You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ASHLEY" started this thread

Reg: Aug 26th 2010

Monday, November 8th 2010, 11:18am

IUI in Northern Ireland....PLEASE NEED HELP!!

Hi every1,

Really hope some1 can help me with some iui info in northern ireland.....

Basically we hav been ttc for 18 mths and nothing. had all the tests and im fine but dh has mild male factor. Been to origin and they hav recommended to keep trying naturally for 3 more mths then try iui. I thought we'd b doin ivf but now im so confused as iv heard that iui has low odds. Anyway my question is, where all can you get iui in northern ireland and how long is the waiting lists on nsh. can my GP refer me for iui?? also can you pay to go private to craigavon or royal and is there a waiting list for going private?? Its just that origin is very expensive and you have to pay for 3 cycles and im just not sure if i want 3 or just move onto ivf. so confused.... just want it to happen naturally so much..... Please give me any advice and even some iui success stories would b nice :)
TTC 4 YRS
Origin
2 X ICSI :BFN:
2 X FET :BFN:
Reprofit
3 X ICSI :BFP: Miscarried @ 5, 6 & 7 weeks baby5 baby5 baby5
NHS GO 2013 :pray: :pray:

Kimby

Reg: Feb 16th 2010

Children: Beautiful girl born 7th Feb 2011.

Monday, November 8th 2010, 12:16pm

Hi Ashley, welcome. I'm sorry I can't really answer any of your questions, I'm don't know anything about Origin or other clinics in the north. There is a thread on here for girls having treatment in Origin, that might help.

As for the IU, it has worked for lots of girls on here, some even first time. I'm sure one of them willl be along to tell you all about it.

I just wanted to say hello and wish you lots of luck...xx