You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ami

• "Ami" started this thread

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Sims, Dublin

Monday, September 14th 2009, 5:30pm

advice on intralipids after BFP

Hi girls,
Just looking for some advice really.

We got our first ever BFP on ivf no. last week. I was treated with steroids, aspirin, heparin and high dose folic acid this time. I also had two intralipid infusions a week before and a week after egg collection.

My clinic has said they will only need to do another infusion if my levels come back high again. I'm being tested in the morning. I'm a bit worried that the levels will be low because of the infusion now and then they may decide not to give another infusion but that my levels could change. I'm thinking of insisting on at least one more infusion.

Have any of you not had infusions after your BFP??

Thanks in advance

Ami
ICSI April 08 BFN
FET Sept 08 BFN
ICSI April 09 BFN
ICSI August......

MFI and immune issues

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Monday, September 14th 2009, 5:46pm

Hi Ami,
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!
About having the infusions, why not wait to see what tomorrow's blood test shows. If it is high, they will give you another infusion. If it is low, you can explain that you remain worried and I am sure your clinic will offer you another blood test or may even consider giving you an infusion anyway. Try not to worry too far ahead because you have 8-9 long months of worry ahead of you now :smile:
Many congratulations again,
M
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ami

• "Ami" started this thread

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Sims, Dublin

Monday, September 14th 2009, 5:50pm

Thanks a mil Mavis for the quick reply. You are so right!
I thought the 2ww worry was bad enough!!

I will see what the clinic say after my results come back from tomorrows bloods.
ICSI April 08 BFN
FET Sept 08 BFN
ICSI April 09 BFN
ICSI August......

MFI and immune issues

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE