You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "londongirl1uk" started this thread

Reg: Feb 28th 2008

Children: 1 amazingly beautiful miracle daughter x x

Friday, September 18th 2009, 1:36pm

2nd ICSI success stories?

Hi Everyone,

Just starting my 2nd ICSI and wondered if anyone had any success stories they could share of 2nd attempts?

Feeling very negative and think if it didn't work first time (when I felt very positive!) why will it now?

Would be great to hear of any 2nd timers x
Natural x2 Ectopic 18-8-03*M/C 30-7-05
ICSI Jan 09-BFN* 1 frostie* ICSI Sept 09-abandoned* ICSI March 10-BFN* 1 blasto frostie* ICSI Oct 10-:BFP:* 2 frosties* FET July 13-BFN* ICSI Aug 13 - ?

Mrs R

Reg: Nov 10th 2008

Children: BMChelsfield

Monday, September 21st 2009, 5:57pm

Hi

I'm afraid I can't help with any success stories (yet, I hope) as I'm waiting for my first round of ICSI but I just wanted to say don't be negative about the first attempt not working - don't forget that the success rate is only 1 in 3 so the fact that number 1 didn't work just means that you were one of the 67% it didn't work for first time around - you've still got a 1 in 3 chance of the 2nd attempt working.

Fingers crossed for you next time around

x
Mrs R
TTC since June 2008

xfingers :dust: [zx189]

Reg: Jul 22nd 2008

Children: One beautiful daughter after 2nd ICSI attempt :) She was born October 2009

Monday, September 21st 2009, 6:20pm

Hi,
I'm a 2nd time success story! (so far, so good anyway). :happy: there are plenty of other 2nd time round success stories too on here too There are also 1st try, 3rd try, and beyond success stories too.

Just to say that every cycle can be different but each attempt has just as much chance of working as the last one. infact, your clinic/Dr can learn from the last one and maybe do some fine tuning and hopefully you'll get your wish on your next attempt xfingers :smile:

I can understand you feeling unsure of the next go, but think positive and I hope you'll be posting your BFP very soon

xxx
me 42, DH 35
ICSI 1 2009 :(
ICSI 2 2009 :BFP:
ICSI 3 2011 :(
ICSI 4 2012 ??? hopefully!

• "londongirl1uk" started this thread

Reg: Feb 28th 2008

Children: 1 amazingly beautiful miracle daughter x x

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 2:46pm

Aww thanks for the posts girls. And huge congratulations Pooch!!! Fabulous news and just what I needed to be reading about. Wishing you a a very happy and healthy pregnancy hun x x
Natural x2 Ectopic 18-8-03*M/C 30-7-05
ICSI Jan 09-BFN* 1 frostie* ICSI Sept 09-abandoned* ICSI March 10-BFN* 1 blasto frostie* ICSI Oct 10-:BFP:* 2 frosties* FET July 13-BFN* ICSI Aug 13 - ?

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE