You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Monday, February 14th 2011, 4:21pm

got room for a wee one ladies?

am still in shock!! :faint: :faint: :faint:
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Monday, February 14th 2011, 4:29pm

And just in case you didn't get the other post...here is it again!!

Yeah!!! :congrats: I know I've already said it, but congratulations again sweetie - you have been so patient and deserve it so much!
Just wish I could send you lots of smilies but can't get many on Chrome.
I've been waiting on you to post and hope to join you soon! xx
:balloons:

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Monday, February 14th 2011, 4:30pm

thanks pinkdaisy - you have been my chief angel helping me through this - now its your turn lovely lady xxx
Confused.com

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Monday, February 14th 2011, 4:35pm

:weehee:
Well done, I am chuffed to bits for you!!!!! [zx076]

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 8:13pm

Thank u so much girls, first scan is 2nd march - eeeekkkk am praying they find a heart beat! Got 2 put back but BETA. Was 106 so it may be a singleton cooking away. Am over the moon whatever happens xx
Confused.com

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 9:16pm

[b][/b]YAY!!! So pleased for you confused!!! Well done!!! Welcome to the knocked up club, it's yet another rollercoaster!

106 is a good healthy beta. Keeping everything crossed for your first scan that all goes well. The time will drag but it will come. Take it easy and look after yourself! Hoping we can get more ladies one here and off of treatment!!

:congrats: :goodnews:

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Julz" (Feb 16th 2011, 9:18pm)

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Friday, February 18th 2011, 4:29pm

Hey Girls, Julz/Confused and now Ailly happydance happydance Its gettign busy over here!!!

Just dropping by quickly as I am now a wee bit too stressed to even type on this.

After having sweep done on Monday, we are no further forward with anything. So it looks like it will be induction on Monday. Im goin to spend the weekend keeping myself busy with visiting some friends and doin lots of housework! silly I know, but I need to keep myself busy - think the labour nerves have finaly set in!

So fingers crossed, I'll be posting a wee birth announcement on here next week, if I cant get on to :FZ: I will defo have hubby on Facebook spreading the news.
Confused - could I ask a wee favour of you, that if I post on FB you could let the girls on here know???? Just until I can get tinternet access xxx

Anyhoo, the usual hugs all round to everyone, until next time....................... :labour:

bigkiss

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

Friday, February 18th 2011, 4:37pm

Oh of course I will weeyin! Mind on get him to log in as you thou! Haha you will be fine, a can't believe it's your time now! What's your birth plan if u don't mind me asking? Ru hoping for a natural delivery?

Thanks for the welcome julz have u thought of your birth plan yet? It won't be long in coming round!

Xxx
Confused.com

Friday, February 18th 2011, 4:59pm

Thanks confused :cuddle I'll try drop you a wee PM on FB from under the hospital bed covers!! :snigger: :snigger:

Yeh, Im goin for the natural - Im defo not too posh to push! Twin 1 is head down ready to come out that way anyhoo, but Twin 2 is lying across the way, right under my boobs, so Im hoping it moves into position once the 1st one comes out so I can deliver them both naturally. If not, the doctor says they could try and turn twin2 into position, if not successful then I would need to get sectioned. Im hoping this dosent need to happen thou.

Apart from that I havent really planned much else, I have my Ipod packed thou as Im hoping to have them born to a certain song - but we'll see if that goes to plan or not. xfingers

Friday, February 18th 2011, 5:40pm

Good luck!!

I am hoping for a water birth (I know I have ages yet) lol but it's what I hav always wanted! Am we have names already haha we have talked about this for 6long years so it's natural to be slightly prepared! Went to the docs yesterday to tell him the good news and that I was full of the cold and he recommended plenty of fluids, rest and I could take paracetamol - fat lot of good that's done I feel like I'm getting a full blown chest infection :( I have tried steam, hot honey and lemon and I just feel am getting worse! Have gone off food now too and am worried that baby or babies aren't getting what they need. Anyone any suggestions? My mum keeps offering me everything under the sun that pregnant ladies can't take, part of me wants to tell why but we have agreed to wait till the 8week scan xx
Confused.com

