You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ruthiebabe" started this thread

Reg: Aug 28th 2009

Children: Emily nearly 11, (going on 18 bless her)!!

Monday, March 8th 2010, 10:11am

Agreed collaboration with another Spanish clinic

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let anyone know who might be interested, that we are now working with another clinic in Spain. So we now have SERUM in Athens, ProcreaTec in Madrid and now Clinica Fertia in Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol. We had a meeting with them last week and were very impressed with their facilities, their ideas on treatments and their attitude towards patient care.

They are only a small clinic performing about 150 cycles of egg donation per year, but they have plenty of donors available so there are no waiting lists. The live birth rate is just under 50% and this figure is increasing year to year. Donors usually have proven fertility, the average age being around 24. You recieve all the eggs from each donor who is stimulated gently. This means that there are lower numbers of eggs, but are of a better quality.

Fuengirola is about a 15 min drive from Malaga airport with flights from most UK airports on a daily basis, so it is dead easy to get to.

As with the other clinics I work with, my services are included in the treatment costs which would be the same if you went to the clinic direct.

Please let me know if you would like any further info.

Take care.

Ruthiebabe
For any help and advice on treatment abroad please see my website: www.ivftreatmentabroad.com

**Admin note - Readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites**