You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kellym81

• "kellym81" started this thread

Reg: Jul 20th 2010

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 11:16am

bilateral tubes not patent to dye

Hi

Ive recently had a lap and dye and have been told bilateral tubes not patent to dye, I assume this means they are blocked? I havent had a follow up appointment through yet to explain but can anyone help me with what it i or what will happen next

Thanks

x

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 11:24am

Hi Kelly

Did your consultant talk to you and explain anything further when you came around from the L&D? Are you able to call his office and ask if he tried to unblock them during the op?

There is a thread here which has lots of information in, I hope that it helps

** TUBAL INFERTILITY CHAT **

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 11:26am

hi there

this is my problem, they might give you a laproscopy to try and clear them but if this is not possible then they may well refer you to IVF hon.

please dont despair, IVF was designed for women with blocked tubes so you have every chance of success xx
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

kellym81

• "kellym81" started this thread

Reg: Jul 20th 2010

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 11:34am

Hi

No he didnt talk to me I asked a nurse and she told me they couldnt get any dye through and id have a follow up appointment in 6 weeks, is been 2 now and im yet to recieve a letter. On my letter to my doctor it said ovaries and uterus normal in appearance , bilateral tubes not patent to dye? do you think I should call them?
x

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 11:38am

kelly, sorry i misread your first post, if you have had a lap and dye then I think it unlikely they will go back in unless they did not have time to try and clear it in the first operation. I think they will refer you for IVF. I dont think calling will help as they are not allowed to give information and advice over the phone. you do really need to see the doctor.
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE