You are not logged in.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 20 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BlueEyes" started this thread

Reg: Jul 28th 2009

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:00pm

Your Success Rates On Clomid?

Hiya, Ive just been prescribed 4 months of 50mg Clomid, got to phone and book day 21 bloods and scans when AF comes...

I just wanted to know about your experiences and how many cycles it took to work or if it didnt work at all??

Thanks Ladies, BlueEyes xx

:BFP: :BFP: 27th July 2010!!! after 4 cycles of clomid :faint: :happy:

Reg: Apr 7th 2009

Children: DD 11 and DS 6

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:15pm

Hiya

I'd be interested to know too.

Like you I've just been prescribed 50mg of clomid(3 months though).

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:19pm

Hiya,

There is a lovely thread here, with lots of positive stories! Clomid success stories ...

I think I wrote in there, about conceiving my DS with clomid. I also conceived my DD on clomid too. With DS, it was 5th cycle, and I was on 150mg, the cycle I conceived DS. With DD I conceived on my first cycle of clomid, at 100mg.
I had issues with low progesterone/short luteal phases and had 2 early mc's, with naturally conceived pg's. I was prescribed clomid, to help to try and 'boost' my cycles/ovulation/progestrone levels.

Wishing you lots of luck with your clomid journey!

xxx

<

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "compley" (Mar 21st 2010, 7:22pm)

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:22pm

I was on 50mg and conceived on my 5th cycle which I miscarried, and my 8th cycle which resulted in baby bubble.

Good luck

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

• "BlueEyes" started this thread

Reg: Jul 28th 2009

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:52pm

Thank you for your replies...

Compley: Thank you for pointing that thread out, i have read them all and sounds like that some people are very successful on clomid xfinger for everyone!!!

BlueEyes x

:BFP: :BFP: 27th July 2010!!! after 4 cycles of clomid :faint: :happy:

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 20 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.