You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Angm1

• "Angm1" started this thread

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Monday, October 5th 2009, 3:31pm

Thank you sperm scientist

I just wanted to thank the sperm scientist and all posters here for the support I got from reading others posts. I never posted except to the sperm scientist and vowed I would if we were lucky enough to conceive, to try and give others some support. You can see my original post around November I think to the sperm scientist.

After my husbands results which weren't great I got my hubby to take vitamin c with Zinc ( my diagnosis) and I charted. We both got healthier (ish) I don't think any of this made the real difference I think we both relaxed. we went away at Christmas I stopped charting and we both put conceiving to the back of our minds. I fell pregnant in December 08 following a BO in april 08. Our Daughter is now here.
I hope this helps someone or gives some hope.

xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE