You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SaffronXXX" started this thread

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: 8 year DD conceilved naturally & 1 DS thru IVF

Thursday, July 8th 2010, 9:34am

Note re Dr Gorgy in July

Hi just a wee note to let people know that Dr Gorgy is away on 26 & 27th July and also Akvile the normal secretary is away at the moment too so things might be a little less organised. If getting cicago tests done do make sure you get the blood form and get it done in the morning (in the surgery a couple of doors down from FGA) as the deadline is 1pm to send it away to Chicago. A couple of ladies ended up waiting in the waiting room for a long time and nearly missed the deadline this week as the new secretary didn't know the deadline. Good luck XXX
After pretty rocky ttc & pregnancy history, blessed with two lovely children. Don't stop believing....

Thursday, July 8th 2010, 6:45pm

You would think they'd let people know! I have an appointment with him on the 26th July and it can't be changed, but no-one has informed me of any changes. Flipping heck! xx

• "SaffronXXX" started this thread

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: 8 year DD conceilved naturally & 1 DS thru IVF

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 11:16pm

Hi AG,

Oh no!!! Well, that's what girls on FF told others this week. It's still on page 37 of Fertility Gynaecology Academy (Part 14) if you want to double check. Some of the girls are having a really tough time as they are cycling with him but with him going away and the normal secretary being away things are not quite the same. :sadface: (PM me if you need a link for this) Perhaps you might want to phone FGA to double check if he is away on 26th??

SX

PS I've PM you for more info on Dr G and his immune tests. Hope it helps.X
After pretty rocky ttc & pregnancy history, blessed with two lovely children. Don't stop believing....