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:10pm

I can't have a water birth, as having twins it is standard to give you an epidural incase I have to be taken for an emergency section! Oh, hope that doesn't disappoint you if you are havin 2 (sorry). We had talked about a water birth and were quiet shocked when we were told we couldn't :)

Aw gawd bless your Mum. Is she unaware of all tx then too?? Can't really suggest anything, but dont worry about baby/ies they will be getting plenty of nutrients that they have already stocked up on. It's the same if you have real bad morning sickness, unless you can't keep anything down for more than 24hours then all will be fine. I had to phone the hospital on a couple of occasions and they told me this. Plus if you have a cold/virus/bug they tend to ask you to stay at home so not to risk spreading infection at the hospital. Suppose it makes sense really.

Plenty of TLC from DH is about the best medicine chick xx

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:59pm

Not long to go, Weeyin, Hopefully you go before needing induction - I didn't enjoy that much myself for a variety of reasons,x

Confused, I think the key is to eat little and often and try to eat what you fancy. I ate alot of cheese in the beginning which I know is quite common and I went clean off sweet things which was a shocker as I used to be a sweetie monster! :snigger: :yumyum:

I used to have a couple of ginger biscuits in the morning to help with the nausea and believe it or not, I went through afew weeks of craving chips and mayonnaise and this would stop me from feeling sick too - strange that they are quite greasy but it did the trick.

I also later on craved green veg and would eat mounds of cabbage and brussels sprouts.

You have all of these things to look forward to ,great isn't it? :D

Julz, Hope you are keeping well too,x

bab21
My Diary

Julz

Ace

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 8:50am

Hello ladies!

Weeyin - keeping everything crossed for you! Will also keep an on FB for your announcement. My friend had her lo at the southern in Jan and she was allowed on her phone, they didn't seem worries about it at all. So hopefully you won't have to hide under the covers! I'm so pleased you made it so far, gives me hope! Just worried about them coming too early. Can you remind me when you stopped work again, I have to let them know soon and I can't decide what to do.

Condused - no birth plan yet, feel like I still have a long way to go but also feels like it is creeping up on me! Might only have 8 wks left of work!! Very strange. I think with having twins you don't get as much chance to have a birth plan, you kind of just have to go with whatever they need to do to get them out safely cause it's a bigger risk anyway. I really wanted to use the birthing pool but like Weeyin said, was told that not an option with twins and will be given an epidural as soon as I come in, in case they need to go for an emercency section. But I'm ok with that. Last two scans babies were both head down, so I know they can still move but kinda hoping that they might stay that way and will be more straight forward for a natural delivery. I definitely am not too posh to push and not keen on the aftermath of a section. But you have a long time to decide on your plan. We were the same though with names, had them picked out pretty much from the day we started ttc 3 1/2 yrs ago. Though a few new ones have crept in too. Oh and re sickness like the girls say, just rest up and eat what you can when you can. I had sinusitis early on with these two and it was horrible. I was sure I was going to cough them out. Went to dr in tears, too afraid to take anything in case I hurt them. But sure enough they are doing just fine ;)

Lisa - Hope you get sorted with your appt so you can get on with your FET soon!!

AFM- all ok here. Back in a couple weeks for a scan and to see mw. Need to decide on when I'm going to finish work and really can't decide what to do. It's so hard to know when you don't know how early they are going to come or how uncomfortable you are going to be etc. But minimum will be in 8 wks!!! That is so scary!! But gonna aim to go another 3 wks beyond that, but will see how it goes. Thinking I really need to get organised now. Gonna try and do a bit of a clear out today while DH is building cot 1 (test to see if he can do it and if so will do cot two - actually looking pretty good!) Oh and we are off to Mulberry St Bistro for brunch - french toast, maple syrup, and bacon on the menu!!!

Hope you are all feeling well and I hope that some other girls will be joining us soon! Keeping everything crossed!! xxx

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 2:57pm

Julz, I started my maternity leave on the 10th january when I was 32 weeks, but I also had 3 weeks annual leave to take, so I actually sneakily managed to knock off work just before Christmas. I know 32 weeks seems like a bit too early, but the tiredness was getting the better of me. I would defo recommend finishing work around this time.
Must admit I have been a wee bitty bored sometimes, espech when we had that really bad snow and DH didnt want me goin out, and also as DH has been working his ass off recently and Im just stuck at home most days. Gave me plenty of time thou to get the house all organised, in fact I kinda feel too organised - theres prob something major Ive forgot!!

Anyhoo, having a bit of a weird day today, so wont rabble on too much. Im off to unpack and repack my hospital bag for tomorrow. Cant believe Im gonny be a wee mummy :) :) :)

Big Hugs all round xxxxx

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 5:12pm

Can I join in too ??? Just when Wee Yin's about to leave us as well to have the most amazing gift in life . I wish u all the luck and want full details when u get a min.

Confused Im only 4 days behind u , how good is that. My Scan is the 14th just waiting on letter. How are you feeling ? My tummy looks flat but I feel bloated and I can't suck my tummy in weird. Im thinking of just telling everyone after my scan so then I will be 7 and half weeks. what about u ?

Julz - Your fekkin jokin our blood is so similar , I really think there is 1 in there not 2. I bet thats what u though too. Glad your getting all organised now how exciting have u got you twin pram yet ?
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

Julz

Ace

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 7:55pm

Welcome Ailly! So pleased for you! Our bloods are very similar. I thought with them being that high that they might be twins but they told me that I only had one follie that they thought would release and the other one was too small and that it would likely be about 700 but low and behold... there were indeed two. So who knows!! Do you know how many follies you had before trigger? We have ordered the pram, that and the steriliser are about the only thing we do have! We got a baby jogger city select. We liked it the most of all the twin ones.

Weeyin - I think I might do that too, need to see how much leave I have etc and work out all the dates. I can't believe that will be in like 8 wks!!! I'm worried about getting bored, but i have loads of things that I have been meaning to do for years (like a wedding album etc) which I can do seated at home so hoping those things will keep me occupied. PLus I have a few friends who are off on mat leave at the moment too so will be able to catch up with them.

Well had a big clear out today and have started moving stuff out of the wardrobes where the nursery is going to be (now the office) got rid of crap and had a good walk down memory lane. 3 bags of clothes to charity shop which I will never fit in again ;) So hoping that in time we will have things sorted. Hoping to swap our small spare room and the office soon so that we can have the nursery cleared out. Don't want to put things in it yet but just want it ready so that nearer to the big day we can get it ready more easily.

Jxx

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 8:40pm

I like to be all organised too Julz. I have lots of thoughts buzzing in my head even at this stage and of course DH is already thinking of DIY jobs think cos hes an electrician. I wish I could fast forward the next few weeks to get to the scan. Im so so excited and still taking it all in. I wake up ever hour thinking about it.

2 days before I took booster I had 1x15 and 1x16 and 1x11.They never scanned me again after that. Im fecking shittin it now Julz OMG. :faint:
Ailly

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:56pm

hey ladies!

feels weird posting over this side - i have been so desperate to get here and now its just strange...

oh wee yin - :weehee: eeeeeekkkk!! :faint: i will be checking my phone all day tomorrow!!! hehehe!! [zx052] :goodluck:

oh julz it must really be starting to sink in when you start buying the bigger things - bab13 i like the baby jogger (i have been looking for 3 years now lol) what colour have you went for?

Ailly - :congrats: oh could you imagine if you had bab16 or bab16 bab16 or even bab16 bab16 bab16 hahaa

i am a bit confused with my dates (confused by name, confused by nature) have i got it right...? ET was 29/01/11 and OTD was 12/01/11 so am i right in saying i am 5 weeks and 1 day? my scan is the 2nd of march which i worked out i will be 6 weeks and 4 days? Ailly we are only telling parents at the 8 week scan (my local lady is really accomodating for doing lots of scans) and then everyone else at 12 weeks. its so exciting but with not being well this week i feel like i am not really pregnant? i do feel really bloated but i think that is because i am a chubby gal anyway lol. 2nd march cant come bloody quick enough!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Confused.com

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Monday, February 21st 2011, 8:35pm

Alliy congratulaitions on making it over to this side. I hope that you have a happy and healthy 8 months. It wont be too long till you see your lo/s and it is really amazing. Confused just think 2nd March is just over a week away not long for you to wait. I hope that all goes well and that you can give us some good news soon. Julz glad all is going well and as you say it will be upon you before you know it. Hope that you get your leave sorted out soon. Weeyin I hope that you have your two los in you're arms just now and that you are all well.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

suki

Ace

Reg: Apr 11th 2008

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 2:01pm

Just popped in to say hi, its lovely to see so many ladies on this thread, any news from weeyin yet?
Julz I got my baby jogger select a couple of months ago now and I love it! its my 4th buggy and bar the maclaren for DD, for ease & holidays, its just the business! I haven't obviously tried it with the car seat yet, but it seemed to be about the only one that I could have the baby facing me whilst my DD still looked out. I wish it had existed when we were looking for DD and we would have saved a fortune! It even managed in the snow, I have to say I didn't buy the footmuff as I just stick my plain maclaren one on as its quite big. You're going to love the baby jogger, its brilliant!

Confused and Alliy, congratulations!

Julz, when is your due date? I forgot to look at your signature to see and now I can't as I'm typing

Suki x

nat :BFP: Feb 2008 mc 7wks

IVF April 08 :BFP:
FET April 2010 :BFN:
IVF July 2010 - ET postponed
FET Sept 2010 :BFP:

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 4:04pm

Hey just a quick message to say wee yin is still in labour and is doing well with an epidural an she hopes babies will be here tonight xxx

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 4:44pm

Confused - your dates sound about right to me. They must just fit the scans in somewhere between 6 - 8 weeks I suppose. I used the calculate on this site that just added on 2 weeks from insemination. There is no way im having baby4 baby4 baby4 OK LOL!!! I weighed myself and IV lost weight Im 8stone 6 this morn It must be the 2ww stress. Im not feeling much , in fact felling great with all the drugs out my system,

Come on Wee Yin u can do it PPPUUUSSSHHHH bab18 x
Ailly

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 7:02am

Is delighted to let u know that wee yin had 2 wee girls last night - all three doing v well! Weights were 6lb2 and 5lb10. No names yet but her DH says they will have soon!!

:congrats: Wee yin am so happy for u!!!! Xxxxxx

bigkiss
Confused.com

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 7:31am

bab20 :balloons: :congrats: :balloons: Congratulations weeyin, you must be so happy xxxx 2 wee girls fab xx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Julz

Ace

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 9:52am

Yay!!! Huge :congrats: Weeyin!!!! Two wee girls, how lovely!!! So pleased for you! Hope it all went well! Can't wait to hear all the details and see pics of the little ladies!! Oh does that make me next! Scared now!! Will need all your tips!! Ah that has made my day!

Suki - I'm 23 wks tomorrow. Glad you like the baby jogger. I know quite a few that have got it now and love it so glad we went with it. They only seem to do black footmuffs so think we might wait and see what flavour we get and then get ones that aren't baby jogger ones to add a colour onto it cause we went with the black one. But don't need to decide on that for a while, guessing they might not need them in June. Hopefully not if it's a good summer!!

Hope everyone is well!

Jxx

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 5:49pm

Massive congrats to Wee Yin and family bab10 baby8 :clap
Ailly

Gaga

Ace

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 10:51pm

:party: 2 lovely baby girls Wee Yin bab19 bab10

:balloons: :congrats: :balloons: to you both!

Hope you and your new little family are all well. We all can't wait to hear from you!

XxXxX

Natural :BFP: 2002, Born asleep 32 wks
TTC again 5 years
1st ICSI Oct/Nov 2010 :BFP: m/c 8 wks
2nd ICSI Nov/Dec 2011 - transfer cancelled - 11 ice babies
FET May 2012 :BFP:
7/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] :cheese:
25/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] seen again! So happy!!!
08/08/12 :boy: :boy: It's two boys!!! Yaaaay!
24/12/12 2 healthy boys born!! Best Christmas ever!!!
18/07/13 SHOCK NATURAL BFP :-)

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 1:37pm

Congratulations weeyin and family on the addition of two little girls. I wish you all the best and can't wait for the photos xx

• United Kingdom

Friday, February 25th 2011, 2:57pm

Congratulations, Weeyin and DH!

Two lovely little girlies! Looking forward to seeing some pics.

bab10 bab19

bab21
My Diary

Friday, February 25th 2011, 9:18pm

hey ladies i hope you are all "swell" lurve

well i am 6 weeks tomorrow - i still cant believe it :weehee: first scan is on wednesday and its like torture!! it cant come quick enough, we just want to know everything is okay and too see a strong healthy [zx076] or [zx076] [zx076] .

ha ailly, could you imagine triplets? oofffftt!! :faint: haha how are u feeling? i am absolutely knackered every night! everytime i get in from work i want a wee nap zzzz not looking forward to the back shifts at work when they come ha!

feeling anymore prepared julz?

julz when did you tell people? ailly do you have any thoughts? i cant believe i will have another 6 weeks to go before the 12 week scan and we have talked about telling parents and sisters/brothers at 8 weeks and telling the world at 12 weeks? i feel like a right bloater just now so i dont know how long it will last... sshh

i have been very fortunate to see photos of wee yin's new arrivals and i have to tell you they are GORGEOUS! bab21 bab21 and wee yin looked like she did it all in stride ha, she may say very different though! x

i cant believe i am going to bed at 9.30pm on a friday night.... i love it!!

love to everyone xxxxxxxxxx
Confused.com

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "*confused.com*" (Feb 25th 2011, 9:20pm)

• United Kingdom

Friday, February 25th 2011, 10:46pm

Get used to early nights, confused, you will need it in afew months time when you have a wee one(s) keeping you on the hop all day! :snigger:

Speaking of bed, this is late for me so I'm heading there myself.

We didn't tell people until after our 12 week scan which we got at 13+4.

We had told close family members as they knew we were going through tx.

Kind of wished we hadn't in a way because my Mum kept telling loads of random people and I was really cross with her at the time.

Not long until your scan now! :weehee:

bab21
My Diary

suki

Ace

Reg: Apr 11th 2008

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 9:15am

Congratulations Weeyin! wonderful news. xxx

nat :BFP: Feb 2008 mc 7wks

IVF April 08 :BFP:
FET April 2010 :BFN:
IVF July 2010 - ET postponed
FET Sept 2010 :BFP:

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 10:47am

Hi Confused - Cant believe u getting a scan next week, best of luck. My letter arrived yesterday and the 1st scan an internal vagina scan. I never realised that. Do they take blood too ?
Im shattered too and my boobie have been sensitive for a couple of days and I get occasional mild stabbing pains on my tummy.

I can understand why natural preg ladies dont tell until there 12 weeks cos thats their 1st scan but we are fortunate to get an early scan. Im so excited I think all going well I really have to spill the beans about 8 weeks. Is our next scan 12 weeks then do u know ? Julz will know. Im still convinced its only 1 in mu tum :O

As u know Iv not done a HPT so I looked in my drawer and found 2 out of date by over a year lol. I decided to pee on one and sure enough 2 very bold lines within seconds it made me smile as sometimes I find it hard to believe.

Julz hows the nursery coming on, post some photies to show us u r purchases.

Remember im on Facebook if anyone want to be my pal lol :8o:

Whats the wee yins babies called ?
Ailly

Julz

Ace

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 5:41pm

Hello ladies,

Hope you are all having a nice Saturday! Weeyin is going home tomorrow! Her girls are called Eilidh and Abbie.

Weeyin - hope all is going well, the girls are gorgeous and glad you get to go home tomorrow! Can't wait to get the low down on what happened and how the SGH was!

Ailly - it's great seeing those two lines isn't it! I did loads of tests after OTD, couldn't help myself! Still have one in the bathroom and every so often I think about doing it but then I get a kick or something to remind me I don't need to anymore! 1st scan is indeed internal, just the same as the ones you have had before. It's cause they are still so small they can get a better look than on your tummy. Nothing to worry about though.

Personally we told a few people. ie close family and friends who knew we were having tx. We didn't tell anyone else until after our 12wk scan which was actually at 13+2. It's a really hard decision, especially since it was at the 8 wk scan the first time that we found out we had lost beanie despite still having +ve tests but just do what feels right for you. Once everything is ok at your ACS scan they then sign you back over to the hospital which you will be attending, ie the Southern/ PRM etc (they don't do any bloods at this appt). You then need to go see your GP who will refer you officially to the hospital and that will put you into the system for a date for your 12wk scan. Don't worry if you don't get a letter with your date for ages, we only got ours about 2 wks before the scan date. Then you will be just like any other pg person and get the normal scans, ie 12 & 20 wks. Unless you are cooking two in which case after 20 wks you get one every 4 wks. And remember wierd pains and twinges are also normal, a lot is happening in there and things are growing, moving, stretching etc! (and a lack of symptoms is normal too! I barely had any!)

Confused - hope you are well too... re the dates, I think with IVF/ICSI they measure you as 2 wks pg from date of EC, so take it from there. Certainly with IUI they told me they measure you as 2wks from inseminations (effectively same as EC cause that's when you ov).

Well not done a huge amount more, been really busy. Though this morning we did start to clear out what is now going to be the office and moved some stuff out of what will be the nursery. Been out all day and now just resting (very sore back) and watching the rugby then will get back to it and try and move more stuff through. Think we'll leave the nursery empty for a while (we don't actually have much to fill it with yet!) until a bit nearer the time and then get it ready. Though I keep saying that to myself and it seems that the weeks are creeping up on me! Feels like they will actually be here in no time!

Note to self... must get organised! ;)

Jxx

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 7:50pm

Hey ladies I have neglected this thread recently things have been so busy at work am either there or sleeping!!

Scan is tomorrow morning at 9am and i will be 6wks and 4days. I am so nervous, as like quite a few girls I don't feel pregnant and still KW! watching for the dreaded spotting. I don't really feel like I have any symptoms - mostly feel knackered 24/7, headaches and I feel massive, I have a bigger belly than those who are 6months gone! And I had a natural FET so I can't blame it on the drugs?!

Please oh please let this little baby be okay xxxx

How are u both feeling? Xx
Confused.com

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 8:33pm

Confused good luck for your scan. I hope that all is well and it is so amazing when you see you lo/s for the first time. Enjoy being pregnant. I never really had any syptoms for a while and it was only when I could feel him moving that things became real. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Hope that all you other pregnant ladies are doing well and that bumps are getting bigger and bigger as we speak. Take care and enjoy.

Christine xx

Julz

Ace

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 8:39pm

Good luck tomorrow confused. I'm afraid the kw never stops, I'm nearly 24wks and still on kw!! And try not to worry about the symptoms, I didn't really have many at all either and I'm cooking two! Fingers crossed all is ok with lo and you get to see a beautiful baby tomorrow! Let us know how you get on!

We had a 4d scan today and it was great. Unfortunately twin 2 has moved to be feet down (they were previously both head down so hoping twin 2 might move back before they decide to make an appearance.) But this meant that twin 2's bum was in Twin 1's face so we didn't get to see much of twin one. I did a bit of dancing around and I was proded but they just weren't for moving. They have said that we can go back on Saturday for another 20 min appt to try and get a better view which is good. But we still have some good pics and a DVD. I know I am biased but they are both super cute! It's so funny to see kind of what they look like ;)

Hope everyone is well!

Jxx

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 1:19pm

No embryo, just the sack. Got bloods done today, repeated on Friday to check for a rise. Back on Tuesday for a scan or to discuss options dependent on Fridays result. Devastated, lots for words. Don't know what to say or do I feel so numb.
Confused.com

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 4:47pm

OMG confused im so so sorry hun. Thats terrible. You have just made me realise that that HG blood means nothing its only the 1st scan is when you find out if you are preggers or not. You think they would check your hg blood more regular to make sure its rising not just i blood test on day 15. I really hope Friday tells a different story. [zx127] [zx127]
Ailly

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 13th 2006

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 4:54pm

i really hope friday tells a different story too. thinking of you hun :cuddle

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 7:48pm

Thanks girls xxx
Confused.com

Gaga

Ace

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 8:49pm

Confused, I'm so sorry that you have this awful worry! It really is early though and there is every chance they will see a heartbeat at your next scan. I really hope everything works out for you.
I had a scan at 6+1 and the doctor warned me before it that it was really early and there wouldn't be much to see really.
Thinking of you xx

Julz - 4D scan sounds amazing! Glad you got to see them again :-) xx

Natural :BFP: 2002, Born asleep 32 wks
TTC again 5 years
1st ICSI Oct/Nov 2010 :BFP: m/c 8 wks
2nd ICSI Nov/Dec 2011 - transfer cancelled - 11 ice babies
FET May 2012 :BFP:
7/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] :cheese:
25/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] seen again! So happy!!!
08/08/12 :boy: :boy: It's two boys!!! Yaaaay!
24/12/12 2 healthy boys born!! Best Christmas ever!!!
18/07/13 SHOCK NATURAL BFP :-)

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 8:58pm

Hi Confused x
Sending you a big :hugs: xxx really hope you get better news on Friday xxx Thinking of you xxxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Julz

Ace

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 5:30pm

Confused - I am so sorry that your scan didn't go well. I have been there myself so I know exactly how you feel, and the waiting to confirm the outcome is the worst part cause part of you has hope and part of you is totally lost. The only thing I would say is that our scan was at 8wks when by then there definitely should have been a feotal pole by then (usually why they wait until then to do the scan.) at 6 and a bit weeks it is still very early and I know lots of people that have gone for a 6 wk scan and there has only been a sac and gone back a couple weeks later and seen a heartbeat. I'm unsure why they have given you such an early scan. I really am wishing you the very best of luck tomorrow and hope that the levels are still going up and that your lo is just developing a bit slowly. Try and hang in there and be strong until you know for sure cause is lo is there then they need you to be strong for them. I really really hope it is better news tomorrow. Wishing you the best of luck. xxx

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 5:40pm

Thanks girls for you support.

I have managed to sleep for most of the day today so it's went really quick. If my levels are rising part of me is tempted to cancel the scan on Tuesday and wait until I am 8weeks as I have read that women still haven't seen anything at 7 weeks (I will be 7+3) - to save more heartbreak. I am not sure what to do for the best

Xx
Confused.com

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 5:42pm

Hcg on Wednesday (31dpo) was 12,590 and the midwife thought that was a good high result xx
Confused.com

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 7:16pm

Hang in there confused. My scan is the 14th and I will be 7w +4. On reading other threads maybe you scan was too early, why did they give you 6+4 and me 7+4 ? no clue but what is making me crap myself is everyone's siggys there is a shit load of M/C. How are u feeling physically ? hope u r ok [zx127] I don't really know much about HCG but very possitive if nurse says so xx
Ailly

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 8:56pm

Hey ailly I am feeling not bad, I have slept for most of the day and I still feel knackered and I have got a bit of backache. I eat when I am hungry but after I have eaten I feel sick.

I think I feel sick with nerves tbh. I really hope my levels are rising as they should. PLEASE GOD!!

xxx
Confused.com

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 9:05pm

Confused I'm so sorry that things have gone this way and I hope that when you get your bloods done tomorrow that you will see a raise is your levels. Keep hanging on in there and hope for the best.
Julz so glad that you got to see your lo's again that must have been fantastic.
Ailly don't worry about your scan I'm sure all will be well. Take care and just look forward to seeing your lo/s.

Christine xx

Friday, March 4th 2011, 12:15pm

Hey ladies just to update

16 DPO - 106
31 DPO - 12923 (I got it wrong earlier)
33 DPO - 17000

Midwife says that it has increased but it doesn't give her a clear picture, am I right in saying that when levels reach 10,000 it can take up to 72-96 hours to double? I didn't want to seem like a smart arse and question on it?

So I am still here in limbo land and back on monday for more bloods (it should double over the weekend I hope) and a possibly scan through the week if needed. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow so I hope Monday will be good news. No it will be GREAT NEWS! :)

Thank you for all your support. Where would I be without my FZ girls xxx
Confused.com

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE