You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 4:24pm

** IUI CHITTER CHATTER SEPT/OCT 2009**

A bright new thread for all you lovely ladies. You can find the old one here:
** IUI CHITTER CHATTER JULY/AUGUST 2009**

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 5:09pm

First on the new thread...exciting!

Slightly worried now about clomid thinning the lining of the uterus - can anyone say anything else about this as it doesn't sound good?? ?(
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Reg: May 13th 2007

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 6:44pm

AF arrived today. At least I made it to 15 days post IUI this time. Not looking forward to the next stage in our journey at all. :bawl:

Me 31
DH 40

May 09 1st IUI- :BFN:
July 09 2nd IUI- :BFN:
Aug 09 3rd IUI- :BFN:
Mar 10 1st IVF: AF before test- Failed
May 10 1st FET: :2ww

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 6:52pm

Rugrats - so sorry your AF arrived today. I'm in the same boat - mine arrived properly on Sun - 11 dpiui. Big hugs - are you going to consider IVF?

Me 43, DH 38, TTC since July 05, unexplained infertility
3 x IUI Mar, June & Aug 09... :BFN:
IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 7:09pm

louise78 Hun! I didn't mean to scare you about Clomid but my new RE said he doesn't like it because it does thin the lining out. I'm only typing out a few things ok..

My new RE gave me a pamlet on the new drug I will be taking. My other RE didn't even give me any information about any drugs. He didn't even give me any information on CC at all.

CC is easy to use and results in ovulation in most patients 60-90% but the pregnancy rates are disappointing 10-40%. Lower than expected pregnancy rates with CC have been attributed to peripheral anti-estrogenic effects mainly on the endometrium and the cervical mucus. Due to the disappointing results of CC treatment aromatase inhibitros have been prosposed as new ovulation inducing agents. Aromatase inhibirtors are orally administered easy to use. and relatively inexpensive with minor side effects. The most widely used aromastase inhibitor is letrozole. Compared to CC its use is associtated with thicker endometrium and a trend toward higher pregnancy rates in ovulation induction compared to CC.

Letrozole half life of approximately 45hr range (30-60hrs) is shorter than that of CC
5-7 days. Letrozole is elimintated as an inactive carbinol metabolite mainly via the kidneys. Letrozole should be cleared from the body completely by the time of embryo implantation. Thus the exposure to the drug predates the critical fetal develoment period casting doubt on the biological plausibiltiy of teratogencicity in the use of the drug for ovulation induction.

Again I'm sorry I scared you. Please forgive me for scaring you.. Now I feel bad for scaring someone about CC... :sadface:
Back trying again with IUI

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 7:17pm

Rugrats & Loopy sorry to hear the ugly darn AF reared her head on you all.

AFM: Will be going for my us/bw tomorrow and praying that our new RE gives us the green light to start again. Our new RE is very understanding an when was over at his office last friday, he told us if had any questions to E-mail an he would answer them. So when got home a few days later had a few questions E-mailed him an he replied right back. The other RE we had never said to E-mail him or anything like that. I've talked to lots of people an they told me lots of stuff about our older RE an how he done them which wasn't good trust me. Glad I finally listen to my gut on stuff. So now hope everything turns around for us very soon.

I also wish everyone on here would soon get their BFP they have been lonely for so long. Try to hang in there tight as at times it seems hard to do but do hang in there. Sooner or later we all will get our BFP.

Well Ladies I will check back in later after go to appointment to give report an praying it all be good news.

SLYFOXY..XXX :rose:

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 8:25pm

Slyfox - no drama got to put my faith that the hospital knows what they are doing? We will only be taking it for a few months for IUI then it is on to IVF by christmas if that doesn't work, we think. I am sure that the hosiptal think it is the right choice for us at this time so we will just go with it! Honestly, it is fine...was just abit concerned. :D
The whole thing is just a mindfield to me and half the time I just can't get my head round it all (neither can my DH) How does anyone ever get pregnant!!! Need some positive news!
I am sorry to hear that some of you have had the dreaded af arrive :sadface:

xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 9:19pm

Louise: I used clomid on all my cycles and not once was there an issue with my lining. Torisen also got a BFP on a clomid with HCG trigger only cycle of IUI and that resulted in her DS2...

Reg: May 13th 2007

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 12:39pm

Loopy- Yeah we are definately doing IVF, especially as the rules at our hospital have changed as of December we get a free round of treatment.
We are also trying to fund 2 private treatments.

I'm currently looking into the waiting lists for both private and NHS. I dont think the NHS one will come round until middle of next year as they have a backlog.
Will try and fund the 1st round ourselves and then wait for the NHS one if we need it :o)
I'm not looking forward to the process at all though!! :sadface:

What about you? Is IVF an option for your guys?

Me 31
DH 40

May 09 1st IUI- :BFN:
July 09 2nd IUI- :BFN:
Aug 09 3rd IUI- :BFN:
Mar 10 1st IVF: AF before test- Failed
May 10 1st FET: :2ww

Reg: Jul 6th 2009

Children: 5 yr old dd after 5 yrs trying to conceive

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 12:56pm

Hello everyone,
Hope you are all ok.

Louise78 - It is correct that clomid thins the lining of the uterus in some women. However, when you have your scans to check your follicles they always check the thickness of the lining of your womb to check it is of the correct depth to enable implantation. If it was thin at any point they would inform you and there is some kind of tablet that they would give you alongside the clomid for the next cycle to improve the thickness of the lining!! :smile: xx

9 months Clomid 150mg
IUI June 2009 :BFN:
IUI July 2009 :BFN:
IUI Aug 2009 Cancelled cycle
IUI Sept 2009 :BFN:

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 1:54pm

Hi girls, a big sorry to all of you who have had the wicked AF arrive X( I go tomorrow for my appointment so will log on and tell you all about it
Big XXOO to everyone

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 1:56pm

RE: ** IUI CHITTER CHATTER SEPT/OCT 2009**

GUAPA, how are you honey? How did your appointment go? XX

Reg: Feb 11th 2009

Children: none

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 1:58pm

Sorry to hear rugrats that your af arrived ;( , If I make it to IVF before you I will give you a run down of what happens.

I'm only on day 5 so a long wait to find out, I'm feeling abit better, Monday I felft sick going up to swindon, don't know if that was to do with my husband driving lol.
I still get little pains and discomfort, so not sure what is going on inside, i do hope it is good things.

Chin up to all of you

Tracey
Me 39 DH 38 Unexplained Fertility
1st IUI 27th January BFN ( Had a bad insemination) :BFN:
2nd IUI 28th aug :BFP:

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 6:36pm

Rugrats - yes the waiting lists for NHS IVF seem to be longer in some places than others. Here it's about a year, but we're not able to have one on the NHS anyway (too old). However, even the private clinic has a six-month wait. Thinking about Glasgow as cheaper but then would have to stay in a hotel for a week and that adds up. So now considering Dublin, which is expensive but only 1.5 hours away. I'd better not mention IVF anymore here or Rene will kick me out :snigger:

Going to see the consultant tomorrow.

IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 8:22pm

Thanks for the info and reassurance everyone :D Will see at the scan on fri and fingers crossed.

The waiting lists seem really long for treatment for different areas...postcode lottery! Just not on is it :sadface:
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 1:24am

Hello Ladies,

:happy: Today went GREAT with our new RE. He done bw/us. The ultrasound I had done today by our new RE he found out that my left ovary was a little higher than the right one but he said it wasn't anything to worry about. I asked him how did that happen and he said when I had a C-Section years ago that it happen then. He told me it wasn’t anything to worry about SHEWWW.... had me scared a bit he also done a pap test. The other RE never done anything like that or did he say anything about my left ovary been higher than the right due to my c-section yrs ago. The new RE said it will not cause any problems. He said as long he could see my tubes an ovaries everything is ok no worries. Our new RE looked at my DH SA to see how my DH sperm count an all was and he said that everything look good to him. The count maybe some low but the motility and morphology was very important as long the motility and morphology looks good there was nothing to worry about. He said everything else he seen look great so he gave the green light to do another IUI ALRIGHT!!!!

Our new RE put me on Femara 2.5 and I take 2 pills which I start today 3-7 an said for me to start doing a ovulation testing next week on day 10 to watch for a LH surge an then I call them on Friday to tell them testing for ovulation so they can make notes then when see my LH Surge he wants me to call then come in but if don't see no LH Surge by Monday Sept 14th, then will come back in anyways to get my nice trigger shot but first he wants to make sure I'm going to ovulate on my own which he is hopeing that I do if not then he will do the trigger shot on Monday Sept 14 then do the IUI 36hrs later by what I understand.

So today I started my meds... YEAHHHHHH.
Thank God for a Caring and Truthfully RE/OBGYN.

Praying that all works out very soon.. :rose:

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 11:09am

Loopy - I will not kick you out... Until you start IVF that is... but even then I would expect you to visit... :P

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 3:04pm

:hello: happydance today everything went really well :happy: we can start IUI this month when my AF arrives which should be this Monday!!!!!!!!
There is one matter that is worrying me though, they do the eco scans in the hospital on Mon, Wed and Friday's. So if my AF doesn't arrive this Monday we will have to wait to start the tx the next cycle, which will be in October. "Reason being, because we live in Spain and how they love to take national holidays :snigger: so Friday the 11th is a holiday and we can't go to do a scan. And the next Monday will be to late as i will be on CD6 or more!!
So please :pray: for my AF to arrive this MONDAY the 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO ALL SO EXCITING GIRLS, TO BE GETTING ON THE HORSE AGAIN :snigger:

The IUI will be done the same way as my last one that i did privately. I will be using the Puregon pen again 75ml and go for regular scans to see how things are going along. Then when i have great juicy follies i will take Ovitrelle, which is different to what i did last time, but i think better because it will be subcutaneous :D. Then after the IUI i will take progesterone pills again. Then they told me to wait 3wks until i test. 3WW :8o: i will have to be patient to get through that haha. The only thing we have to pay for is when the laboratory prepares the sperm, as they don't prepare it in the hospital. It will cost us 130euros not so bad :D. They said that we can have 3 tries of IUI and then we will go onto IVF..

Trying to stay calm :snigger: and hoping that my AF arrives on Monday!!
BIG XXOO

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 3:07pm

TOSBORNE babydust :sticky:

LOUISE Good luck with your scan tomorrow honey X

LOONEY I hope your little one is feeling better :D

SLYFOXY Great news honey!! We might be doing our IUI around the same time. [zx189] xfingers for us both :-)

XX for you RENE

GUAPA What you up to? XXOO

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Children: Ready and waiting !

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 4:29pm

Littlefit : That's great news !! Glad to hear your appointment went so well and that you're feeling so upbeat about everything. Really keeping my fingers crossed for your AF to arrive on time xfingers xfingers xfingers

I'm surprised they say that CD6 is too late for the first scan. I had mine on CD10 for my first insemination and CD8 for the second. Otherwise, sounds like we're following almost exactly the same procedure, I had puregon (50 IU) and ovitrelle as well. I'm really excited for you babydust

Me : 34 Him : 34
Low Ovarian reserve (AMH 7.9) 3 IUIs 2009 3 x BFN
IVF cycle currently going pear-shaped (only 2 follicles)

My IVF Diary:

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/thread.ph…797#post1031797

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 4:48pm

SORRY GIRLS, only just found you!! I wondered where you had all gone :snigger:

LITTLE - I AM HERE :D Am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you :D :D :D COME ON NASTY OLD WITCH...be nice for a change :D X

CROISSANT - how are things with you hun? Are you tx-ing again now? Wishing you LOTS of LUCK for your next tx X

RUGRATS - am so SORRY about your af arriving :sadface: GOOD LUCK with moving onto IVF X

SLYFOXY - GOOD LUCK this time round!! Sounds like your new RE is a gem :smile: X

LOONEY - thanks for visiting me in my diary...I will starting an IVF one soon!! You need to get one!!!!!!!! :snigger: X

LOOPY - hi and :hugs: X

A BIG :hello: to LOUISE, TOSBORNE, RENE, TISHERS, GDAY and EVERYONE ELSE...babydust to you ALL XXXXXXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (Sep 3rd 2009, 4:51pm)

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 7:02pm

Hi all...great news Kelly - fingers crossed that the timing is right!

Slyfox - it sounds like you had a very positive experience.

Well cd10 and scan tomorrow so I hope it's not too late and that everything is ok... :sadface:

Hope everyone else is ok :D
xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 27th 2009

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 8:42pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm waiting to start my first IUI cycle when AF arrives (hopefully towards the end of this month). I'm feeling pretty nervous and excited and was hopiong to join you all in here!

Good luck with all your journeys.

xx
Me 32, DH 32
Male factor [zx151]
4 X IUI Sept- May 2010 (incl 1 abandoned) :BFN:
ICSI Oct 10 :BFN:
ICSI March11 :BFN:

DIUI June 11 :BFN:
DIUI July 11 :BFN:
DIUI Aug 11 :BFP:

Friday, September 4th 2009, 8:23am

Welcome Katiebee - you'll find lots of support here from people going through the same thing. Good luck with your cycle...

Louise - hope scan goes well today

Hello everyone x

GDay

Reg: Jul 15th 2009

Children: Nottingham

Friday, September 4th 2009, 8:31am

Hey Ladies!

Just thought I would pop on and see how everyone is doing. I have had a good couple of weeks break, drank and enjoyed a few party's. I feel all refreshed and ready to start the fight again. Back onto the diet next week, so goodbye to the wine!

I am CD22, so just waiting for AF to arrive (however never had a natural cycle) and then should (all being well with my ovaries) be able to start 2nd round of IUI. Part of me is hoping for some sort of miricle, and that whilst relaxing and chillin I may have naturally conceived. If not then bring it on!!!!!!!

Rugrats & Loopy - Sorry your AF arrived. Sending lots of hugs to you both x x

Littleflirt - Glad you App went well, fingers crossed for monday x x

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all well. x x

JUst thought I would share a little quote the chaplain at work gave me. It really helped me the other week when I lost sight of things and my direction.

'There are many lessons that can be learnt from watching children learn to walk. Countless times they fall, cry and are hurt, but still get back up and try again. It's a sure reminder that what we want to accomplish may not always be easy. But persevere! (gods little book of hope)
G'Day x
babydust

Reg: May 7th 2009

Children: Hopefully soon - but count one Tortoiseshell cat!

Friday, September 4th 2009, 1:15pm

I had my IUI done two weeks ago today, and I feel like my period is arriving very imminently, the usual symptoms, mild stomach cramps, breasts hurting like mad, nausea, tiredness, headache etc, I'm holding out in the faint hope that it may be pregnancy symptoms. I have had no bleeding (as yet). I also read somewhere that you will start your period 14 days after you ovulated, in my case that is Saturday?

Hope everybody is ok xxx
Nicky :xxx3:

1st IUI 21 August :BFN:
1st ICSI :BFN:
2nd IVF March 2010 :BFN:
3rd IVF June 2010 Failed Blastocyst :BFN:
4th IVF Alturistic Donor Eggs, :BFP:

Miscarriage 6 February 2011 at 10 weeks
Baby Billy my angel :tears:

Friday, September 4th 2009, 2:13pm

CROISSANT sorry i probably didn't explain myself properly :snigger: I have to have a scan on CD3, to check that all is ok to start my tx, they said its obligatory!! So i need to get my AF this Monday to be able to have the scan on Wednesday as Friday is a holiday here and it's closed :sadface: also because the hospital only does scans Mon, Wed and Fri's.. But me and DH have been thinking that if my AF arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday then maybe we can go to my gyno here and get him to do the scan and if all is ok then i can start the meds :happy: I will have to ring the hospital to ask. xfingers

CINDY :P

LOOPY How are you honey? X

LOONEY I hope Maddie is better. I hope the sun shines for your weekend :P

LOUISE I hope your scan went great and you can get to do your IUI soon

Welcome KATIEBEE you will find it very helpful on here. Good luck

GDAY great quote honey!! I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself. I wish you a BFP either way (naturally :P or IUI).

TISHERS babydust :sticky: your symptoms sound great! Bring on a BFP Good luck X

NEXT WEEK I WON'T BE ON MUCH AS MY COUSIN IS VISITING US FROM AUSTRALIA AND WE WILL BE OUT AND ABOUT. I WILL LOG ON TO TELL YOU THE GOOD NEWS WHEN I GET TO START MY TX.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND NEXT WEEK XXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOO

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "littleflit" (Sep 4th 2009, 2:15pm)

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Friday, September 4th 2009, 3:44pm

Hi GIRLS,

just popping in to wish you ALL a GREAT WEEKEND - HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE :D

LOADS LOVE, PMA and babydust to YOU ALL!!

XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Friday, September 4th 2009, 6:58pm

Hi all...had scan and have two large follicles (sp?) one 25mm and one 17mm which apparently is good. Looks like mon might be the day for us then long wait begins! (Although will probably know straight away as my period symptoms start the day after I ovulate!) But you always hang on to that little bit of hope I guess until she arrives! Plenty of activity this weekend then :snigger:

Welcome KatieBee :D

Tishers fingers crossed for you hun.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts all this PMA is definately helping!

Have a great weekendxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

hula79

Reg: Sep 4th 2009

Children: herts and es

Friday, September 4th 2009, 7:09pm

Hi everyone

I have been lurking for a while now and finally pucked up the courage to join and post.
I had my 1st iui two weeks ago on sat so am testing tomorrow.
I am on cyclogest once a day [which has been crap feeling sick, tired, grumpy etc]

Since this morning i have been having cramps , so i tested this pm and it was bfn [i know it was early but i thought by one day] now i feel gutted.

i have been so positive and now just feel it has not worked, hubby has been as good as he can be but he does not know what to do.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
xx
TTC 2005
2 year mess about with nhs.
Finally went private
Unexplained infertility.
1st iui on 22/08/09.
Test due 5/08/09.

Friday, September 4th 2009, 7:33pm

Hello Everyone,

Haven't been on as much this week, my daughter was sent home from school on her first day back after the summer holidays with a sickness bug. She went back today though and is much, much better!!!

Big welcome to KATIEBEE and HULA79.

Hula it is disappointing, but try and stay strong and when you're feeling demoralised and fed up, then come and chat with us!! x

Littleflit - thanks for asking after Maddie. Sounds like you are going to have a fun week with your cousin, enjoy !! xx

G'day - good quote. It makes me feel quite humble! x

Cindy, Loopy, Croissant, slyfoxy, Lou, loise78 and anyone I've missed, hope you all have a good weekend x

9 months Clomid 150mg

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Friday, September 4th 2009, 8:25pm

Hula I am so sorry that you are feeling crap...best place to come for a moan! It is not easy but don't give up - it will happen for youxxxx

Looney- I am glad that your daughter is feeling better bless

xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 10:47am

Looney - sorry your daughter's not been well. Hope things asre looking up now - you need to get yourself a diary girl! :P

Hula - hi and good luck with your test. Hope you bring back a BFP for us all...

Louise - juicy follies. Good luck for tomorrow!

Hello everyone else...

xx

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 10:48am

Little - any sign of AF?
xx

hula79

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 11:17am

Hi girls
Thank you for the support

Well i tested yesterday and it was a little confusing, it was bfn but after 20 minutes a very faint blue line appeared.

So we are going to test again tomorrow as it will 16 days, does anyone think there is any point or am i grasping at straws.

Af still has not started but as i am on cyclogest i am guessing that could be stopping it.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend.
xx
TTC 2005
Finally went private
Unexplained infertility.
1st iui on 22/08/09.
Test due 5/08/09.

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 4:33pm

babydust :sticky: LOUISE

HULA not to sure if the test is valid after 20 mins if it was a BFN in the beginning ?( Good luck :D

LOOPY No sign of AF yet!! But she's on her way :snigger: if i don't get it tomorrow and get it on Tuesday i'm still going to go for the scan on Wednesday :P because i've been thinking i'm not going to miss this tx just because the hospital only does scans on certain days!! I will just tell them on Wednesday that it's my CD3 :snigger: i don't think one day will make a difference!!

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 8:36pm

Thanks...rather apprehensive - they have said they want to see me tomorrow for a scan even if there is no surge due to size of follicles or something but I hope that it all goes to plan...all this and trying to concentrate at work is so draining! I just hope that it all goes ahead- see what the morning bringsxxx

Hope you are all ok xxxxx You never know the timing might work for you too Littlefit xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Monday, September 7th 2009, 8:11am

louise - good luck today

hula - it's always worthwhile having hope. hope you get a bfp today.

little - hope af arrives - reply in your diary

xxx

Monday, September 7th 2009, 12:28pm

Unfortunately definitely AF for me, in fact big time, started with brown discharge early saturday morning, turning to faint red blood during the day, felt rubbish but still clinging on to hope that its just my body doing strange things. Sunday morning, severe period cramps getting worse to the point where I'm rolling round on the floor screaming in agony and absolutely flooding, clotting galore, being sick and not knowing where to put myself. I do suffer from bad periods always have done, except when on the pill which controlled them and now I take Spasmosal and Mefenamic Acid for two days before I am due and they cure the pain but of course this month I haven't taken them because of the hope that I was pregnant. I am so absolutey gutted to say the least. I haven't taken a test, my test date is tomorrow, my OH says I should still do a test but I cant see anything else but a BFN coming out of that. And to make matters worse since last night I have had the same dull ache in my right side which I had when I had the cysts before starting treatment. I really don't want to think that my one and only good follie I had this month did not burst when I ovulated (I know I ovulated and probably from my left with my six dud follies) and my good follie has turned into a cyst, I have this awful feeling. I have to phone clinic tomorrow and am tempted just to go there and get a scan to see if there is a cyst, the only thing I can think of is that it just hurts like before becuase of my AF. I dont think I can take any more at the moment and I know I'm a wimp.

GDay

Reg: Jul 15th 2009

Children: Nottingham

Monday, September 7th 2009, 2:33pm

Hi Tishers

I'm sorry your AF arrived:sadface: It is a horrible feeling when it arrives, and then to suffer with bad ones too does not seem fair.

I'm sending big hugs.:hugs:

Read back to my quote. Stay strong and keep hope x x
G'Day x
babydust

Monday, September 7th 2009, 2:52pm

Thank you George lurve

The quote is so true, got to pick myself up and get ready for the next cycle and start afresh and be postive about it, easier said than done I know but next time ................... who knows BFP? babydust

Monday, September 7th 2009, 3:01pm

Hi Tishers, really sorry about your AF... a week after mine. Was this your first IUI? PMA for next time.

I'd actually come on here to ask about cysts. AF finished around Thurs last week and on Sat I had a feeling like 'something was there'. Woke with pressure on bladder this morning but after going to loo it died down a bit. Just went again and more uncomfortable. It's not the pain I've had with cystitis but more of this pressure feeling inside and and internal discomfort. I thought it might be a bladder infection and phoned the doc. I have to take a sample in although not poss at mo, cos I don't need to go. Was searching online and came across something about ovarian cysts. Can anyone help?

Lx

Monday, September 7th 2009, 3:14pm

TISHERS - :hugs: X

LOOPY - I have had a cyst on my ovary and it did feel like 'something was still there'!! They picked mine up on a scan. The nurse told me that it was nothing to worry about and said that it was probably a left over follie from my last cycle. She told me that it would more than likely go on it's own during my next af...it took a couple of months but it did actually go on it's own like she said. It could be a cyst but it might also be a number of other things I suppose!! Can you phone your clcinic and ask them to do a scan for you...I think they check on day 2 of your cycle...a bit messy but at least you will know!! Hope this helps hun?! :hugs: and LOTS LOVE X

:hugs: and :xxx: to EVERYONE XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, September 7th 2009, 3:31pm

Thank you Loopy and Cindy :xxx3:

It could well be a cyst they are known to make you go to loo more often, and definitely after I had mine removed on my last cycle the day after I went to toilet (2nds) (sorry!!) I was in agony. I think I have another one from my good follie on the cycle and if it is explains why I didn't get pregnant, gutted to say the least, going to speak to clinic tomorrow and see what they think.

Can you not try and get your clinic to give you a scan? That would be for certain if you do have a cyst or not? Good luck, hope everything is ok xxx

Monday, September 7th 2009, 3:48pm

Thanks girls. I'll call the clinic tomorrow and see what they say. Also having pee test done immediately at docs, so will find out about that.

Monday, September 7th 2009, 4:03pm

LOOPY - :goodluck: with the clinic and your pee test :hugs: XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, September 7th 2009, 7:28pm

Hi all sorry Tishers for your af xx

I have been for another scan today and they have said that the big follicle was a cycst/ endo and not to worry about it!!! That is was probably an old follicle - what does that mean? So last few posts very helpful for me...not sure what that means asked if I could still get pregnant this cycle and she said that it will not affect that??? One good follicle on the other side 18.5 and another smaller one 11 just waiting for the surge now....if it ever appears. This is just so confusing don't want to waste a free go on IUI if there is no chance of it happening/working for us - any help??? ?( ?( ?(

Loopey hope you are ok?

Hope everyone else is good xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

hula79

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 6:37am

Hi girls

So sorry to hear that tishers try to keep positve.

Well did another test yesterday and it was bfn. I called the clinic they said you can go ahead with another iui or straight to ivf.
I think we will leave it till november as my sister in law is coming from america to stay with us for 3 weeks with her two children[18 month old and 4 month old] it is going to be absolute nightmare, its bad enough i work with children but at least i can escape home i wont even be able to do that.

Sending hugs and good luck to you all.xx
TTC 2005
Finally went private
Unexplained infertility.
1st iui on 22/08/09.
Test due 5/08/09.

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 9:31am

Hi Louise, sorry about your cyst, I asked when I had a cyst if that would affect me ovulating from the same ovary whilst it was still there and my clinic said it wouldn't cause a problem. You have two good follies there, fingers crossed for you and that your surge arrives in a very big wave babydust

Hula, so sorry about your BFN, Im completely with you I did the test this morning and it was a negative, have phoned clinic and awaiting call back from them to discuss next step, OH is on about us moving to IVF after just the one attempt at IUI, not sure but will see what the clinic have to say.

I would wait until November as well and enjoy the time with your sister staying without the hassle of the injections and thinking about scans etc. and I'm sure you will feel all the better and ready for your next cycle :smile: :hugs:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tishers" (Sep 8th 2009, 9:33am)

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 11:25am

Morning Ladies!

Thank you for asking how my daughter is after her sickness bug. She was right as rain after a couple of days and desperate to go back to school. Much braver than me, I would have milked it for all it was worth!!!

I'm sorry to hear about the BFN. I got mine on thursday and it is a bummer. Having my 10 day scan on friday (typical I'm going to be in a rush - scan 2pm and at a wedding at 4pm!!). So all being well and follicle depending I'll be having IUI again next thursday or friday. (i usually have it day 16, my follies are never in a rush!!)
I have decided however, that we need to pull our socks up. I haven't heard of any BFP's for a long time and I think it's time we had some. So come on everybody, get at it!!!!

xx

9 months Clomid 150mg

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE