You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mer123

• "mer123" started this thread

Reg: Jun 2nd 2010

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 2:21pm

IUI - Does it work?

I have my first IUI tomorrow. I have unexplained so not sure how much benefit this could have if there are no found probs? Anyone had a success first time??

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Monday, October 18th 2010, 9:38pm

Hello,

Pop on and join the IUI chatter and meet all the girls, between us we can just about answer anything. Please try and stay positive it can work. I have had three cycles, 2 of which have been successful, sadly one ended in miscarriage but I am currently 5 wks pg tomorrow on cycle no 3 so I am keeping everything crossed that this is a sticky one.

On the off chance that it doesn't work first time, don't be disheartened, many get their BFP on 2nd/3rd cycle and often treat the first one as a trial and error cycle to see how your body responds.

You probably have a better chance with being unexplained and everything should then work in your favour if there is nothing actually stopping you from getting pg.

Wishing you the best of luck!

jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE