You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Michelle

• "Michelle" started this thread

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 10:26am

Glasgow Royal Infirmary - Pregnancy chat

Your very own thread for disscussing GRI success stories :smile:

The old thread can be found here if you need to catch up on recent posts
Glasgow Royal Infirmary

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Michelle" (Mar 13th 2010, 10:31am)

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 2:45pm

Hello, well, I am a ICSI success story, we were lucky first time and with double trouble!!!

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 3:23pm

Hiya i've also had icsi first attempt with success and i'm due to go for my first scan in 3 weeks : D
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10
05/03/10 :BFP:

1 Healthy [zx076] seen 08/04/10 9wks1day

Reg: Aug 2nd 2009

Children: 1 gorgeous boy

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 6:17pm

Hey judgejules and flowerpower.

Oh check out this new thread just for us 3. Hopefully some more girls can join us soon.
I'm also a 1st time ICSI success, still can't believe it. Think i'm 8 weeks pregnant today and got a scan on thurs. :pray: for that little hearbeat. I had a scan at just over 5 weeks as I had really worrying pains that turned out to be OHSS. The 5 week scan showed one sac so only one of our 2 little embies seem to have stuck on.

How are you girls feeling? I seem to be great during the day but feel totally wiped and nauseous at night.
Pinkchick

ICSI 2010 = our gorgeous boy
ICSI Oct 2014 :BFN:
ICSI May 2015 :BFP:

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 9:23pm

Hi Pinkchick i'm feeling quite tired but apart from that i feel fantastic. I have my scan 3 weeks on Thursday so will be glad when that comes as i don't think it's really sunk in yet for me. I'm really really bloated but i guess that's all down to the treatment but it's looks to everyone like i have a small bump lol. I'm not sure how far on i am my doctor said last week i would be about six weeks when i mentioned to her about whenthe nurse called with my result she said i was about 3 weeks but the doctors more or less added another 3 weeks onto that so i'm confused.com. When i check the ivf-fertility site that gives you your due date when i enter my date of egg collection that tells me i'm 5 weeks and so many days can't remember now how many days so i think i'll go with the fact that i'm about 5 weeks. I suppose if your 8 weeks pregnant then that can't be right for me...oh i don't know probably best waiting until i get my scan.

Anyway i hope other's will join us soon : D
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 1:34am

Hello

I was the same, I was worried so I went in for an early scan before my 8 week one too. My babies are kicking me now which is a great relief. My next scan is next Wednesday, love seeing them!

I hope more come and join us soon too.

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 7:29am

Congratulations again to all you lucky girls!
I hope I can be joining you very soon with a lucky first ICSI for us too. I think ET will be a week today. Yikes!!
Will pop in now and again just to say hello. I understand why the threads have been split, but it's seems to have really killed off the other one!! Maybe it'll pick up again soon.
Hope you're all keeping well - my insides are being pumped up nicely!
Speak soon.
x

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 8:52am

Hi Ladies ignore my rant above about dates i think i was just tired last night and i feel the 3 weeks is dragging in.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 11:06am

hey ladies, just wanted to pop by and say :hi: and bring you a wee gift..... :chocs:

bab20 on your :BFP:

i hope i will be joining you in a few months xx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 12:46pm

Hi Girls me again....Can i just ask at the very start of your pregnancy were you both really bloated as i feel i'm really really bloated and i did mention this to my doctor last week who told me that was fine but i'm just not sure. I feel at times when i'm bursting for the loo that not much is passing or when i try and push on my bladder my tummy hurts slightly. Should i be feeling like this????
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 1:33pm

I did.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 2:39pm

Hi lovely ladies, just want you to know I'm keeping an holmes out for all of you :hugs:

Judgejules--hopefully I can try and help answer your question, because I had the very same one when I was pg with our twins. Basically, gestational age is the length of time that a fetus has been developing in its mother's womb. This is different from how "far along" you are, because that term actually refers to the length of time that has passed since the first day of your last menstrual period (or in our case, the day you had an induced bleed from the down-reg meds, as that was your new 'start date' in the IVF/ICSI world!). In actuality, your baby was conceived from the very day of Embryo Transfer. So, you basically subtract 2 weeks from how far along you are in your pregnancy to determine the gestational age of your baby. The day of Embryo Transfer was when your baby began its development. Eg If you are 6 weeks pregnant, your baby's gestational age is 4 weeks. If you are 25 weeks pregnant, your baby's gestational age is 23 weeks. Even though a full-term pregnancy is 40 weeks, a baby's gestational age is 38 weeks on its due date. On the day you get your test results, although it's only been two weeks since Embryo transfer, you are in fact automatically 4weeks pg, since the date goes back to your last AF, even although that was constructed or 'brought on' by down-reg meds. so, if you're six weeks pg just now, your baby's gestational age is just 4weeks. Confused? :snigger: Seriously, why don't they just go by the baby's gestational age, it would make things so much easier!! :rolleyes: I know the wait for a scan is so frustrating too but they can see so much more at 8/9weeks than they can at 5 or 6. You could always go for a private one meantime hon if you feel the wait is driving you :loony: it costs about £80 or there abouts.

Pinkchick--good luck with your scan on Thursday hon and your heart will just melt to see that little heartbeat [zx178]

Flowerpower-- hope you're feeling loads better hon and great news you can feel the kicks :weehee:

Please don't all stop popping into the other thread. It's not like you've been banished here or us banished there; it's more so that if any of us over in the treatment thread are having a really hard day with pg in general (you all know how it goes!), that we can rant on there without worrying that we're going to offend any of you ladies and vice versa, you can rant away on here without worrying that it'll be taken the wrong way by those of us still waiting on our little miracles, if that makes sense? I don't see it as a divide, just more of a protection measure for everyone's heart. It also means on days when you ladies find the talk of treatment and the intensity of it all too much and you just need to concentrate on your pregnancy, then you can come here and chat about that. Likewise, we who are still going through treatment all have days where it's really difficult to hear anything pg related (particularly after a BFN or even a m/c :sadface: ), but we know we can come here on our good days and chat to you and offer support and encouragment. Clear as mud? :innocent: :snigger:

Anyhooo.....hope this thread is soon busier than the other one and that there will be loads of new additions soon :yes: xfingers xfingers

Loads of love to you all blowkiss blowkiss

Pixie-poo :P
xxx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 4:32pm

hi ladies
pixie has taken the words out of my mouth!

it is great the thread has been split and we each have a place to rant about our infertility or pregnancy issues. i do struggle at times listening to baby chatter, but sometimes i can cope and hope to one day get to chatter with you about my growing bump and symptoms. (ie today im having a good day and can honestly say good luck ladies) but dont feel you cant come into the other thread as you have been in our shoes and may have some valuable advice you can give us hopefuls!!

i wonder if other ladies in scotland would join this thread and make it a scotland preg post!! as once you have had the 7-8 week scan you are discharged from GRI and referred to your local mat unit.

thinking of you all

xXx

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 4:50pm

Hi JudgeJules, Just to say that I had that bloated feeling (still do!). They say it is normal due to all the drugs, stimming etc, so please don't worry. I was and still am super paraniod, everything has me worried. The acs unit are great though, if you are really worried they will scan you. I also went for private scans, I went to babybond in the centre of Glasgow and loved it, they are excellent, well worth the money and you get loads of great quality pics.

Hello to everyone else and hope to see you all over here soon!

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 4:53pm

Hi Pinkchick

I can recommend ginger and peppermint tea to help with the sickness, I also had it at night, don't worry it will pass. Where abouts in Lanarkshire do you live?

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 8:42pm

Hi Ladies thanks for your advice it's much appreciated. I had a chat with the nurse today so feeling a bit better about things.
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Reg: Jul 20th 2009

Children: Still waiting to be blessed with 1 ... or 2?

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 10:11pm

Hey ladies.. havent spoken to any of you before i don't think (the pregnant ladies im talking to) :snigger:

Just wanted to say well done 1st timers! I hope i have that sort of luck when its my turn.. Love reading about your stories of bloatedness,scans, symptoms etc

Take care and take it easy!!

mwah

bigkiss

x x x x

:heart:

baby8Can't Wait For The Journey To Begin - Bring On The Bumpage!!x baby8

United Kingdom

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 8:13am

Hope all goes well today Pinkchick. Thinking of you :hugs:

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 8:21am

Hi Pinkchick good luck for today hope all goes wellx
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 9:53am

Good luck with the scan today PinkChick xx

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 4:18pm

Hi ladies got a quick question....is it safe to have sex as i'm kinda putting it off???? :snigger:
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 4:37pm

Hey girls.

Nice of you Shirlz, ICSI and Littlemissdee to come over and chat to us. Littlemiss- we've defo chatted before quite a while back tho.

Judgejules- I do feel quite bloated too and my belly is defo poking out a wee bit. Not sure tho if it's because i'm used to doing loads of exercise and abs work and i've not been doing that. The nurse told me today that it is very normal to be bloated and it is usually worse as the day goes on. She said that everything is just moving to make room. She also said that caffeine and fizzy juice will make you feel worse, As could constipation or trapped wind. After the bloating I had with the OHSS, this is a skoosh though.

Flowerpower- I live in East Kilbride, what about you? It must be so lovely to feel those little babies kicking you, must keep your anxiety at bay.

Thanks for all your good luck messages, you are all so sweet. So had my scan this afternoon and seen a lovely little [zx076] . It was amazing. Think she said it was about 14mm and so she said i'm 8 weeks gone. I thought I was 8 weeks and 2 days but hey ho. It just looked like a little monkey nut :teehee:

Judgejules- your message just popped up on the screen as I was writing there. Yes it is safe. DH and I got our BFP on the Thurs and kinda BD on the sat. I then got worried incase i'd damaged the little one and asked the question on the 1st trimester chat. They were mainly avoiding it till their 12 week scan but I asked the nurse today and she said there was no reason not to so we will be resuming relations so to speak :O if I can force myself to stay awake long enough.
Pinkchick

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 5:35pm

Hey Pinkchick glad your scan went well and you seen your little [zx076] oh that's making me so excited now woohoo i can't wait. Thanks for getting back to me about the bloatedness, i spoke to the nurse yesterday and she basically said to me it was normal to feel like that. I know what you mean lol about getting more bloated as the day goes on that's the way i feel and as for the other wee question then that's fine i just wanted to know if it would be ok. Thanks again :xxx:
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

United Kingdom

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 7:39pm

Fab news Pinkchick!! So happy for you hon :weehee: :heart:

Love to you all blowkiss
xxx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

curlysue

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 7:46pm

Hi everyone, very new to the posting side of things. I have never joined in but been trying to keep up to date with everyone. I have found this site great. : D
Don't have a clue how to do anything yet!! : D Still trying to find my way around xxxxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years
1st ICSI - Sept 2009 :BFN:
2nd ICSI - Feb 2010 :BFP:
1 healthy [zx076] seen 22nd March 2010

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 8:36pm

oh pinkchick!!!! bab20 am so happy for you xxxx

welcome curlysue xx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 10:33pm

:hi: Curlysue welcome and congratulations on your :BFP: have you had your scan yet? I've got mine 3 weeks today and i can't wait. Hope your keeping well :xxx:
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Friday, March 19th 2010, 8:20am

Hello all and welcome Curly!!! Congrats on the scan Pinkchick, that is great news. It is lovely to feel them moving about. Although, my paranoid mind goes mad when they stop!!! I live near Carluke, so not too far from you. Just moved here from Glasgow as we now need the room!!! Going to start aqua natal classes soon and hope to meet more pregnant woman in the area.

Friday, March 19th 2010, 9:18am

Thanks for all your congrats messages, it seems to wierd to see people posting me messages with baby pics in them.

Curlysue- Welcome. It does take a while to get used to the site and then they'll go ahead and change it, haha. Great news on your BFP. Any idea how far along you are? How are you feeling?

Flowerpower- Carluke isn't too far so give me a shout if you need a pregnant friend :hugs: . You defo will need the room now that your family is about to double in size. We're hoping to move before the baby comes along too, Still got a bit of work to do in our house 1st tho before it's ready to go on the market. We do have a spare room so we'll manage if we don't manage to move beforehand.
Thinks i'll give the ginger and peppermint tea a try. Stupid question coming up- is that 2 seperate teas or a combined flavour. I used to be such a tea jenny but the thought of it turns my stomach at the moment and i'm forcing myself to drink it every morning at work so that people don't get suspicious of me.

Judgejules-How you doing chick? Did you and DH get back down to business yet :laugh: Your scan will come round quicker than you think.

Have you guys told people your news yet? Noone apart from our bosses know we were having treatment so they're the only ones who know. We were thinking of telling the family now that we've seen the heartbeat and there are also some friends that i'm simply going to have to tell before the 12 week scan cause i've got weekends away and parties etc and i'll never get away with not drinking. I'm a bit concerned about telling everyone cause DH doesn't want people to know about the ICSI, which I can kinda understand as he's embarrassed about people knowing about his MFI. But you know what girls are like, they want to know all the details, ie, how long you've been trying etc and I just feel that I've already been telling so many lies that I just want it all out in the open so I don't need to worry about making up stories etc and so that people can now how special this pregnancy is( not that all pregnancies aren't). I also won't want to show the scan pic cause people will wonder why we've had a scan at 8 weeks and also it says ACS unit on it!! What do you girls think? Am I being selfish and should I just make up a story and stick to it? Oh just to confuse things, DH did tell his dad that he had swimmer problems so he knew we'd have problems. Now if we announce this pregnancy, I don't want him thinking..mmmm, I wonder who's sperm made that one??? So we've decided that we'll probably tell his parents the full story but I doubt his mum will be able to keep it to herself.
Pinkchick

Friday, March 19th 2010, 9:19am

Oh forgot to say, Off to tell my GP now, so at least i'll get to tell someone.
Pinkchick

Friday, March 19th 2010, 10:04am

Hi Pinkchick i'm ok huni and no i've not got down to business yet but i soon will be :snigger: and i know the scan will come round quick. Do you know i always feel that the weeks go by so quick but now i'm not so sure but we'll get there.

Our parents knew we were having treatment but no one else did because like your DH my DF was so embarrassed as well. So when his mum and dad found out we were having a baby his dad started telling people which we were quite annoyed at because i was worried that something would go wrong but i now have the attitude that ICSI worked first time so everything will be just fine xfingers anyway because of his dad we decided just to tell people our news but no one asked how long we had been trying or anything as we've been together 11 years coming up for 12 so they just thought about time as well haha. With reagrds to the scan can you not even just tell people and then show them your next scan because will you not be transferred to the maternity by then?

Anyway hope all that made sense because i'm trying to type quick as i'm in work skiving as usual on this :snigger:
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Friday, March 19th 2010, 10:15am

Hi PinkChick, Thank you, always nice to make new friends, we should all meet up sometime soon?!

The tea is peppermint, it doesn't taste that great but it really does settle an upset tummy and as for ginger, anything ginger helps, I found. Biscuits or ginger beer were good for me. Eating a little and a lot is better than eating 3 big meals too, just eat what you can and don't worry about your little one, they will take the nutients they need and before you know it you will be over the sickness and eating everything in sight (like me!)

We told my parents and close friends that I was pregnant about 10 weeks, 2 weeks after our scan. Everyone else knew at 12 weeks. As for telling people about the ICSI, it's a up to you. We told my parents, our bosses and my best friend and that was it. I know my husband was not keen for people to know that we had problems. When people know that we are having twins they think he has super sperm now!! Which is a nice ego boost for any man! I really don't think it matters how you got pregnant in the end though. No one has ever asked me yet if we were IVF. When I was in hospital I did tell some of the other ladies there and if anything they were inspired by our journey.

Friday, March 19th 2010, 12:01pm

Thanks girls, I think we will just tell the family and those that we have to at the moment. We'll tell the rest at 12 weeks and they can just wait till then for the picture. Hopefully we'll not get asked too many questions .Think we'll still tell the in-laws everything tho.
Went to my GP to announce my pregnancy and expected a big congratulations. But she actually said to me "is that a good thing?" I has pretty taken aback. My notes obviously say we've had problems and been referred to the infertility clinic, also they've already recieved the letters that you have to give them telling of the EC and ET. I hate how GPs can be so bloody impersonal.
So bought some peppermint tea, will give that a try later.
Flowerpower- I'm already eating everything in sight during the day. Went shopping this morning and brought home the biggest lot of rubbish. Note to self... Never go shopping when hungry!!
Pinkchick

Friday, March 19th 2010, 12:23pm

Hi Pinkchick can't believe your doctor said that to you that's out of order, god my doctor was the opposite last week when i seen her because it was her that first referred me a couple of years ago so she was well chuffed for us. I notice you mentioned the letter's that the hospital give you for the doctor like after EC and ET but i was on the understanding that they only got handed into them if there was any problems after each procedure so i still have mine. I automatically thought the hospital wrote to them. I'll maybe need to hand them in just for my notes then. Well i'm still in work half way through the day though so that's good so can't wait to finish for the weekend i'm so tired through the day well all day really :snigger:

Anyway roll on 4pm and i'm outa here happydance
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Friday, March 19th 2010, 3:33pm

Judgejules- They just gave me the letter at EC and said to wait till i've got the ET letter and hand them into my GP at the same time. Your GP gets details of any operations/hospital admissions etc whether they were straight forward or not. Im sure it'll be fine to just hand them in whenever.
Pinkchick

Friday, March 19th 2010, 10:52pm

Hi Pinkchick i will do...thanks.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

curlysue

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 9:54am

Hi girls

Thanks for all the welcome messages. I think i am 8 weeks i go for my first scan on Monday!!! Can't wait but nervous at the same time.

Pinkchick - I think you are doing the right thing just tell people you want to. Last night me and DH were at a party and of course i wasn't drinking so for me it was a dead giveaway!! I did tell a few people last night but then the questions were asked not to me but to DH - how long have you been tyring????? Was it planned?????? etc etc. He said he didn't know what to say so he didn't mention it although he did say he wouldn't mind people knowing but he wasn't announcing it at a party!!!!!
I can't believe your GP do you have the same one all the time? If so that is awful. I had to phone the doctor last week because i suffer from a sore back but i wasn't sure if i could take anything and of course i knew i could'nt take an anti-inflammotery and she guessed right away and she was delighted for us. She then read notes.

Judgejules - I wouldn't worry to much about the letters just hand them in as and when.

Like a lot of you i have been feeling really bloated especially at night and really sore (.)(.)'s but no sickness or even a feeling of it. Oh and can't stop eating. I used to wait til i was in work for breakfast now i'm having it as soon as my eyes are open :)

Hope you are all well and have a great weekend.

Curlysue xxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 4:57pm

Curlysue- It's quite a big GP practice with loads of doctors so altho I know who they all are, I'm sure they don't know me from Adam. I've so far managed to avoid any parties etc cause I simply couldn't get away with not drinking..Mmm wonder what that says about me :snigger:

Was just out shopping and wasting money on clothes that i'm sure won't fit me in a few weeks, never mind!!
Had a lovely time last night and went round telling all the family which was nice. They are all over the moon especially the in-laws. We've told them the whole story but noone else. Had a few wee awkward questions and I do hate tiptoeing around my answers but if it makes DH happy then i'll just need to go along with it. Altho my DH told his sister over the phone and the first thing she asked was if we had IVF??? Wierd ?( not sure where that came from cause noone even knew we were trying nevermind having problems.
Pinkchick

DaffyMan

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 8:11pm

Hey Pinkchick & all,

When you tell most people you're pregnant (or your wife is) I don't think IVF goes through their mind, or at least they don't show that they've thought of it. Strange that your DH's sister mentioned IVF immediately! I'm sure some of my closer colleagues might suspect something given that I was frequently taking flowerpower to the hospital last year as we were going through the ICSI procedure. Now that we know it's twins the questions are normally "Are they identical?" and "Are there twins in the family?". Well, they're obviously not identical (being a boy and a girl!), and there are twins in the family, so that skirts around that question :-)

Daffyman (flowerpower's hubbie)

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 11:06pm

Hi Daffyman- nice to hear from someones other half. I know, it was a bit wierd. They don't even know about any of the appointments so don't know what brought it on. We've been married 3 and a half years so I wonder if they just assumed we had problems since we didn't start producing babies immediately. Congrats on nearly being a dad to 2. How nice to get one of each on your 1st cycle.
Pinkchick

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 9:12am

Hi everyone,

I got my BFP from our 2nd ICSI at GRI and I was blessed with beautiful Annalise on 16th December 2009. She is now 3 months and the most wonderful little girl and we absolutely adore her.

I see afew of you have recently been successful too and I wish you all loads of luck and a happy, healthy pregnancy.
If I can advise you anything and it's not easy to do - try not to worry too much. I wish I hadn't have worried as much as I did.
Having said that, I did enjoy it.

I noted someone had aske about having sex again. We were told at our 7 week scan that we could carry on again. We were still pretty scared about it though and waited until I was 12 weeks pregnant.

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 12:08pm

Hi Lisa and thankyou so much for your good wishes. Congratulations on your beautiful little annalise, she looks just perfect. How are you enjoying being a mummy?
Pinkchick

curlysue

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 8:13am

Good morning girls, :hi:

Lisa - Thank you for your good wishes and congratualtions on the arrival of your beautiful bab10. I am trying not to worry it is terrible at times every niggle every pain you constantly think about it. Having my first scan today so hopefully that will put my mind at ease. xfingers

Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend.

Curlysue :xxx3: :hugs:

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 9:07am

Hello Everyone! :hi:

How did you get on at your scans? Hi Lisa, your wee girl is gorgeous! :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 11:05am

Curlysue, wishing you all the luck in tbe world hon wit your first scan today [zx178]

Love to all you lovely ladies blowkiss (and men :snigger: )
xxx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 11:31am

Hi Curlysue hope your scan goes well today :)
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

curlysue

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 6:30pm

Hi girls

Thank you so much for your good luck messages today. Well had my first scan today that went well one healthy [zx076] seen. I was so nervous tho i was shaking like a leaf. The consultant said i was 8wks 4days. She said it was about 17mm i think, im with you Pinkchick a wee monkey nut how cute.

Speak soon, have a great night.

[zx033]

Curlysue :xxx3:

Curlysue

ttc 3 years

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 6:36pm

Curlysue, that's brilliant news! How lovely, you must be soooooo excited!! xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 7:19pm

Curlysue that's brilliant glad it went wellxx
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 7:54pm

Curlysue- clap glad your scan went well, those few minutes beforehand are a bit scary tho when you're waiting for them to find the monkey nut. Is that you discharged from GRI then? Where will you be going now?

I'm afraid my evening nausea is getting worse, think the peppermint tea is helping tho.
Pinkchick

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE