You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "jilly-bean" started this thread

Reg: Aug 26th 2009

Children: no children

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 4:41pm

changing clinics.

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know the protocol for nhs funding? I am entitled to 2 nhs cycles at the moment. I have laready had 1 and I am planning the 2nd cycle in the next few months. There is a possibility in years to come that we may change address and move completly out of the area! If we are stil unsuccesful by then does anyone know if we would be entitled to any further nhs funding in a different pct??

Jilly-bean.xx
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS
1st ICSI Feb 2010 - BFN :bawl: 2nd ICSI July 2010 - BFP m/mc :bawl: 3rd ICSI Jan11 - BFN :bawl: Our IVF Journey is now over! June 11 Natural BFP m/c :bawl:

MY DIARY

Welshbird

Megastar

• "Welshbird" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 8th 2008

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 9:39pm

Hi there,

Im not sure if i am right, but i think once u have had your 2 goes of NHS treatment, then thats it, no matter where u live, otherwise wouldnt everyone be doing that?

Maybe someone else will come along and answer ....

Good luck with your next cycle :D

xxx

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 10:19pm

Hi Jillybean,
There are some PCTs that offer 3 NHS goes, so perhaps if you moved into one of those areas you would have the chance to have one last cycle? But I'm not sure, plus PCTs seem to be changing their rules all the time (depending on their budgets).
M
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

• "jilly-bean" started this thread

Reg: Aug 26th 2009

Children: no children

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 10:37pm

That's what I thought!

Thanks.

Jilly-bean.xxx
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS
1st ICSI Feb 2010 - BFN :bawl: 2nd ICSI July 2010 - BFP m/mc :bawl: 3rd ICSI Jan11 - BFN :bawl: Our IVF Journey is now over! June 11 Natural BFP m/c :bawl:

MY DIARY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE