You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Scottishgirlie" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Children: fingers crossed soon x x

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 2:18pm

Bleeding after DR

Hiya,

Probably a silly question but I started Buserelin spray to d/r 1st October - day 21. Have started what feels like my AF today. Quite bad cramping pains but not as heavy as normal on day 1. Is this too soon - my baseline scan is not until 20th. I'm probably being silly but should I let my clinic know I've started to bleed or just leave it til my scan?
IUI 1 :BFN: IUI 2 :BFN: IUI 3 :BFN: Waiting on IVF

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Alexander (March 2010) - the result of ICSI at Hammersmith

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 5:08pm

DR

Hiya,

If you're down-regulating then all is good. You're aiming to have an AF about now, to get rid of the womb lining. They want to shut it all down in there, get rid of everything, so them they can take control.

My AF during the DR-ing was a bit odd (although other people say theirs is completely normal - so who knows!) in that it was really heavy for about 3 days, and then I spotted for an age after that. I think the only thing that stopped me bleeding was the fact that I started the next set of drugs, for the stimulation phase.

Good luck to you, hope all goes well, Sarah xxx
May09:ICSI-sperm issues
Jul09: BFP! DS born Mar10
Jan12: ICSI-LOR-BFP-lost at 3 days
May12: looking 4 donor eggs

• "Scottishgirlie" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Children: fingers crossed soon x x

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 5:55pm

Thanks - reassuring to know that everything seems normal. well as normal as I get :snigger: at the moment my dh has me all tucked up on the couch with a hot water bottle. The stomach cramps are officially the worst I have ever had. I feel a big baby but I keep reminding myself that the end result we are aiming for is all worth it. Plus it gives me the perfect excuse to have my hubby look after me :snigger: Is it wrong to milk it? lol rotf :O
IUI 1 :BFN: IUI 2 :BFN: IUI 3 :BFN: Waiting on IVF

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Alexander (March 2010) - the result of ICSI at Hammersmith

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 12:46pm

Milk it for all it's worth!

You should definitely milk it for all it's worth! :smile:

I remember mine was soooo heavy at the start I said to DH "I think I could be bleeding to death here!! How much blood can one person lose in a day?!" - he rolled his eyes and made me out to be a total drama queen! If you have a DH who'll pamper you, you should make the most of it!

Sarah xxx
May09:ICSI-sperm issues
Jul09: BFP! DS born Mar10
Jan12: ICSI-LOR-BFP-lost at 3 days
May12: looking 4 donor eggs

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE