You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "joanne1987" started this thread

Reg: Oct 20th 2010

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 6:38pm

Hi All newbie Here

Hi All was just woundering if someone can help me round the site...i cant seem to see chat tho get in the chat rom at the top of my page either HELP plz

Thanks

Joanne

xxxx

Babydust to u all

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Trying very hard

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 6:41pm

Hi Joanne

Welcome to FZ!

I might be wrong, but i'm not sure you can enter the chat room as a newbie??!! IIf you can it should be in between 'portal' and 'contact us' on the bar at the top!

xxx

5 cycles (3 xICSI, 2 x FET) All BFN
3 x cycles (2 x ICSI, 1 x FET) with basic immunes-All BFN
First appointment with Dr Gorgy-2nd April 2013-discussed another cycle using LIT and Humira. More tests done...awaiting results.

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 6:41pm

Hi Joanna and welcome from me to this great forum,
as far as I know you have to be FZ friend to get in the chat but I am sure one of the moderator will jump in shortly and will give you all the nedded info ;)
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

• "joanne1987" started this thread

Reg: Oct 20th 2010

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 6:57pm

Hi Gemma and Mim

Thank you for your replys hope u both are ok..??
Im finding it hard to get around this site to be honest lol il get there in ther end i suppose.
sorry whats a fz friend??
Love and hugs
Jo
xxxx

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 7:48pm

Hi

I am sorry that you have not been given an overview of the forum - what treatment are you having? I can then give you links to parts of the site that you may need and also explain how things work.

If you have supported the forum by becoming an FZ Friend, you will be able to see the diary section and also have access to other parts of the site including the chat room. This thread explains more

** HAS FERTILITYZONE SUPPORTED YOU?? - CAN YOU SUPPORT US?? **

I hope that helps!