You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

miss0484

• "miss0484" started this thread

Reg: Nov 20th 2010

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 2:43pm

ovulating on my own after ovulation induction?????????

Hi, im new to this. would really like someone to discuss my dilemas with :smile:

I was diagnosed with pcos and started ovulation induction (menopur) 26th august. responded well to minimum treatment and ended up pregnant 26th september but really gutted i lost the baby 4th oct! :bawl: i was told to leave it 6 weeks before starting treatment again, but i noticed that i was starting to lose ovulation discharge (i think as i'd not experienced it in long long time until doing the injections) so did an ovulation tester kit (had some left from trying but always came out negative) but i had a positive one 7th november (dont no wether it was luck or to do with pcos) so continued to try for baby, had a little tiny bit of blood a week later, and waiting to do a test....terrified so want it to be a natural positive!!! still no period...should i do a test now or to early to test?????
please could anyone get back with any similar stories
Miss0484

Peppa

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 6:29pm

Welcome!

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section
HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread
HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread
HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread
HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

There is a clomid and ovulation induction section
HERE so you can get to know others on clomid and ride the clomid roller coaster together.

There is a CLOMID CHICKS CHAT thread
HERE where all the clomid girls hang out and support each other.

There is a cycle buddies section
HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section
HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a PCOS section
HERE there is loads of information here and also a really useful guide to weight and PCOS HERE

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look
HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a signature name, which is explained
HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Peppa

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 6:32pm

Sorry, i forgot to respond to your actual question there didn't i :O
I'd leave it at least 14 days from the date you got your positive on the opk before you do a pregnancy test, so i make that tomorrow if you tested on 7th Nov. Fingers crossed for a happy outcome xfingers

Good luck

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE