You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "marmaduke" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2009

Children: 9 year old son from previous relationship

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 2:28pm

starting treatment in next week

Hello, I used to post on here last year when we went through our first round of treatment, bit of background, I'm 35, have a 9 year old son from previous relationship, no problems my end but hubby has very low sperm so we need ICSI. We are just about to embark on our second round of treatment. Im doing it as an egg sharer and donating half my eggs in return for reduced cost treatment (unfortunatelly we dont qualify for free treatment due to me already having a son). Did the same last time and I had a very good response to treatment and did produce lots of eggs, did get a BFP but unfortunatelly it soon changed to a BFN (chemical pregnancy/early loss). Last time I did a long cycle but am doing a short cycle this time which Im pleased with as less injections, just waiting for my period which is due fri/sat then I can start treatment. Would love to chat to anyone going through similar, Hope Ive posted this in the right place! Havent posted on here for a year and its all changed!
Me 35, Hubby 36
9 year old son from previous relationship
Male Factor ICSI with EGG SHARE
ICSI (long cycle) OCT 09 - BFP but ended in chemical pregnancy :(
ICSI (short cycle) SEP 10 - BFN :-(

Grace

Princess of the Universe

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 7:07pm

Hi Marmaduke,

Sorry to hear you've had a chemical, that must be devastating :( a friend of mine who had ICSI had a chemical first time round and then conceived her daughter on the very next cycle!

Why don't you pop into the Cycle Buddies thread, (http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…ard&boardID=148) there you will meet all the ladies who are having treatment at the same time as you and you will be able to get lots of support for your next cycle. Wishing you lots of luck.

ICSI BFP DS1 born Nov 09
Natural BFP DS2 born Sept 11

• "marmaduke" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2009

Children: 9 year old son from previous relationship

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 4:11pm

Thanks Grace, have done x
Me 35, Hubby 36
9 year old son from previous relationship
Male Factor ICSI with EGG SHARE
ICSI (long cycle) OCT 09 - BFP but ended in chemical pregnancy :(