You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Palegirl

• "Palegirl" started this thread

Reg: Apr 21st 2009

Children: None

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:10pm

Period ended but still have period pain ?

I had a heavy bleed on Thursday and Friday after a failed ICSI treatment but I still have period pain today although my period is over is this normal??
FET - 26th January 2010 = BFP !!!!!! 31st March 2010 11 week scan showed baby had died.

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:14pm

Hi Palegirl,
I'm so sorry you are still having period pains :sadface:
ICSI can disrupt cycles, so maybe you are having more pains because of the heavier bleed. But if the pain gets worse or doesn't get better, it might be worth giving your clinic a call.
I hope you are feeling much better soon,
M
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

kimtia

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 9th 2008

Children: Hopefully one day.......

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:34pm

RE: Period ended but still have period pain ?

So sorry to hear you got a BFN and also sorry your in pain, if you're really worried you should speak to your GP.

Sometimes after IVF/ICSI your period can start and stop a little, maybe your period is not quite finished yet, its all the drugs we pump into our bodies.

I hope you feel better soon xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE