You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BlueEyes" started this thread

Reg: Jul 28th 2009

Thursday, December 17th 2009, 5:40pm

I am now in the "unexplained" category!

Helllo ladies!!

Ive been for my follow up app today after my lap and dye! Basically they said that all my tubes are clear and that my womb looks healthy and my periods are regular and db has super sperm so im in the "unexplained!" category!!

Its a pain not having something to pin point as to why we cant get pregnant but on the other hand its a good thing we are both healthy.

Because you dont fall into the "funding brackets" for IVF before you are 23 i am just a sitting duck for a while now, He has arranged 3 more day 21 ovulation bloods and i had one today so then another app will be sent out for 2 months time so he can review if he puts me on Clomid or not ?(

he said my other bloods have come back normal that im ovulating but he wants to be sure he cant do something before he leaves us waiting! he said if they come back clear then basically we just carry on trying until im 23 then if im still not preg then we can be referred for IVF sooo..... by the looks of it i may not see a postive test for a long while yet!!
Just frustrating that it cant be explained and we just have to wait but never mind..... at least my tubes are all in good working order!!! ay! that was the main thing i was worried about!!

Im looking forward to all the christmas festivities and new year to get very very drunk because i just dont care any more (and AF will be here!!!) :girl_drink2:

Im picking myself up getting on with my life and forgetting about TTC and hopefully 2010 will be a better year.....

I wish all you ladies all the luck in the world and hope you all have your wishes come true and hopefully some christmas BFP's!!!!!

baby dust xxxxx

:BFP: :BFP: 27th July 2010!!! after 4 cycles of clomid :faint: :happy:

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Thursday, December 17th 2009, 7:06pm

Good luck BlueEyes - sounds frustrating but you have a good attitude. Hope you get your BFP soon x

Friday, December 18th 2009, 1:10pm

Thank you! im trying to stay positive.... fed up of feeling crap about TTC x

Reg: Apr 4th 2008

Children: We now have a gorgeous new little baby daughter! can't believe i can say that now!!! :D

Friday, December 18th 2009, 1:28pm

Hey Blue Eyes,

I'm also in the unexplained bracket...we are just little mysteries :yes:
Stay positive huni and have a fabby xmas and new year...Just enjoying the [zx084] for the moment and who knows....maybe you will be on here telling another little story :yes:

Fingers are crossed for you luvi... It's nice to hear you are staying positive though. xx

First ICSI Dec '09 :BFP: :weehee:

Friday, December 18th 2009, 5:10pm

Funny enough i have completely gone off sex.... im not in the mood for it at all. Well i havent been for the last 3months, poor DB is like one minute im a baby maker and now i dont get it ever!

I dont even like him doing the business inside me anymore sorry TMI :O :O

I dont know whats the matter with me! i think im a bit like putting a protection up that i know if we dont do it then i dont get that will AF come or will it be this month build up so i cant be let down... I dunno... maybe i need mental help :snigger: :snigger:

Im ok, just looking to the future but poor db will have to just go without for a while! :snigger: ^^

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Monday, December 21st 2009, 1:36pm

Hey Nat Nat, sorry I didn't see this, but I'm here now.

Whallllaaahhhh

I feel the same chick... Obviously I don't know what's going to happen at my follow up now, but my periods aren't regular, so maybe I will have Clomid.

I'm the same waiting for IVF though, sucks dunnit, BUT, at least we're not in the counties where you gotta be like 35!! :smile:

I too don't often feel like BD'ing hun, & your probably right, it allows yourself to be in control, and you know you wouldn't be PG, then your not disappointed when AF arrives, we are tapped, but we need to be to get through this TTC malarchy :snigger:
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

April 17 - Here we go again!

Reg: May 17th 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:21pm

Hey. Well, its a big disappointment for you. But she doesn't lose hope. Where the is a will there is away. You can be a mother. I know a lady whose 7 cycles of IVF did not work, But still, she did not lose hope. And now she is a mother of twins. It is just a time which is not in your favour. I will suggest you go for surrogacy. Maybe it will fulfil your desire of becoming a mother. There is a lot of success stories I had read about surrogacy. You may try at least once. Maybe this will change your life. Best of luck.