You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Siobhan

• "Siobhan" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 27th 2009

Children: A beautiful 12 yr old daughter and a gorgeous 1 yr old baby girl, hoping to be blessed again.

What's Up?
:0)

Saturday, January 30th 2010, 8:05pm

FET success with 2 and 3 cell embies?

Hi there ladies, well iv had a medicated FET and my ET was on the 26th jan and i had 2 top quality embies put back in one was a 2 cell and the other was a 3 cell they were a 2 day transfer. :smile: iv been trying to find some success stories with embies so early on like mine and i havent been able to most of them are at 4-6 cells so im getting a little worried that they wernt good enough as they were only 2 and 3 cell! Id love to hear some success stories girls to maybe put my mind at rest ( a little bit!!! maybe!!!) XXX

TTC 7 Yrs
Me 30 DH 30
IVF x3 :BFN:
FET x4 :BFN:
Brief positives along the way [zx103]

Evie Rose born 28/09/2011 weighing 5Ib 12oz
Evie Rose Grist Adopted on the 26/03/2013 [zx076]

Reg: Jan 29th 2010

Children: None

Saturday, January 30th 2010, 8:35pm

Hi Siobhan,

I am the same as you mine is a 4 cell embyro graded 2-3. I have only had one put in. I had it done on the same day as you, sorry I can't be of any help but I am in the same boat. We can only assume why would they do it if they didn't think it would work.

xxx xfingers

PCOS and Blocked tubes.
IVF Sept 09 - No ET. FET Jan 10 4 cell Embryo - :BFN: FET May 5th with 2 cell embryo :BFN:
IVF EC 29/9/10 6 eggs collected none fertilized.
ICSI March 11, 2 x ET, 7&8 cells. OTD 7/4 xfingers

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 7:08am

Siobhan ~ I have only just seen this I posted a very similar thread back in I think may last year, as everyone else seemed to be having blasts put back!!
I was assured it can work with such young embies!! A lot of clinics believe that the sooner embies are back where they belong the better for them to process.
I'm like you I had 2top grade 2cells put back. Last time I had a 2 and a 4 cell put back.
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY