You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 8:22pm

Fab news Curlysue!! woohoo [zx076]

Hope all you ladies are well blowkiss
xxx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 8:24pm

brilliant news curlysu, i am so chuffed 4 u xx :thumbsup2:
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 10:31am

Hello Everyone!

Glad the scan went well CurleySue. Sorry to hear that the sickness is getting worse Pinkchick but glad the tea is helping. Which Maternity hospitals are you all going with? xx

Reg: Aug 2nd 2009

Children: 1 gorgeous boy

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 5:57pm

I'll be wishaw apparently altho have still to see my midwife. The GP says that the midwives at our practice deal with Wishaw so it makes your care more streamlined. I guess that's where you'll go too flowerpower since you live in carluke??
Pinkchick

ICSI 2010 = our gorgeous boy
ICSI Oct 2014 :BFN:
ICSI May 2015 :BFP:

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 6:17pm

I am with the PRM in Glasgow. Have just moved to Carluke and my Docs want me to stay with them at Glasgow. Might attend antenatel at wishaw though.

curlysue

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 6:29pm

Hi everyone

Thank you for all your good wishes. :)

Pinkchick - Sorry to hear your sickness seems to be getting worse. Someone told me ginger is good for sickness. Lemon & ginger tea, ginger nut biscuits etc etc. I am still alright no sickness or feeling of it so far. Are you showing a bump in anyway? I do notice it at night more but someone in work asked one of friends if i was putting the weight on today???? (This friend knows i am pregnant - she said she nearlly died didn't know what to say :snigger: ) I don't know if it's because i didn't have much of a tummy before. I have been married for 4 1/2 years so maybe she's just assuming we must be trying!!!!

Pinkchick and Flowerpoer -They asked me on Monday what hospital i would be attending. I have decided to attend PRM. I am in between Wishaw and PRM and i thought with the GRI knowing everything about this pregnancy i would just stick to there.

Have a nice night.

Curlysue xx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years
1st ICSI - Sept 2009 :BFN:
2nd ICSI - Feb 2010 :BFP:
1 healthy [zx076] seen 22nd March 2010

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 6:11pm

Curlysue- I do think I have a bit of a bump but then I think, surely not cause it's only been 9 and half weeks. I think I just look like i've put on weight too. I normally keep my weight down by having a really low calorie and low carb diet and exercising like a crazy person, but have had to eat more normally now and not felt well enough at night to get to the gym. I am worried that my weight will start to creep up tho.

Anyone noticed that their face is really spotty? I normally have a good complexion but my chin develops a new spot every day...I'm not impressed.

I'm determined to actually wash my hair, shave my legs and get the St Tropez on tonight cause i've been seriously neglecting these things recently. Will probably need to do it now before I fall asleep.
Pinkchick

curlysue

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 8:59pm

Pinkchick- Yip spotty chin too!! Hope you managed to pamper yourself before you fell asleep. Ive got that problem - sleeping any chance i get!! Ridiculous.

Speak soon and hope everyone's well.

C xxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Reg: Jul 20th 2009

Children: Still waiting to be blessed with 1 ... or 2?

Friday, March 26th 2010, 2:43pm

So excited for all of you!!

Well done!!

xxxxx

baby8Can't Wait For The Journey To Begin - Bring On The Bumpage!!x baby8

United Kingdom

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 12:57pm

Hi Ladies, just a quick one...

For those who take Pregnacare Plus, Superdrug have reduced them (until April 10th) to £5.97 or something similar! They're normally £13 so I bought 3 packets yesterday (PMA and all that :innocent: ). Actually I've been taking them for over 6years now :snigger:

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Monday, March 29th 2010, 7:54pm

Hey all you pregnant ladies, not been much chat lately. How are you all doing?

Not much to report here, just plodding along wishing the days away until i reach the 12 week mark. Think i'll be 10 weeks tomorrow but not yet heard anything about my booking appointment with the midwife or my 12 week scan. Getting a little impatient.
Pinkchick

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Monday, March 29th 2010, 8:47pm

Hiya ladies sorry not been on not had much to say lately just plodding on and waiting patiently on my scan which is happening a week on Thursday still ages away but never mind...god time used to go by so quick but now it couldn't be any slower. Hope everyone else is doing ok. I really wish god gave me patience when he was dishing them out because this waiting is doing my head in...it's that bad that at times i actually forget i'm pregnant coz this just doesn't feel real to me think i have to see it with my own eyes.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10
05/03/10 :BFP:

1 Healthy [zx076] seen 08/04/10 9wks1day

Monday, March 29th 2010, 9:38pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm just plodding along too, I want to get to 30 weeks. I think there are always new goals to aim for! Hope everyone is feeling well xxx

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 1:03pm

hey lovely ladies!!

jsut wanted to pop by with some treats.... :easter: :easter4: :easter5: and just when you think you cant eat anymore :chocs:

i hope your bumps are starting to make more of an appearance! just think this time next year you will have family and friends stowing out your homes with wee eggs for the wee one(s)!

happy easter girls xxx :rainbow:
Confused.com

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 8:38pm

Thanks Confused! That is a lovely thought! Hope to see you here soon too. :xxx3: Happy Easter to all :easter3:

Monday, April 5th 2010, 2:49pm

Hi Ladies hope you all had a lovely Easter. I'm in work just now and it's absolutely dead looking forward to going home at 4pm as i'm so tired. Hope you are all keeping well :smile:

I have my first scan on Thursday so i'm really nervous and excited about that just hope it flies in. I've took a wee half day as it's not until the afternoon and means i won't need to rush back to work.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Monday, April 5th 2010, 6:33pm

Hi Judgejules, good luck for thursday, enjoy it, it's a lovely experiance. I have my twin antenatal class on Wednesday at the PRM. xx

Monday, April 5th 2010, 6:58pm

Hi judgejules- good luck for your scan, will you be around 8 weeks at the scan? It's such a relief when you see that little heartbeat.

Flowerpower- Do they have a seperate class for twin pregnancies?

AFM- I phoned the midwife on friday to see if they'd received my referral and they said that it had just landed on their desk that morning!!! Not sure if that's true or not cause it must've took 2 weeks for it to get from my GP all the way upstairs to the midwife. So they said it would take a week to 10 days to process the referral and then I would hear from them for my appointment. So seems like i'll be over 12 weeks by the time I have my booking appointment. I just hope that the referral has been sent for my scan already and that I don't have to wait till my appointment first and then wait to hear about my scan date. I canny be bothered with this delay cause i just want to be able to tell everyone. Grrr!!!
Pinkchick

Monday, April 5th 2010, 7:03pm

Hi Pinkchick!

My booking appoinment/scan was around week 14. They must be very busy, as most the other maternity hospitals have shut.

They do have a seperate class for twin pregnancies as well as the normal antenatal classes, which start for me next Monday. I'm doing them at the PRM.

Monday, April 5th 2010, 7:34pm

Hi Pinkchick yeah i'll be round about that. When i look on the ivf-fertility calculator that tells me i'll be 9 weeks on Thurs so i'll wait and see on Thurs what the clinic says. I will be glad when i see it with my own eyes felt the last few weeks have dragged in. Hope you don't wait too long on your appointment.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

curlysue

Monday, April 5th 2010, 7:35pm

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is well.

Judgejules - Good luck for your scan on Thursday. My scan was on a Monday and like you i had a half day off work til the Friday before and then i decided to take the full day!! Great you don't need to rush back!!

Flowerpower - Hope you enjoy your classes this week.

Not been on much lately but trying to keep up with a quick read at night - nothing to report. Pinkchick im with you it's driving me crazy having to wait. I haven't heard a thing either but not to worried after flowerpower said she didn't have her follow up scan until week 14.

What i did find a little strange was when i phoned the doctors last week to say i had had my scan and was there anything i had to do with them, the receptionist said no because all they would do is refer me to my chosen hospital and as i had already informed ACS that it was going to be PRM they would do that anyway. Is this right anyone know? I asked do i need to make my midwife appointment and she said i wouldn't do that at the doctors surgery?? Help a bit confused?? ?o( I think this must be right but probably worrying for nothing or just no patience!!!

Hope you all you had a great easter and didn't eat to much chocolate!! I have definately over indulged!! :snigger:

Curlysue xxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Monday, April 5th 2010, 9:02pm

Hi Curlysue

I had the same with my GP, they didn't really have anything to do,as the ACS already referred you. You might see your Midwife at your GP later on though. Hope this helps.

curlysue

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 9:04pm

Hi girlies

Hope you are all swell. :snigger:

Thanks flowerpower you put my mind at ease. :thumbsup:

Curlysue xxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

United Kingdom

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 11:22pm

Hi lovely ladies and your little and big bumps [zx178]

Just popping in to wish judgejules loads of :goodluck: for your scan tomorrow hon. Hope everything goes well :flowers:

Love to all you ladies and thanks also for all your words of encouragement on the treatment thread blowkiss

Will be keeping my holmes out for all of you grouphug

xxx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 9:20am

Hi all!

Curlysue, you are more than welcome, I was equally confused by it all!

Judgejules, good luck with scan today, enjoy it xx

I never made it to the twins antenatal class yesterday as my BP was up again, grrrr!!! I told them it was because they make me sit on uncomfortable chairs for 40 mins in a horrible room, do they listen? So had to go sit in the day care room and get my BP done for 30 mins. It went back down so I then could go but by the time I did, missed the class!!! I also had a scan, still find it a scary buisness, but both seem to be doing well, although one is much bigger than the other, hopefully they will catch up!

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 6:09pm

Hi Ladies well scan went well so i feel a lot more relaxed now. Seen one perfect little [zx076] it was just the best feeling ever nurse said i'm 9wks and 1 day so i'm really pleased was actually quite emotional leaving the clinic as that's me now referred to the PRM. Hope all you ladies are doing well.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 6:12pm

oh judgejules!! :congrats:

am fair chuffed for you!! high5

only 30 weeks and 6 days to go!! :teehee:

am fair happy for you xx
Confused.com

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 6:13pm

Ohhh!! How i :heart: reading all this stuff about antinatal classes, bumps, morning sickness etc etc!! It's brilliant. Always fills me with PMA!!

I really hope i will be lucky with a 1st time ICSI BFP.... like some of you!! Although i have a 24 month wait for treatment so.... hope it flies in. We got backdated from aug 09 so we will get tx in summer 2011!! ROLL ON THEN!!

How are you all doin? It's nearly the weekend :D:D woohoo

Hope the morning sickness is keeping at bay.. i 2nd that about the ginger. Ginger & lemon tea is really nice anyway so give that a wee bash :D

Lots of love to you all and all the wee yins :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bigkiss

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 6:15pm

Great news judgejules!!! WELL DONE!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 6:18pm

Aww thanks ladies xfingers you will be joining us on this thread soon : D meant to say baby measured 22.2mm
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

DaffyMan

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 6:43pm

Congrats Judgejules. I still remember the shock of seeing two little [zx076] last year.

curlysue

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 7:28pm

Woohoo Judgejules awe :goodnews:

Littlemissdee - I hope it's not long before you're on this thread. xfingers

That goes out to you all you ladies!!! xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers

Curlysue xxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 9:16pm

Judgejules congratulations it's so great and such a relief when you see that [zx076] . It makes it seem more real. I hope that you have a great pregnancy and that all goes well.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 11:10pm

Wonderful news Judgejules [zx127] [zx178]

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Friday, April 9th 2010, 7:29pm

Hey girls,
Judgejules- That's great about your scan, hope you can relax a bit more now. How you feeling. Any pregnancy symptoms?

Curlysue- any word about when you might be getting your next scan yet? I've still not heard anything. Oh well, all going well I'm just thinking that the longer it takes, the more there'll be to see.

Flowerpower- Hope your BP stays down. Are they quite happy about the difference in size between the 2? Do you know what you're having?

I'm starting to feel better the last few days and defo got a bit more energy. So glad I can actually stay awake long enough to watch Eastenders now. So think i'm about 11 and a half weeks now and belly is starting to show. Do you think that's too early to be baby. Am hoping it's not just me putting on weight but it does feel quite solid.

ICSI, Confused, Littlemissdee, Christine. Thanks for popping in on us, i'll jump across to the other thread and see what trouble you are all up to. Christine- How are you doing chick, last I heard, you were having a bit of a hard time of it.
Pinkchick

Friday, April 9th 2010, 7:37pm

Hi Pinkchick, they have to keep an eye on the babies as I have diabetes, get scanned every 2 weeks. We are having one of each so that is just perfect! I started to show very early on too.

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Friday, April 9th 2010, 8:53pm

Pinkchick we are doing a lot better thanks. We were in a routine and then Adam got his injections on Tues and that upset everything but for the better. Since then he has been going to bed about 8-8.30pm and sleeping till 8am so that is great. I'm just waiting to see how long it lasts. He is staying awake more through the day so hopefully it will continue. Getting ready for our holidays at the beginning of May to see my dad and his wife. So looking forward to it. Hope all of you continue to keep well and I will keep popping on to see how you are doing.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Monday, April 12th 2010, 9:04pm

Hi all, just checking how everyone is doing? I had an antenatal class today at the PRM, what a waste of time!!!! Grrrrr!!! Won't be going back next week!!!

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 11:00am

Flowerpower, that's a shame it was a waste of time. They will all be about different things ie, labour stages etc, so maybe the next one will be better. Was it the physio and the midwife who did a part each?

Well I phoned and pestered the midwives yesterday and explained that I was 12 weeks today and still hadn't seen anyone. I asked if I could possibly get an appointment this week since i'm off work anyway so they phoned back and i'm booked in for tomorrow. It's quite bad really, cause I was discharged from the GRI at 8 weeks so really have had no point of contact since then.
My DH was wondering whether to come for my booking appointment. What do you girls think? I think the wee soul wants to be involved but don't want him to feel like a total spare one.
Anyway, I asked when i'd be hearing about my scan and apparenty, I need to see them 1st before they send away the scan cards. So will not be until 13-16 weeks before I get my scan X( . She also said that they will assess if i'm low or high risk and hence if I will need a 20 week scan. I thought it was the gold standard that a 20 week scan was given. Am I right in saying that us ICSI girls should really have that scan since we may be at more risk of chromosomal abnormalities?
Pinkchick

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 11:17am

It was a two part thing, midwife one part then the physio. The physio part was ok but the midwife! OMG! She was awful, really wanted to walk out, she spoke to us as if we didn't know what a baby was and went on about how are you going to cope and do you know that you won't have any freedom anymore. Nightmare!!!! If she only knew what some woman have to go through to have children. Anyway, don't want to rant on, I won't be going back but I think I will give the Lanark ones a try, they are much easier for me to get to.

It sounds like a different system at Wishaw. The 20 week scan is routine for everyone at the PRM, I can't believe it's not at Wishaw, they spent about an hour on me and looked for everything, I mean everything, even cleft lips. I would fight to get that scan if you can. I don't think they take into account the ICSI once you are pregnant, I am high risk, not because of the ICSI but because of my diabetes and because it is twins. At the PRM at my booking at 14/15weeks they did the scan then and the midwife booking in, sounds different with each hospital tho. My husband has come to all scans/appointments with me, if nothing else it is someone to chat to whilst waiting to be seen. Hope this helps.

Is anyone else planning on coming to the meet up by the way?

curlysue

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 7:33pm

Hi girlies,

Pinkchick - Got my appointment through yesterday for PRM. They have given me an appointment for next Wednesday @ 2.45pm. I will be 12wks on Friday. They said the appointment is no less than two hours so i am assuming that my must be dating scan and midwife?? My friend says everyone gets a 20wk scan now and she's attending Wishaw!! She's now 36wks and she also had a 3rd scan last week. I don't think everyone gets that right enough. My hubby's coming with me.

Flowerpower - Were and when is the meet up?

Curlysue xxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 8:07pm

Curlysue- Sounds like you might be getting both at the one appointment like flowerpower did.

Flowerpower- Thanks for the info. Was just wondering what I might beable to use as ammunition if they attempt to say that I wasn't to get the 20 week scan. So if you can think of anything, let me know. I'll not be meeting at the weekend, I'm working on Sat and using most of my spare time decorating to get this house ready to sell.
Pinkchick

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 8:57pm

Hey girls, midwife appointment went well. She was just lovely altho it's not my own midwife that I seen. She couldn't believe that I hadn't seen anyone yet and said I was right to phone up. Anyway, she phoned and got my scan booked for next thursday so looking forward to that. Hopefully all will be well. Didn't have any issues with the 20 week scan as she says everyone does get it now and even if they didn't, then we still would due to the ICSI. I've actually to meet with the consultant in 4 weeks which they said is routine as I had an assisted pregnancy. So that's good, Now feel as if i'm getting looked after!!
Picked up my free bounty pack today. My DH was so excited by the little spoon and bib. We haven't got any baby things yet so they're the first. I'm so sad, I was more excited by the minature cif spray and minature bottle of comfort.
Think I might need to calm down a bit, so far this week, I've painted my livingroom, cut the grass, cleaned all the outdoor PVC, weeded the garden and all this on top of the housework. Gosh, a weeks holiday from work and i'm looking forward to going back for a rest.
Pinkchick

eils

Reg: Jan 13th 2009

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 9:09pm

Just got my BFP yesterday and still in shock!! Can anyone tell me how you work out how many weeks you are? I am assuming you take it from EC which would make me 2+2 - is this correct? Best wishes to all! x
TTC - since Feb 2004

3 x IUI - 2007/08 All :BFN:

1 x IVF - Oct 2008 no fertilisation

#1 ICSI - Dec 2008 :BFN:

#2 ICSI - Feb 2009 chem pg

#3 ICSI - Nov 2009 :BFN: (4 embies frozen)

#1 FET - Jan 2010 4 embies did't survive thaw

#4 ICSI - Mar 2010 :BFP:

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Friday, April 16th 2010, 8:50am

Eils - congratilations you lucky, lucky girl!! Fab news!

Pinkchick - So glad you got a scan sorted, you must be so relieved. Sometimes we're just too worried to phone up aren't we, but I bet you're glad you did! I got my car insurance renewal through this week and thought it was a bit high so I was meaning to call up and see if they would reduce it a bit, I eventually got around to it and can you believe they knocked off £145 ?! I couldn't believe it, I was very glad I'd called up - I'd have been happier if it was a scan I was calling up for though!!

You put me to shame with everything you've been doing this week. I painted the bathroom but I don't like it so I'll need to do it again - I really should buy tester pots! Planning to plant some veges in the garden today and get out and soak up that sun before I go back to work on Monday.
Anyway - you've done enough now so get your feet up with a good book!!

Hope all you other girls are keeping well too and looking after yourselves.

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Friday, April 16th 2010, 10:12am

Hi Eils, congrats girl happydance You must be so chuffed.
No you've got your dates wrong, i'm pleased to tell you that you'll actually more likely be 4 weeks preggers. Your EC counts as the day that you ovulated so you count back another 2 weeks which theoretically would be the day that your period would've started. So when you find out your pregnant after a missed period, you would actually be 4 weeks. It is a bit strange because we know that the little baby has only been growing for 2 weeks (thats the gestational age) Hope that helps, bet you can't wait to get to your scan date. How are you feeling anyway chick?

Pinkdaisy- Good job on the car insurance, My DH did that last time and got a fair whack knocked off. I think that sometimes, these companies just chance their arm that you'll just take the 1st quote thats offered. I think you should go buy some new shoes or something. You deserve it after the rough few weeks you've had. Don't feel bad about not being as crazy as me in the DIY stakes, we're just desperate to get the house ready to sell. I still have to drag my DH kicking and screaming to do anything in the house. Sometimes I would rather just get it done myself, in the hope that he'll see me and be guilted into helping. Haha, Us girls are so sneaky!!!
Pinkchick

Friday, April 16th 2010, 11:14am

Hello All and welcome to Eils! Congratulations on your BFP, Pinkchick answered your question on EC, always nice to hear that you are further on than you think isn't it?!

Hi Pinkdaisy, how are you?

Pinkchick, sounds like you are all sorted, glad you are getting your 20 week scan after all. Yeah, the bounty pack was cute, I joined all the pampers/cow and gate etc and you get free stuff from them too, always good! Sounds like you are very busy, we have just finished doing the nursery, have to say, it looks lovely!

Curlysue, I think the meet up is on Sunday at Silverburn in Glasgow but Im not sure who is coming and times yet.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "flowerpower" (Apr 16th 2010, 11:15am)

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Friday, April 16th 2010, 11:37am

Congratulations Eils and Judgejules, I'm really pleased for you both and wish you much health and happiness,xxxx :D

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angels&babies" (Apr 16th 2010, 11:39am)

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Friday, April 16th 2010, 11:41am

Oh! And the same to Curlysue and Pinkchick! I've just read a bit further back and found you both too,xxxx :thumbsup:

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Friday, April 16th 2010, 3:42pm

Hi Flowerpower,

I'm good thanks - just gotta get on with it don't you?! Follow up on Wed so we'll see what they say. Sounds like you've been busy painting too - what colours did you go for?

Pinkchick - took your advice and got myself the shoes I'd been eyeing up....but got them home and they really are too big, so will swap for smaller or maybe have to just take back. How annoying as I really like them!

Car is covered is glittery ash - you guys all the same? My poor friend is stuck in Tenerife and there are no flights. So glad to be at home!

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE