You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 17 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mazza2003" started this thread

Reg: Sep 19th 2009

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 9:10pm

Clomid, but ovulating on my own

Hi there
I started clomid last week cd3-7. I had an ectopic in march and lost my right tube.

I do ovulate on my own, but am on clomid to up the number of eggs from the good side.

Has anyone had success ovulating on their own and with clomid??

Reg: Nov 14th 2008

Monday, September 21st 2009, 8:29am

Hi Mazza

I ovulated on my own and everything else was fine. i suffered a missed miscarriage after three years of trying to conceive. After another two years still no pregnancy and the doctors were pushing me for IVF so I asked for Clomid.

I had 50mg for three months and nothing, then I went on to 100mg and fell pregnant the first month. I took clomid days three to seven.

My friend has aslo just fallen pregnant with clomid, she also ovulates on her own as well. I think its a great drug.

Good Luck ! ! ! !

Tracy

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Monday, September 21st 2009, 9:29am

Hi,

Sorry for your loss.

I took clomid, whilst ovulating on my own, although for different reason to yours. Basically it seemed I was ovulating most months (although did have an anovulatory cycle just before stating the clomid, another reason it was prescribed!) but not to an adequate level to indicate a good ovulation, that would support good implanatation/ early pg, and had 2 early losses (conceived naturally), and low progesterone levels, as well as short luteal phases.

I was prescribed clomid, and conceived my son, on the 5th round, at 150mg, and my daughter, on the first round of starting clomid again, at 100mg.

Wishing you all the best xxx

<

• "mazza2003" started this thread

Reg: Sep 19th 2009

Monday, September 21st 2009, 8:03pm

Thank you both for your inspiring stories! I take great comfort from positive stories and its great to hear of children born of clomid.

I am really excited about the prospects! XXXXX

Reg: Apr 16th 2008

Children: One miracle growing big in my belly :-)

Monday, September 21st 2009, 8:37pm

I also took clomid days 3-7 b/c i was ovulating but my luteal phase was short, cycle was short and the doctor said clomid would lengthen this. I took clomid for 5 months and finally fell pregnant and am now 22 weeks.... good luck to you!
Me24 DH26
TTC 2 year

one little angel in heaven xoxoxo

May 09' Natural- :BFP:
Its a BOY baby7

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 17 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE