You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 16th 2010, 3:51pm

Hello Pinkdaisy, went for a mint green colour and some pink and blue stickers, looks lovely. Being stuck in Tenerife doesn't sound too bad! Yeah, our car has some ash on it too, hopefully it will pass soon. Keep fighting Pinkdaisy and I'm sure you will get there soon xx

Curlysue, I just had a wee read of your signature and I see you were at the ACS unit at the same time as me, we may of met?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "flowerpower" (Apr 16th 2010, 3:52pm)

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Friday, April 16th 2010, 3:55pm

Sounds lovely - I bet you keep popping in to have a wee look at it!

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Friday, April 16th 2010, 4:03pm

I do!!!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Friday, April 16th 2010, 6:36pm

:congrats: Eils on your BFP! Were you on the treatment thread? I don't ever remember seeing you ?( Looks like you've had a rough ride of it too to get here so it gives me additional hope that someone else has had a particularly difficult journey to get here :happy: Bet you can't wait for your first scan! Nice to meet another success story! Wishing you and baby(ies) all the very best :hugs:

Hope you girls all have a lovely weekend and hope it stays sunny for you!

Flowerpower-- is it just you from this group who's able to come along on Sunday? I'm not 100% sure yet but I'll try to squeeze in an hour. Will pop over to the other thread to see where everyone's at!

Give all your lovely bumps a rub from auntie Pixie blowkiss
xxx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

curlysue

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 6:38pm

Hi girls

Pinkchick - That was good your midwife appointment went well and i bet you can't wait til next Thursday?!! Hope you took it easy the rest of the week after everything you have done this week!!

Eils - :weehee: Congratulations on your BFP and welcome.

Flowerpoer - Unfortunately can't make it tomorrow. I forgot its my friends mum's 1st anniversary tomorrow so need to be about for her. Hope you have a great time and i'll check how you got on later. Maybe next time!!

Well can't wait til Wednesday, thanks to Pinkchick i think ive got the midwife and my scan so looking forward to it and to top it all off i'm on holiday from work Mon, Tue & Wed!! :dancing:

Have a great weekend and speak soon xxx

Curlysue x

Curlysue

ttc 3 years
1st ICSI - Sept 2009 :BFN:
2nd ICSI - Feb 2010 :BFP:
1 healthy [zx076] seen 22nd March 2010

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Tuesday, April 20th 2010, 6:31pm

Hi ladies hope your well.

Flowerpower i hope your feeling ok now.

How long did you ladies wait for your booking appointment from the PRM and did you also get the NT Scan as i've heard this should be done before you reach 14 weeks. I'm 12 weeks next week and haven't heard from the maternity yet so was just wondering if i should maybe phone them next week if i still haven't heard anything. I take it when you go for the booking appointment you actually get a dating scan or is the clinics scan accuarate enough? Sorry for all the questions but i'm a bit confused.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10
05/03/10 :BFP:

1 Healthy [zx076] seen 08/04/10 9wks1day

DaffyMan

Tuesday, April 20th 2010, 6:46pm

Give the PRM a call - we didn't get a booking appointment until 15wks - so too late for a NT Scan (however, it was Christmas / New Year and flowerpower wasn't feeling great the first appt - which is why they admitted her when we did go).

I think they will recalculate the due date at the dating scan - although we didn't pay attention to either as it's twins. Dating scans are probably less important with ICSI than 'normal' pregnancies, as the precise date of conception is known. Gestational age is time since conception plus 2 weeks. Add 38 weeks to date of conception and that's your due date @ 40 weeks. They can then compare the calculated GA with the GA determined by measuring the baby to see if it is growing slowly or quickly.

Flowerpower is feeling better now - we were getting worried she had pre-eclampsia (had swollen feet a few days ago!), but blood pressure and urine tests today are ok. Off to the PRM tomorrow for the 28week checkup.

Reg: Aug 2nd 2009

Children: 1 gorgeous boy

Tuesday, April 20th 2010, 7:31pm

Hey Judgejules- long time no hear. I'm not with PRM but I would phone if I was you, I think us ICSI girls get our booking appointments really late as it's not until after our 8 week scan that they refer us. When I eventually seen my midwife, she couldn't believe that I was already over 12 weeks and hadn't seen anybody or even been referred for my scan yet so she was glad that I had phoned.

Daffyman- Glad Flowerpower is doing better, hope she's not got pre-eclampsia. I take it she's off work and just taking it easy then?

Curlysue- Good luck for your scan tomorrow, hope baby is moving around and putting on a good show for you. Since we are about the same stage, was wondering if you showing yet? I can't wait to get my scan and be able to tell everyone cause I don't know how much longer I can hide it.

Eils- Hope everything is going well in your first few pregnant weeks.
Pinkchick

ICSI 2010 = our gorgeous boy
ICSI Oct 2014 :BFN:
ICSI May 2015 :BFP:

Tuesday, April 20th 2010, 8:40pm

Daffyman thanks for that i will give them a phone...hope Flowerpower is having plenty of rest..good luck for 2moro.

Pinkchick i'm gonna give them a phone tomorrow. Do you have a bump? I do and i actually got asked by a lady in my work on Friday if i was pregnant but i couldn't lie and what's the point i'm 3 month next week. It actually felt good being asked, i can't believe how quick i've started showing but i'm so thin so it is really noticeable as i've never had a tummy lol.

Curlysue hope everything is fine with you.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

DaffyMan

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:52am

Hi all, Flowerpower has been admitted to hospital after her fortnightly ultrasound yesterday @ 28+2wks - concerned about growth of the little girl and her blood flow. Been given steroids and another ultrasound this morning which showed improved heartbeat/blood flow.

Repeating the scan tomorrow and will probably deliver by c-section Friday afternoon.

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 3:43pm

Oh Daffyman and flowerpower, what a rough time you guys are having. That's a shame that they're concerned about your baby girl, glad things are improving today tho. Must be a bit of a shock to think that they are going to be delivered so soon. At least once they're out, they can keep a closer eye on them.
I am thinking about you both and keep my fingers crossed that everything is o.k. OMG, you're gonna be mummy and daddy very soon.
Please keep us updated on how things are going.
Pinkchick

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 3:54pm

Had my scan today, all well. Baby was moving around and waving its arms about. It's so strange how it can be moving around so much and yet I don't feel it. The radiographer was laughing cause she said that the baby must've known everytime she was trying to take a picture and it kept moving. My baby must be very smart! haha!!
Anyway, i'm a couple of days less further on than we thought. Turns out i'm 12w6d today, which makes my due date 29th oct. Hey my baby better not be born on halloween.
Judgejules- yes I have got a bump now so can no longer fit into my skinny clothes so i've been hiding it under some baggy clothes. At least we can tell everyone now and they won't think i'm just putting on weight.
Pinkchick

DaffyMan

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 5:55pm

Pinkchick - that's great news about your scan, you'll start feeling your baby soon enough! Ours are still moving around making it fun for the midwives trying to monitor their heartbeats.

I read your posts to flowerpower. We both thank you for your kind thoughts.

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 6:55pm

daffyman please send my love to flowerpower
i hope she can relax in the care of the hospital and your babies get the best care till they get to meet you on friday

thinking of you

xXx

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:42pm

Daffyman I'm so sorry to hear that and please pass on my best wishes to flowerpower and to your self. I am thinking of you both and praying that all goes well on firday for you all.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:07pm

Daffyman please give my regards to Flowerpower and i hope that everything goes ok 2moro.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

DaffyMan

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:31pm

Thank you all for your kind words, I will pass them on to flowerpower first thing tomorrow morning when I return to the hospital for our Friday ultrasound and the doctor'sD decision.

Today felt a massive relief after the scan knowing they would be left to grow another day. We can only hope it is the same tomorrow but are prepared that it is not and are grateful for the two extra days we have bought so far.

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 8:01am

oh daffyman, i am praying for you and flowerpower that the twins get as much time to grow but at the same time will be healthy and that flowerpwer doesnt have any complications.

good luck, i will keep an eyeout on this post xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

DaffyMan

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:00am

Woohoo! We live to wait another day... The steroids have done their job and the girl's blood flow is still okay enough to wait until Saturday. Another ultrasound tomorrow morning and another decision whether to deliver (probably) or not then.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:22am

Daffyman glad they have another day of growing to do and I wish you and your family all the best. Take care of each other and the lo's

Christine xx

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 11:37am

Daffyman/Flowerpower glad your LO's are keeping safe and warm for another day, wishing all 4 of you all the best.

xx

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

curlysue

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 8:13pm

Hi all,

Daffyman/Flowerpower - Glad to hear your little one's are still sitting safe in there. Best wishes for tomorrow. Sending you lots of love.

Judgejules - Hope you got on all right when you called the PRM. I got my appointment through last week and went for my scan Wednesday there. My appointment was at 2.45pm and didn't get out until 6pm! Not kidding. Got taken really quick for the scan but had to wait about to see midwife. So i had my scan at 12 wks 5days.The midwife appointment is just all paper work really with a urine test and some blood tests - all the same one's we've already had!!

Pinkchick - Glad everything went well at the scan and hope you have had lots of fun telling everyone. We are due the same day!!! 29th October 2010!!! :)

Hope everyone else is keeping well.

Well scan went well on Wednesday got some really good scan pictures. Yip girls im showing also clothes starting to feel really tight!! Baby due 29th October 2010. They said to me that i won't go back there til 38 wks and because it's an ICSI baby they won't let me go over 40 wks. I will find out at the 38wk appointment when they will take me. I have to make separate appointments for my midwife for every 4 wks and if they can't see me for whatever reason if no apoointments then ive to phone PRM and they will see me as and when. I wish i could just go to the PRM all the time it would suit me so much more.

Have a nice night.

Curlysue x

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:13pm

Daffyman/Flowerpower thinking of you and your little ones hope all goes well 2moro

Curlysue glad your scan went well can't believe how long you were there for. I phoned the other day and was told that they had my details on the system but i was at the appointment stage and that they aim to see everyone between 12 and 16 weeks so i guess i just have to wait then until that appointment arrives which i hope is soon as i will be 12 weeks next week so hopefully i don't wait too long. Was your dates bang on the same as what the clinic said or was there a difference?

Pinkchick and anyone else i've not mentioned i hope all is well.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 8:48am

Daffyman- Hope scan goes well this morning and that it buys you another day. It's so weird how we count down the weeks and months and now all of a sudden, each day is so vital. Hope you and flowerpower are coping o.k. Give her a big hug from me and i'll log on later to find out what those little babies are up to. Do they have a rough idea what weight the babies might be at the moment?

Curlysue- Can't believe we're due on the same day. I had my EC on 3rd Feb and ET on 6th Feb. What were your dates. It's funny cause I worked it out that I was 3 days further on but the 1st scan showed that I was 3 days less (which I chose to ignore) but my scan on Thurs confirmed that they were right!!! I wonder if the date of implantation affects your gestation cause we know exactly when those eggs were fertilised. Its a bit crap that you can't just continue to go to PRM if you want. Does that mean that the midwife who did your booking appointment isn't the actual midwife who'll be looking after you throughout? Didn't realise that they don't let you go past 40 weeks as an ICSI pregnancy- something makes me think that Christine was further on before she had Adam but she can maybe confirm or dispute that fact for us. I've got an appointment with my consultant in May (apparently is routine for all assisted pregnancies in my NHS trust) so i'll clarify if i'll be the same.
Also we're officially in 2nd trimester as of today. woohoo!!!

Judgejules, hope you gat your appointment soon, it is frustrating as you feel a bit like nobodys child and that you have no official point of contact at such an important time. Also, i'm sure you're desperate to have your scan so that you can tell everyone.

Well, I had such a nice day telling everyone our news yesterday, not many people had suspected anything (my baggy uniform obviously helped). I just couldn't believe that it was finally my turn to announce that I was pregnant. It's such a relief actually that I don't have to make up silly excuses anymore. I'm also totally loaded with a cold/ chest infection which is no fun. Anyone got any suggestions on anything I can take to help with the symptoms apart from crappy old paractemol. Sorry for TMI but totally congested, loads of phlegm and to top it off i've now lost my voice.

Hope everyone else is well and having a good weekend. In case you don't know, The baby show is on at the SECC this weekend. Think I might drag DH there for a wee nosey.
Pinkchick

DaffyMan

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 10:24am

Pinkchick, we've managed to get another day (probably two!). Since it's the weekend we had the head honcho doc scanning us. He was great and the blood flows are still good enough to keep them inside until Monday at least in his opinion. It sounds strange but it feels like a disappointment that we won't see our babies today, as well as obviously a relief they have more days (in particular the bigger boy - he is not being stressed so is the higher risk if delivered early). I gave FP the hug - she asked who it was from (obv I don't hug enough).

Enjoy the baby show - there were a number of people on the train this morning buying tickets to Exhibition Centre and congrats on getting to the 2nd trimester.

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 9:15am

Daffyman- That's wonderful news that the babies are getting at least another couple of days. You must be comforted by the fact it was the head consultant that reviewed her, i'm sure that have helped put your mind at ease for the weekend. I was quite surprised that it would be the boy that would be the higher risk, why is that? Sounds like you defo have to be giving flowerpower more cuddles!!!

AFM- Have been at 2 parties this weekend and OMG I hate drunk people (To be fair, I'm usually one of them!!) It is absolutely no fun being sober and watching everyone else getting drunker and drunker- Altho, I know I shouldn't complain.
I'm still struggling with this cold altho worried it may be a chest infection as i'm asthmatic. Will see how I go, hate going to the GP as they always seem to have a way of making you feel stupid for going as if your just wasting their time. I need to ask a question and I apologise in advance for the detail. I'm coughing up some nasty phlegm and I cannot spit it out, no matter how much I try- I've never been able to do that so I have to swallow it. Now i'm worried that because i'm swallowing it, the baby will be getting some of it as it gets pretty much everything that is digested. Do you think that it could be harmful?
Also, have any of you pregnant ladies just burst out crying for nothing? This morning I did for absolutely no reason. I was just sitting on my own quite happily watching the T.V and I literally couldn't stop the tears rolling down my face so I was crying and laughing at myself at the same time, it was so weird.
Pinkchick

DaffyMan

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 9:55am

Pinkchick - I think I had what you are describing a few years ago - a minor chest infection with this horrible phlegm - GP told me to take paracetamol.

Very reassuring to have Dr Mathers scan us, and then sit down for what must have been 15-20 minutes and go through the differences over the past few days. The boy might be higher risk because the girl's heart has been working harder to get the oxygen from the placenta. As a result, her heart might be fitter than his. In simple terms, she's been on the rowing machine in the gym, he hasn't. Being born will involve a workout.

Not sure if we're getting a scan today - the midwives find it tricky to do heart traces on them as they (she in particular) move around a lot. This in itself is a good sign - no or little movement indicates that they are so stressed they are conserving oxygen and energy to survive. Spending their energy kicking flowerpower and the midwives means it isn't bad.

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 8:10pm

Daffyman that's great news that the babies have another few days been thinking of you all.

AFM i finally got my appointment through yesterday woohoo for 2 weeks on Wednesday i should be 14 weeks by then can't wait until the scan as there will be such a difference from the one i got a 9 weeks.

Hope everyone else is fine and had a nice weekend
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

DaffyMan

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 8:58pm

Dr Mathers did another scan today due to the impossibility of getting a decent heartbeat trace of both babies using the dopplers. All still fine. We've made it to 29 weeks!

Judgejules - bet you're counting down the days to your 14wk scan already.

Monday, April 26th 2010, 5:20pm

Daffyman- Whats happening?? You got any babies yet

Had to phone in sick today for work cause feeling horrendous- Not phoned in for nearly 3 years as I hate doing that but really couldn't have done a days work. Went to the Drs and he felt that my chest was clear (well it would have been- spent the whole morning clearing it!!) Anyway, he gave me a prescription for antibiotics but advised that I hold onto it over next few days and only collect it if my chest gets worse. Hopefully it won't cause really don't want to take any meds unless it's necessary.

Judgejules- Thats good you finally got your appointment thro. You'll see so much if your gonna be 14 weeks gone and will be a big difference from the 9 week one.
Pinkchick

DaffyMan

Monday, April 26th 2010, 5:42pm

No babies yet!

Taking it one day at a time, scan in morning then a decision. Doc says it'll be before the end of this week. We hold our breath.

curlysue

Monday, April 26th 2010, 7:58pm

Hi all,

Judgejules - clap Yeh appointment eventually!! At 14 wks the scan wil be great. Yeh ACS were bang on with the dates also. x

Pinkchick - I had EC 5th Feb and ET 8th Feb. The ACS were right with my dates exactly. How did you get on at the baby show? Hope you feeling better soon x

Daffyman/Flowerpower - My thoughts are with you x

Well everyone at work today found out , that was really nice - glad i can start letting my belly hang out instead of trying to cover up all the time. :laugh:

Hope everyone else is well.

Curlysue xx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

DaffyMan

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 12:10pm

Twins are going to be delivered this afternoon.

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 2:10pm

OMG- Can't believe today is the day. Well hope all goes smoothly and that all 4 of you are o.k. I know you must be worried about the little babies but they'll be in the best possible hands once they arrive in the world.
Let Flowerpower know that I'm thinking of her and to take it easy after the op. Please update us when you can.
Pinkchick

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 2:29pm

Daffyman/Flowerpower hope everything goes ok and the four of you are all fine. Will be thnking of you. OMG can't believe you will soon have your babies enjoy!!!
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

DaffyMan

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 7:31pm

Beautiful babies Phoebe and Oliver were born shortly after 4pm. They, mum and dad are all doing well.

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 7:50pm

Daffyman/flowerpower congratulations on the birth of your twins. I hope that all is well and that they continue to thrive. My thought and prayers are with you all. Enjoy the most precious gift of being parents.

Christine xx

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 8:04pm

Oh Congratulations to you both. You must feel like you're in a dream right now. How are babies doing then? Are they being looked after in intensive care? Did they allow you to be there in the operating theatre?
Pinkchick

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 8:18pm

Huge congrats to Flowerpower and Daffyman - glad they have arrived ok. How are they doing? I hope they are both well and the Flowerpower is recovering.

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 8:31pm

Congratulations! Beautiful names. Hope you are all well. x

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pinkdaisy" (Apr 27th 2010, 8:36pm)

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 9:10pm

Fantastic news congratulations Daffyman and Flowerpower you both must be so proud : D well done!!!
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 10:19pm

Congratulation to you all, such cute little names. You must be so happy. xx

DaffyMan

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 12:45am

Thank you everyone.

Yes, I was there in theatre and we both got to see them before they went up to intensive care about 20-30 minutes after being born.

Highlights of the afternoon/evening -
1. Phoebe (the little one) crying after delivery.
2. Them being confirmed in theatre as a boy and a girl (phew, we've bought the right coloured clothes)
3. Oliver squeezing my finger in neonates.

Flowerpower is recovering well.

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 8:01am

Oh daffyman + flowerpower! Congratulations on the birth of yr twins, what beautiful names 4 such beautiful little babies. I wish u a lifetime of happyness with them x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 4:29pm

Daffyman- That sounds wonderful. Hope little oliver and phoebe are doing well today. Hope Flowerpower is not too sore and is managing to get up and about. Do you get to spend much time with the babies in intensive care? What weight were they?
Pinkchick

Reg: Feb 24th 2010

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 9:24pm

Congratulations Daffyman and Flowerpower...thats wonderfull news,hope you are all doing well.x

DaffyMan

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 11:21pm

Flowerpower has been feeling the pain today and is taking whatever painkillers they'll let her take.

Took her to NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) this morning to see them - first time - and then we returned in the evening for a more extended visit. We are allowed in to see them pretty much anytime between 9am and 10pm (usual exception is during a ward round)

Phoebe was 1lb 9oz; Oliver was 3lb 1oz. Despite her size, she is technically Oliver's big sister, having been born 2 minutes earlier.

Phoebe is now no longer requiring breathing assistance - they had a tube in both twins to provide a little extra oxygen but mainly to maintain lung pressure. Oliver is hopefully only a day or two behind.

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 4:40pm

Daffyman- Oh they must be so tiny. I can't believe that Phoebe is not ventilated and that Oliver will be off soon. They must be doing really well. Can't believe she's the big sister- how cute!!

AFM- Been off work all week as I have been totally floored with the cold which has in turn flared up my asthma. Feeling a good bit better so going to go back tomorrow. Went to ASDA to get my sister a steriliser unit (she's also pregnant). They're having a sale and the Tommy Tippee one was reduced from £35 to £20 so got a wee bargain. I nearly bought myself one but I stopped myself. No point buying things that will clutter up the house when we're planning to move. I did go into NEXT and buy the cutest little babygrow which says "I Love Daddy" on it so DH was well chuffed. It's the 1st piece of clothing that the baby has. We also ordered a foetal heartbeat monitor. Am so excited, canny wait till it arrives altho I'm sure it'll give me a few heart attacks if I can't pick find the heartbeat straight away.
Pinkchick

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 5:22pm

Awwww Daffyman/Flowerpower they must be soooo tiny, how cute. Sounds like they are absolutely thriving already. Its made me all emotional!!

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 7:15pm

i saw those today in Asda too Pinkchick. I was in gettin things for my sis too, giving her a baby shower next weekend. I was tempted to get that. Need to check what she has already. Got a few teething rings though for a pound, a wee cup and a couple containers for freezing food.

Is it bad that I have quite a few wee baby things??? Oh dear, first babygrow we bought on honeymoon right after we had the discussion about ttc and there was a baby clothes shop next to the restaurant we were in, so we went in and DH picked out a lil green number. It's so cute, but in a cupboard in the same bag it came in nearly 3 yrs ago! I have a few we sets of babygrows that were just too cute I couldn't resist and an eyeore from the disney store. I know it's prob bad luck, but I bought them quite early on when I didn't know we would still be here this much further on!

Hope you pg ladies are all doin well!!

Glad the twins are doing well! Sounds like they are fighters.

Love to all Jx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE