You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sassy09

• "sassy09" started this thread

Reg: Oct 28th 2009

Children: princess ann

Monday, January 18th 2010, 5:12pm

1st month on clomid

hi there all not been on here since i joined. but this is my 1st month on clomid after being tracked for 6months naturaly.But had my scan on thurs and for the first time my follicles are so much bigger than they ever have one at 14.5 and other at 16 :D so there happy with the progress so far but my problem is my progestion levels have been any were from 2-7 max so xfingers it will be right this month but im just worried that its never going to happen i know the follices have grown bigger but what is the likely hood of progestion being any better ?(

Grace

Princess of the Universe

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Monday, January 18th 2010, 5:47pm

Hi Sassy,

Progesterone levels of 2-7 would indicate you've not been ovulating at all, I presume you are talking about the levels on the day 21 test? If you ovulate then your progesterone levels will be much better as it is the ruptured folicle that releases progesterone, if in the unlikely event that you ovulate but your progesterone levels are still low then you can get progesterone suppliments which you take for 12 weeks to combat this. I'm amazed they tracked you for 6 months as most places only track you for 1 month before resorting to Clomid, I guess your clinic are being more thorough.

Good luck this month and hope you get your BFP.

ICSI BFP DS1 born Nov 09
Natural BFP DS2 born Sept 11

sassy09

• "sassy09" started this thread

Reg: Oct 28th 2009

Children: princess ann

Monday, January 18th 2010, 7:20pm

hi grace

they have tracked me for this long due to having ovarian torson bk in july so they sorted that and removed a couple of cysts, so due to not ov since my op but my cycle started being reg again so thats why they only put me on clomid but my clinic is useless at explaining anything i learnt most of it on here.

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: DD born Oct 05

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 8:13am

didnt want to read and not post - Best of luck and I wish you your BFP very soon x

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 12:56pm

Hi Sassy, is anything happening with you? I'm interested to read now I'm on Clomid?
Hope you are ok [zx127]
Lots of heartbreaking history incl 2 losses :-(

April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

4 embies in the freezer :rollseyes:

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE