You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "divebuddy" started this thread

Reg: Mar 4th 2010

Children: not yet

Monday, September 13th 2010, 2:44pm

First day on Clomid

Hello

After a very long 47 day cycle I finally got to take my first clomid tablet today and have booked a scan for the 23rd, my problem is I am not sure what I should be looking for on the scan or what kind of questions to ask,

Any advise at this point will be greatly appreciated..

many thanks

Donna :mmmmmm

6 failed cycles on Clomid

IVF set up appointment 7/4/11
IVF # 1 due to start very soon

22nd April 2011
We got our first ever Natural BFP!!

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Monday, September 13th 2010, 3:14pm

Hiya
When i went for my scan they looked for follicles in the ovary that are measuring around i think 18mm, these are the ones that are likely to 'pop'. It dpends on what day you are in cycle as to what size. On day 10 mine were 11mm and one 14mm and they also measured womb lining, they put these measurements on to graph and explained that things were heading the right way for a 28 day cycle. If they are happy with the number and sizes then they will advise you to go home and 'do the deed!!' :snigger: Sometimes they may ask you to go back in to re check the sizes or number of follicles. That is just my experience i think each clinic is different. As for questions im sure they will cover most things but be sure to ask to or get your partner if he is there to listen as i was just happy that i had grew some follicles as to what to do next i didnt take it all in. They will probably give you info sheet!!

Hope this helps a bit, my memory is not great!! I really hope this cycle of clomid goes well, and you get the result you want x x x
NYH X

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE