You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bethan

• "Bethan" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2010

Children: I have a beautiful little girl who s 3 year old and she makes life worth living. She has got me through some tough times!

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 6:43pm

Do you think I have PCOS?

Hi everyone! sorry I haven't been on for a while, my internet has been playing up!

I have been reading up on PCOS and have got a horrible feeling I may have it!

I have:

Strange periods that have gone haywire in last few months,

terrible Acne,

I have put on about 2 or 3 stone in the last couple of months,

Keep getting hot flushes and sweating all the time!

I had a 2nd trimester M/C in January.

I am 22 yrs old... what are your opinions? we started trying almost 2 years ago and had the MC in Jan and I'm still not pregnant! what do you all think? please help and please dont say its stress!

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 7:07pm

Hi and welcome

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

The only way to find out is to visit your GP and get some bloods done and an ultrasound scan. The links I've given you will give you information on what tests you should be having and when you should have them.

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a general fertility section HERE there is tonnes of information there that you may find helpful and will answer some of your questions.

There is a general fertility FAQ section HERE which contains lots of guides to different aspects of fertility.

There is a guide to the initial fertility tests HERE which explains the tests you can expect to be offered.

There is a TTC naturally section HEREwhere you can get to know others TTC naturally.

There is a TTC naturally chatter thread HERE where you can chat and get to know others TTC naturally.

There is a BBT charting section HERE where you find information on BBT charting.

There is a PCOS section HERE there is loads of information here and also a really useful guide to weight and PCOS HERE

There is a FERTILITY DRUGS section HERE where there is lots of information about the various fertility drugs

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a sparkly name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 22nd 2008

Children: 2 Beautiful Babies. One of Each!

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 7:16pm

Hi hun,

Obviously i cannot diagnose but i have pcos, i have problems with my weight, ridiculous periods, cycle from 15 - 40 days, Awful excess facial hair and bad acne. (sound fimiliar)

Have you discussed the possibilty with your GP?
bab15 bab16 Sa-Leanne xx

Bethan

• "Bethan" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2010

Children: I have a beautiful little girl who s 3 year old and she makes life worth living. She has got me through some tough times!

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 7:33pm

hey! Yes it sounds familiar all of that other than i dont have excess hair but i do have one black hair that keeps growing on my chin lol! and my doctor just dont seem to want to take me seriously but to me it really sounds as if i do have it. x

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 8:09pm

Hiya,

You do really need to see your GP and get the tests that are reccommended in the threads above.

PCOS affects people in different ways.

The first step is to get tested and find out whether you do have it. Also your other bloods will check whether you're ovulating and what your other hormone levels are like.

The ultrasound will check whether your ovaries have a polycystic appearance.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!