You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Karen1977" started this thread

Reg: Nov 16th 2009

Friday, January 29th 2010, 2:41pm

Symptoms

From a week before my period was due up until end week 6 I had really bad period type pains constantly.

Now these have disappeared and I feel nothing

I just want to eat all of the time, sweet things [zx161] in particular!

Are these symptoms right for how far along i am?

Sorry, just worried xfingers , seems like a life time away til I visit my GP for my midwife appointment and first scan date :sleeping:

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Friday, January 29th 2010, 4:34pm

Hello hun

Peoples symptoms vary from pregnancy to pregnancy. From what I've read about other peoples experiences and from my own experience it sounds perfectly normal to me. :smile: Don't apologise for anything, we all worry and boy do those first few weeks drag!

I hope the days to your appointment and scan date pass quickly.

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Jodie

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Friday, January 29th 2010, 4:51pm

Am going to say exactly the same as PP I'm afraid - symptms aren't really a guide as to how far along you are or how the pregnancy is doing! I had different symptoms in both my pregnancies. So try not to worry too hard about how you're feeling. Having said that, I'd say how you're feeling is pretty 'normal'!

Waiting for the first scan is hard isn't it???! Worse than the 2ww I thought! Hope the time flies by til you get to see your baby's heartbeat on the screen.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE