You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Laura75

• "Laura75" started this thread

Reg: Jun 9th 2009

Children: 2 kids

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 8:51pm

Secondary infertility - Why?

Hello everyone, I have two little boys 4 and 2 , both conceived VERY easily after one month for second and two months for first. I have been trying for the third for over one year and nothing........... My question is whether there is anyone out there who had secondary infertility having conceived naturally? And what the problem turned out to be? I am 34. Hubby 33. Have had 2 c.sections but all went ok...will start testing soon

Jodie

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Monday, September 7th 2009, 4:05pm

Newbie - TTC

2 children and cannot conceive a third

Hi again Laura

I've added links to your previous threads, incase you couldn't find them. Would you like them all merged together and maybe made into a diary? Then you could use it to pour out all your feelings? Just a thought - I kept a diary on here and found it a really good way to get things off my chest!

Anyway, my DD1 was conceived naturally - quickly and easily. DD2 is an IVF baby after we were diagnosed with secondry infertility. Our problems were that I was peri-menopausal, and had PCOS. My DH's sperm wasn't great either although that got better and we didn't need ICSI like we originally thought we might, just regular IVF.

Hope that helps a bit!

Good luck with the tests, hope you get some answers.

Jodie

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE