You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Pipi

• "Pipi" started this thread

Reg: Mar 31st 2010

Friday, June 25th 2010, 4:25pm

Has anyone been treated at The Miscarriage Clinic?

Hello

I've just has my first lot of immune tests back and I tested positive for MTHFR gene mutation and very high levels of NK cells. ;( My clinic has referred me to Mr Shehata at The Miscarriage Clinic for further testing and a treatment protocol before my next attempt at IVF.

Has anyone else been treated there? Are they any good? The only places I've really heard about are ARGC and Care, so I'm wondering if it's worth trying Mr Shehata or if I should just go straight to ARGC.

Any feedback on The Miscarriage Clinic (good or bad!) would be great.

Thank you!

xxx
Pipi xfingers

Reg: May 2nd 2007

Children: A boy and a girl, both living in London

Tuesday, July 13th 2010, 8:12pm

Hi Pipi,

I don't know of Mr Shehata so I can't comment on his clinic. CARE are very good for all aspects of IVF and infertility.

There is also Dr. Lesley Reagan at St. Mary's Hospital, London. She is the lady with the best reputation for managing miscarriage and immune problems.

Liverpool Womens Hospital is also good.

Ring round and get some feel about how each sounds and how long you will have to wait to be seen.

Good luck.
Fertility Scientist and Andrologist
Fertility Counsellor, Holistic Therapist and Hypnotherapist
Providing Fertility Information, Assessment and Enhancement.
Natural family planning teacher.