You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 16 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "bunnyfluff" started this thread

Reg: Mar 7th 2009

Children: Glasgow

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 8:32pm

Hubby going for operation

Finally after waiting a very long time my hubby is going into hospital on the 13th April for his sperm retrieval operation. The only thing is we haven't been told if it will be a PESA, TESA..... When he had a sperm count done there was no sperm in his ejaculate at all. He also has only one testicle due to an accident as a boy. Could anyone hazzard a guess as what he will be having. The urologist said that it would be a general anesthetic. :)

• "bunnyfluff" started this thread

Reg: Mar 7th 2009

Children: Glasgow

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 8:11am

I forgot to add that he has angina and an artery is slightly blocked. Should he be okay under a general anesthetic? Im worried sick, please can someone help me?

Reg: Apr 1st 2010

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 10:08am

Hi bunnyfluff, I just stubled across your posting. I reallty dont know the answer HOWEVER, I'm sure there is no way they would give a general anaesthetic to your hubby if there was a major risk. They are no doubt aware of his medical condition but just to reassure yourself, speak to the anaesthetist beforehand.
Good Luck to you and Hubby
M x

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?
We have been matched only a couple of weeks away from being a mummy!

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 2:47pm

Hi BunnyFluff

My partner went in for this on Monday and he had both the TESA and the TESE we were told it was under general but when we got there they did both under a local. He had the TESA first and they didnt find anything so thats why they went in for the TESE (with his permission). DF has said it was painful (and he will remind me of this if i ever get to go through child birth!)but over quite quickly and well worth it has they found a few knocking about!!!. He was only in there for about 30 mins? Let me know if you have any questions? good luck and let me know how you get on xfingers xfingers
The life and times of Nisey Noo - MY DIARY

1st IVF August 2010 :BFN: :-(

Starting our ICI journey with donor sperm September11 :thumbsup: Changed mind :O it wasnt for us

Starting our adoption Journey November 11 excited again for the first time in ages !

Nisey

American Samoa

What's Up?
We have been matched only a couple of weeks away from being a mummy!

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 2:49pm

ps. I think they norrmally just do the TESE under general its just that he was there so they though they would go on!
The life and times of Nisey Noo - MY DIARY

1st IVF August 2010 :BFN: :-(

Starting our ICI journey with donor sperm September11 :thumbsup: Changed mind :O it wasnt for us

Starting our adoption Journey November 11 excited again for the first time in ages !

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 16 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE