You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

marsaday

• "marsaday" started this thread

Reg: May 20th 2009

Friday, July 9th 2010, 3:47pm

Latests sperm results

We were recommended IVF last OCT, but have had to wait until now for funding in our area to come on stream.

I have just been retested again and my sperm has not improved from a year ago that much. I have been taking supplements etc.

23m

45% motility

4% morphology.

This is almost the same as last year.

We haven't had any success in the last yr trying and have been trying now for 3 yrs.

We are going to be referred again for IVF it seems. I feel pretty down about it all

Reg: Aug 27th 2009

Children: None-Hopefully one day!

Friday, July 9th 2010, 4:32pm

:wave: Marsaday

I think it is totally normal to feel down when you are in this type of siuation. Im sure once you start IVF treatment and things start to happen you will feel more postive :eyebrows:
I can be a bit of a rollercoaster, but its definately worth it
Take care
Jen
1st IVF Cycle Sept 09 - BFN , 1st Natural FET Jan 10 - BFN, 2nd Natural FET June 10 - BFN
Dancing Queen's Very Own IVF Diary

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Friday, July 9th 2010, 4:42pm

Sorry this has been getting you down. As Dancingqueen says, it's perfectly normal to feel this way. If you don't have any luck trying naturally, your clinic may recommend ICSI rather than IVF, which can be very helpful because the sperm is injected directly into the egg. It will all be worth it in the end! Take care, Cathy
Cathy

marsaday

• "marsaday" started this thread

Reg: May 20th 2009

Friday, July 9th 2010, 5:58pm

Yes i think it is ICSI which we will be having. Have to wait now though.

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Friday, July 9th 2010, 6:49pm

The waiting can be maddening! Can you ask them how long it might be? Wishing you lots of luck (I hope the funding gets sorted quickly for you), Cathy
Cathy

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE