You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Emma_R

• "Emma_R" started this thread

Reg: Aug 19th 2009

Monday, January 11th 2010, 9:14pm

Thank you to Ruthiebabe

Hi ladies :hello:

I just wanted to start a thread to thank Ruthiebabe for the fantastic help that she has given me this evening. I feel so much more confident about the decision to go abroad for ED treatment. She could answer more questions in the 45 mins that I spoke to her, than any other doctor I have ever discussed treatment abroad with! :) I now can't wait until we get the process going as Ruthiebabe has so kindly offered to send me through some information on a Spanish clinic .... so so helpful! :) I would encourage anyone thinking of going abroad for treatment to contact Ruth to help you. She really is a Florence Nightingale in disguise! :)

Thanks again Ruth and I look foward to speaking to you again soon, :flowers: :chocs:

Emma :xxx3:
Premature Ovarian Failure - aged 21 (2005)

2 Excellent embies transferred on - 31/07/10.... :BFP:

Scan on 27/8 - [zx076] seen! Bubba is 5.2 mm

Always trying to stay positive... :rainbow: The :wine: helps though!

icefairy

Reg: Feb 7th 2010

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 7:46pm

Hi Emma. I have sent you a private message as I am also looking for similar information.

I have POF and am looking to go abroad for treatment in the next couple of months. I am currently looking at FIV Madrid but if anyone could offer any advice about treatment abroad in general I would be very grateful

V x

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Monday, February 8th 2010, 8:49am

Hi Icefairy

Welcome to FZ! Hope you are finding your way around OK, if you take a look in the newbie section you will find lots of advice on how to get the best out of this amazing site.

I am currently going through a Donor Egg IVF cycle with the Institut Marques in Barcelona.

My best advise to you would be to make sure you are 100% happy with what you are going to undertake and that you have had all your questions answered. IVF is daunting at the best of times without the added stress of going abroad for it.

From what I can gather most of the clinics in Spain are very good and FIV Madrid seems very popular, there is a thread on it on this board.

The other thing you will need to prepare yourself for is the fact that you will need to have a clinic in the UK who can carry out your scans and bloods for you.

Hope this helps! If I can help further just let me know.

:goodluck:

Gracie

xxxxxxxxxx

Me - 40 AMH 1.79, DH - 45
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

Gracie

What's Up?

Monday, February 8th 2010, 8:49am

:hello: Emma R

Just a quick note to see how you are getting on?

Love Gracie

xxxxxxxxxxx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

Emma_R

• "Emma_R" started this thread

Reg: Aug 19th 2009

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 8:11pm

Hi Gracie!

So sorry for not replying sooner, haven't been on here for awhile due to pressures at work. Yeah I'm getting on ok thank you - we're going to Procreatec in Madrid on the 10th of April for our 1st consultation, so I'm really excited to get the ball rolling now. How about you? Where are you now with everything - clealry I can see you have a BFP! Congratulations! x x x
Premature Ovarian Failure - aged 21 (2005)

2 Excellent embies transferred on - 31/07/10.... :BFP:

Scan on 27/8 - [zx076] seen! Bubba is 5.2 mm

Always trying to stay positive... :rainbow: The :wine: helps though!

Gracie

What's Up?

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 8:40pm

Hey Emma

Oh, that's great news, not long to wait for you then, hope you get on OK. Would be good to know how you get on :goodluck:

I'm good, thanks for the congratulations. Have had my first scan and it just seems like forever until I get my 12 week one now, still I have my first m/w app next week which is exciting.

xxx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE