I'm reading at least my brain is engaged!!

Had my first steroid injection for baby's lungs and it hurt like a bi*ch!! Midwife said yes feels like a bee sting and she wasn't wrong!! Can't believe I'm down to 8 days now and had a mad rush of energy which is fab.

Clare definitely sleep when you need to and get the chance too. I remember my hips getting so sore at night I couldn't sleep with the twinnies but you'll get there I promise xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

2 registered users thanked already.

Clarabel77 (27.05.2015), Net (27.05.2015)

What's Up?

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 2:55pm

Heather ive heard they injections really hurt, I've to get them too but don't know when, they mentioned me getting them because I'm definitely going to have the babies at the very least 4 weeks early but haven't mentioned them again yet. 8 days-how exciting, that's so going to fly by!!
I've bought quite a lot of tiny baby clothes, babygrows and stuff, and also newborn. There's a website called pumpkin patch which my friend recommended and they have some lovely stuff and also do tiny baby stuff. I'm going to have to get them all washed soon xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tab

Ace

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 5:06pm

Heather 8 days is amazing!!! Im so excited for you! Hope your stinging goes off soon love xxxx
Net yes id forgotten about leggings. im going to get some leggings for the boys too, they look cute with baby grow tshirts in case it's warm but not hot weather. xxxx

Pip

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 5:35pm

Woo 8 days to go heather! Amazing looking forward to hearing what u have.
U can't have much longer left at work now tab?

I am due to finish up when I'm 30 weeks but although I'm really struggling I dunno if I should push it on a few weeks forward as I don't want to end up off 8 weeks b4 the babies get here and use too much leave at this end
xx

Net

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 6:59pm

Heather - Oh wow 8 days! Sorry the superwoman comment was very tongue in cheek, I also find it hard to sit and do nothing. Enjoy your kindle!vwhy do you have to have the steroids? Are you delivering early? Sorry not sure how many weeks you are?

My hips are getting sore at night now too, not much fun.

Hello all xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tab

Ace

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 7:39pm

Pip my Gp signed me off yesterday for 2 weeks for bleeding & pelvic girdle pain.
I'm not risking it with the bleeding and I'm so tired right now with not sleeping at night- I couldn't be out of the house 10 hours. Then I was 'allowed' to start my a/l from 8th June by my boss. So that's me done now for over a year! Crazy!

How many weeks are you now Pip? Take it easy - if work is too much talk to your GP. I would have loved to have my 8 weeks leave when babies are here but totally couldn't last out any longer.

Xxx

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE