You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: May 7th 2009

Children: Hopefully soon - but count one Tortoiseshell cat!

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 1:03pm

Good luck with the IUI Loopy babydust

I've got my act together now after what happened this morning at work, and spoke to the clinic and asked about going to IVF after the one attempt at IUI, she said sure no problem if that was the decision we had come to and we shall see the consultant first and get things rolling at the beginning of my next cycle (Expected 4 Oct but who knows!) but she said that treatment would actually take place on November cycle, I dont know what is involved with IVF, obviously a lot more than IUI but we are going to chat with the consultant about it all. Feel better now as that will be a big step forward for me.
Nicky :xxx3:

1st IUI 21 August :BFN:
1st ICSI :BFN:
2nd IVF March 2010 :BFN:
3rd IVF June 2010 Failed Blastocyst :BFN:
4th IVF Alturistic Donor Eggs, :BFP:

Miscarriage 6 February 2011 at 10 weeks
Baby Billy my angel :tears:

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 27th 2009

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 1:39pm

Hello ladies,

Sorry to hear about the BFN's - surely we are due some good news! How did the docs go loopy? Hope the pain is better.
I know how you feel louise, it's soo hard to concentrate at work with all this going on isn't it!
I seem to be surrounded by pregnant friends at the moment, 2 of my close friends have been for a little while and then my best friend called last night to tell me that she is too. It's horrible- i'm so pleased for them, but feel sad aswell that it hasn't happened so easily for us. Also those who know about the treatment are saying.. I didn't know how to tell you etc- and then i feel bad that they are worrying about my reaction and not just enjoying their good news! Anyway, that's my moan over with!!

Good luck Loony with your next IUI.
Me 32, DH 32
Male factor [zx151]
4 X IUI Sept- May 2010 (incl 1 abandoned) :BFN:
ICSI Oct 10 :BFN:
ICSI March11 :BFN:

DIUI June 11 :BFN:
DIUI July 11 :BFN:
DIUI Aug 11 :BFP:

GDay

Reg: Jul 15th 2009

Children: Nottingham

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 4:53pm

Hey there Katiebee

Just read your caption, and it sounded a mirror image of my life at present. I feel exactly the same, and then feel terrible to hear people are avoiding telling me.

To top things off a member of staff I manage is pregnant again. This will be her second since we began this journey. This week I will have to meet with her to produce a risk assessment, and organise her restricted duties etc. I am dreading it:sadface: I seem to ask the question why? so often these days.

But hey, no more feeling sorry for ourselves. As Looney says 'lets get some BFP's this month'!!!!!

Sending everyone lots of:dust: x x x x
G'Day x
babydust

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Craigavon

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 7:43am

Well pee test all clear and I phoned hospital and they said I could go for a scan if I liked but they wouldn't do antyhing if it was a cyst. Feeling a bit better since yesterday pm so now not sure if I will bother...

Btw, it's Looney having her next IUI - I've had all my chances - so big good luck to Looney! 88)

Sorry to hear about your cyst Louise. Sounds like you have two good follies there anyway.

Sorry to hear about your BFN.

Hope everyone else is ok
Hugs
x

Me 43, DH 38, TTC since July 05, unexplained infertility
3 x IUI Mar, June & Aug 09... :BFN:
IVF consultation Dec, discovered AMH 1.0 pmol/l, so unsure whether to cont pursuing IVF with own or donor egg... ?(

Reg: Feb 11th 2009

Children: none

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 2:05pm

Hi All

It's abit quiet on here. Are alot of us waiting on the 2ww.

I'm coming to the end of my wait, sat/sun I can test, af can come anyday now as I'm on day 12 after iui, but I hope it doesn't. I've no been that good this time round, the first 3-4 days after iui I was feeling sick, no certain time of the day, then I had stages of tiredness, specially from lunch time onwards, recently now, I'm having problems getting out of bed, feeling abit abnormally at first, but find once shower and breakfast.

Don't know why I'm getting these feelings but somedays I do wonder if some magic is happening inside, I'm going to be pretty disappointed if it's not.

Hope all of you are ok, sorry for those of you that have had another af.

Tracey
Me 39 DH 38 Unexplained Fertility
1st IUI 27th January BFN ( Had a bad insemination) :BFN:
2nd IUI 28th aug :BFP:

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 2:17pm

Hey TOSBORNE - GOOD LUCK...I hope it is there is some special magic happening for you :D X

LOOPY - really glad you are feeling a bit better hun, and good news about there not being an infection :D If it is a cyst left over from last tx then hopefully it will go on it's own when you have your next af!! Who knows what goes on inside our bodies though, they definately have minds of there own...it's might be nothing - just your body having a flid!!!! TAKE CARE :hugs: X

:goodluck: and babydust to EVERYONE XXXXXXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 2:34pm

TISHERS - GOOD LUCK with the consultant. We are starting our first IVF on my next cycle too...af is due around 20th September, but we won't be having Egg Collection until the first week in November (if everything goes ok!!) because it is a lot longer process than IUI. I am going to be moving over onto the IVF thread soon, so I might see you there :D Hope it all goes well and you get to move onto the next stage real soon!! XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 27th 2009

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 6:37pm

I feel for you GDay, it must be really hard going through that with her again. Our time will come I'm sure but it is so hard waiting.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your tosborne, lets hope there is magic inside you.

I feel like I have been waiting forever to get started with our first IUI cycle- but only a couple more weeks till AF due. How did everyone feel on their injections? Is it ok doing them and did the hormones effect you much??

K xx
Me 32, DH 32
Male factor [zx151]
4 X IUI Sept- May 2010 (incl 1 abandoned) :BFN:
ICSI Oct 10 :BFN:
ICSI March11 :BFN:

DIUI June 11 :BFN:
DIUI July 11 :BFN:
DIUI Aug 11 :BFP:

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 8:00pm

KATIEBEE - YAY you will be starting soon...although 2 weeks probably seems like a lifetime at the mo it will come in no time and then you will be tx-ing!! :D I think the drugs affect everyone differently...I had a few more headaches, felt a bit sicky and had a few dizzy spells but apart from having lots of pin pricks in my legs, it really wasn't that bad...I'm not good with injections so DF has to do them for me and I don't watch (cos I would pass out), but considering that, they really weren't as bad as I thought they would be!! :D :goodluck: with it all X

GDAY - it is so hard when somebody tells you that they are going to have what you so desperately want...I have the same thing with my younger sister at the mo...am pleased for her but am so upset and croos that it is not us...can't bring myself to see her at the mo!! It's a bit harder for you because it is work, but try and keep the faith and believe that your turn will come :D X

TAKE CARE GIRLIES XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (Sep 9th 2009, 8:01pm)

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 9:16pm

Hi all...well had a urinary infection-not going to plan!! so on antibotics but have been assured that treatment should still be able to go ahead. Surge most definately tomorrow as quite good line this morning. All these trips to the hospital are doing my head in and causing a complete nightmare at work! So IUI probably tomorrow fingers crossed!

PMA for some BFP this month!!! Come on ladies xxxxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 11:08pm

Hi girlies, just popped in really quickly to say that i started my injections tonight and i will go for a scan on Monday to see how things are going :D I will get on next week to talk to you all properly because at the moment i'm so busy with my cousin being here visiting us from Australia :D
babydust :sticky: [zx151] :BFP: VIBES TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 11:23pm

Hello Ladies,

Just stopped in to say hello and hope everyone is doing good.

Hello to all newbies.

Sorry I've not been around much just busy with school stuff, mother staying with us an everything else.

I took my last dosage of 2 pills of FEMARA 2.5 Sunday an for the last few days had cramping off an on in ovaries so hopefully means it is working really good. I start using my Ovulation Kit tomorrow to start looking for the smilie face when do see it call my RE an he will call us back to tell us when to come in to have IUI but of what we all got figure the IUI will be Sunday.. If don't see my Surge by Monday I go straight in an have a trigger shot so can have IUI done 36hrs later not no 24hrs. Getting things ready for our trip again soon. Got a 2hr drive to get hotel then will be ready to go to RE instead of having to travel an be tried an then do IUI. Want to be rested for that day.

Praying this will work.

Good Luck everyone and take care.

Praying the IUI is donen on Sunday but if done a day sooner. I don't care as long as everything looks good an we finally get a BFP.. I may sound selfshif but 8+yrs is a long time to wait for a BFP..

Check in later.
SLYFOXY :rose: xxx
Back trying again with IUI

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 5:39pm

Good luck slyfoxy. Had my IUI today...just waiting now! Feel abit tender :sadface:

Hope everyone is good - BFP Pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee!
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 5:50pm

LOUISE - CONGRATULATIONS on being PUPO...hope your 2WW flys by and brings you your BFP xfingers X

SLYFOXY - :goodluck: with this cycle X

LITTLE - YAY bigkiss X

Hi LOOPY, LOONEY, TOSBORNE, TISHERS, CROISSANT, KATIEBEE, HULA79, GDAY, RENE, ESHA, 2MUMS, CHAMPAGNE and EVERYONE ELSE :D babydust to YOU ALL XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (Sep 10th 2009, 5:50pm)

Reg: Jul 6th 2009

Children: 5 yr old dd after 5 yrs trying to conceive

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 7:51pm

Hello everyone,

Congratulations on your IUI Louise78. Praying you get a BFP, we really need someone to get one!! I have my day 10 scan tomorrow so hopefully have a couple of good follicles growing.

Sorry it is a short post, but wanted to pop on to say hello

xx

9 months Clomid 150mg
IUI June 2009 :BFN:
IUI July 2009 :BFN:
IUI Aug 2009 Cancelled cycle
IUI Sept 2009 :BFN:

Reg: Aug 19th 2009

Children: Praying for a bundle of joy

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 9:42pm

Hi Girls,

Hope everyone is doing ok, I know i have not posted in quite a while but felt if i had not much to say, but have been popping in every other day to have a wee catch up,

Sorry for all those unwanted AF's

Hope time fly's past for those on 2ww

:pray:ing for BFP for everyone.

I have finally reached the time for my first Tx, AF expected on Fri but it came early for the first time ever, So on CD2l had scan today and starting on clomid tonight. I know i have a long way to go but i am excited.
I am still on the Healthy living to try and lose some more pounds. Has any one had problems with weight gain on Clomid and Gonal f.

Take care and babydust to everyone

Natural :BFP: 02/06/11 SHOCKED AGAIN

Lost our little star on the 29/09/10 at 31 Weeks

Natural :BFP: 27/03/10 SHOCKED

4 x IUI Sept--Dec 09 :BFN:

Reg: May 13th 2007

Friday, September 11th 2009, 7:29am

Has anyone heard from Stacey? I wonder how she's doin.

Tosborne- Nearly test day then, any signs that are driving you nuts? Dont test early whatever you do.

Ill be moving to the IVF boards soon but like popping in to see how everyone is doing.

Have a good day ladies xx

Me 31
DH 40

May 09 1st IUI- :BFN:
July 09 2nd IUI- :BFN:
Aug 09 3rd IUI- :BFN:
Mar 10 1st IVF: AF before test- Failed
May 10 1st FET: :2ww

Friday, September 11th 2009, 7:44am

Hi

Rugrat it's coming to a end, but yesterday I starting getting period systems which is not a good sign. I was hoping that due to me not being well over the 2ww, that something good may be happening, but I'm not positive this morning. Periods are due either sat or sun, can test on Monday as day 17, but I don't think I will need to.

Tuesday have my appt to talking though the IVF procedure, did you find out when you could get on the NHS list, or are you doing the private route first. Good luck with it.

Good luck all with your iui or 2ww

Tracey

Friday, September 11th 2009, 12:49pm

Hi sadie1974 I put weight on when I did my January cycle, I was on clomid for days 2-6, then every day injecting with menopur, I don't know what it was doing to my body, but all i need to do was eat lol. I think I put on half a stome, maybe more, as I don't weight myself. But this time round, I have monitor what I'm eating and trying to stick to a healthy diet, but unfortunatly adding little treats in between.

Good luck with your IUI

Tracey

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Friday, September 11th 2009, 8:22pm

Has anyone experienced show after IUI? Is this normal? Please tell me I am normal because I don't feel it!!!
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 9:29pm

Hi Louise

I was just having a look on the net about IUI and came across this.

Sometimes spotting will occur after the
insemination. This happens because of an injury to a
small blood vessel on the cervix at the time of the
IUI. It will resolve by itself and does not decrease
the chance of pregnancy.

Hope it makes you feel normal :D

Hi to everyone else hope you's are all ok.

Getting my first injection 2morrow, nervous, scared and excited.

take care and babydust to all

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:32am

Hi guys

I'm now day 16 after my iui. I've not felt to great since the iui, but since Thurs I have been having period like systems, which is normal for me, as a couple of days before I'm due, I do get the systems, but it is normal all day/night then my period arrive. This time it has been on and off since Thurs, today is day 28 of my cycle and I do normally get a period day 27 or 28, so I'm due to have a period today, but now the period like systems have gone again, and no show. I really confused as I didn't buy a test as I was having the systems so thought well it's not worked.

Has anyone else been though this and maybe been pregnant, could the period like systems be somthing else. I wish I could read my body more.

Tracey

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:36am

lol just read my post again, not sytems symptoms lol

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 2:30pm

Can I join in??

Hi Ladies,

After many months of looking at this site for advice and comfort I have decided to join in on my 2ww after my 2nd iui.

I am 4dpiui and all looked good, but it always does!! My first IUI was really painful, but this last one went smooth, think I was more relaxed :innocent:

I was really positive last month, but I have found this month really hard and I keep blaming myself we can't make a baby, is this common? We have unexplained fertility, but as my hubby has great swimmers I can only think the problem must be me ;( I know I need to snap out of this but I am finding it hard.

Thanks for listening and good luck to us all xx
4 MC - High NKC, DQ A Match
3rd IVF - Immune protocol - baby born April 2011
Jan 2012- Shock natural BFP - due 4th Oct

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 3:26pm

Thanks Sadie -so I am normal then!

Welcome Lottie - yes all perfectly normal to have those feelings. I feel exactly the same as my DH as super swimmers and still no baby! Everyone, in this situation, has positive times and more negative times. Talk to your hubbie about it. After all however good the swimmers they have to have a good sense of direction!!! Keep your chin up - it will happenxx We will listen anytimex

Tracey - that's a tricky one. Think I would do a test and then at least you would know but I do not feel right and haven't done since the IUI (only on CD 19) so obviously that is common. I hope that you get your BFP xxx

Hope everyone else is goodxxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 6:22pm

Hi girls, I go for my scan tomorrow to see how my follies are going hopefully lots of juicy ones :P i will tell you all about it!!!!!!!

LOUISE :D Great news honey. I hope your 2WW flies by and you get your BFP. I had a little bit of spotting after my IUI the nurse said that sometimes it can happen and its normal. It was a brown colour so old blood. XX

RUGRATS Good luck with IVF i'm wishing you good vibes to get your BFP. Stay in touch X

TOSBORNE Hi honey, i think you should do a pregnancy test. xfingers that you get a BFP!! I think it can go both ways. You could be pregnant and spotting a little which can be normal or that your AF is on the way but is playing silly buggers ?( XX

LOTTIE Good luck honey and yes we all feel like that at times about being our problem. Just try to relax and keep up PMA

LOONEY How did your 10day scan go honey? I hope you have big juicy follies :D X

SLYFOXY How's it going? Good luck X

SADIE Good luck with your first injection. Don't be scared you will soon see that it's not so bad :D

:heart: CINDY, LOOPY

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 6:51pm

Good luck with your scan littlefit...hope you have juicy follies growing ready :D xxx

Yes it was old blood (and only lasted a couple of days) I think so nothing to worry about it was just that the nurse didn't mention that it might happen so just wondering. (The nurse wasn't as nice as all the others but nevermind - she was very rough and the IUI reaaaalllly hurt - is that normal?)
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 9:40pm

Hello Ladies,

Just stop in for a quickie,,LOL

We are over at a hotel getting ready to have IUI tomorrow morining. Seen my surge saturday so my IUI is planned for first thing Monday morning.

Littlefit how is things going for you hun? Been thinking about you a lot lately.

Loopy how is it going for you?

Looney how are you hanging in hun?

Well hate to cut this short but fixing to take a shower after been in swimming pool. Then we 're going to go out to eat at a pizza place. Tomorrow will be ordering in so can relax an rest after IUI. DH wants me to take it easy an rest. Will not be going back home until Tuesday morning so we can rest an relax a bit.

Love SLYFOXY xxx

Check in later dears.. :smile:

Monday, September 14th 2009, 8:15am

Wow already I feel better for sharing my feelings and for your comments. We have not told any friends or family so it is tough loading my hubby with all my problems, so big thanks :D

Louise - thanks for reassuring me. I think we had our IUI at similar times, mine was last Wed so will be good to hear how you are getting on. You mentioned you were sore :sadface: My first IUI was soooooo sore, I was shocked after reading most people say it is fine, but I think he was a bit rough. The next few days I was in lots of pain, I felt bruised inside and similar to when I had a D&C after my mc last year. But this time it was fine, so maybe it is just how heavy handed the doc feels that day and how you cervix is positioned. Just take it easy if you are still sore, I used it as an excuse to get some extra TLC.

Kelly - Good luck with your scan hope all is good, I look forward to hearing how you get on

Have a good day everyone xx

Monday, September 14th 2009, 11:32am

Good morning everyone!! :smile:

Littleflit- I'm keeping my fingers crossed you have some good juicy follicles. So excited for you xx

Slyfoxy - good luck today. I really do hope this new consultant works wonders for you. Relax and take it as easy as you can. xfingers

Lottie - welcome. And you are completely normal to have positive days and days where you feel life is so unfair. We are all in the same boat and a great help to each other, and if you're feeling angry/fed up come and vent it out on us!!!!

Sadie - congratulations on the start of your treatment !!

Tosborne - have you tested yet? Praying it is a positive x

Hope the 2ww isn't going too slowly for all of you on the waiting game...........x

Loopy and Cindy biggrin2

I had my day 10 scan on Friday, one little follie 13mm ;( so I have to go back this afternoon for another scan and hopefully it will have grown a bit more :smile: Just get a little annoyed as I'm on the maximum amount of drugs they can give me so when I have a poor show I feel a little disheartened. Ah well, as I know you will all say, it only takes one!!!! Will let you know how I get on this afternoon xx

9 months Clomid 150mg

Monday, September 14th 2009, 2:32pm

Hi GIRLS,

just thought I would pop in and say :hi:

TOSBORNE - ?( xfingers it was your BFP!! X

LOTTIE - a BIG welcome to you :D You will get lots of good advice and support from all the LOVELY LADIES on here. I think unexplained infertility is very hard because we just want and need a reason, but there isn't one, so then we question everything and start to blame ourselves, but it is not our fault...unfortunately it is a cruel little thing called 'nature', so please try and be a bit kinder to yourself hun because it is not your fault!! Wishing you LOTS of LUCK for this cycle. TAKE CARE X

LOUISE - hope your 2WW is going ok!! X

LITTLE - :heart: right back at ya!! Hope your scan goes well hun!! X

LOONEY - Hope your scan goes/is going well this afternoon. Thinking about you :P X

LOOPY - blowkiss X

Hi STACEY, SLYFOXY, RUGRATS, CROISSANT, SADIE, GDAY, TISHERS, KATIEBEE, HULA, RENE, 2MUMS, CHAMPAGNE and EVERYONE ELSE out there...:goodluck: and babydust to YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (Sep 14th 2009, 2:33pm)

Monday, September 14th 2009, 4:41pm

Hi Ladies,

Had IUI done happy in some ways :smile: :sadface: but not n others. DH count is still low :sadface: an the new RE said if this IUI failed not to try for 3 months for another IUI until hubby takes vitemans an be tested again on his sperm count. If no improvement then we move on to IVF.. So we will be taking a 3 month break from treatments then go back to have another SA done.

The new RE did say I don't have no problems with responding to meds. Today I had 4 follices which is GREAT :happy:never had that many. He also said the timing is prefect I started ovulating while in office so he said don't give up yet it could still happen but I'm right now sitting here crying due to it might not but am happy to know that I respond great to the meds..

If will keep fingers cross it works if not then will be waiting for a while. Tryn not to cry but it is so hard an DH is tryn to make me feel better. The nurses at the RE place gave me hugs to due to I was crying.. Tried my damest to not cry but it's hard.

Will check in later when not so upset but at least had 4 follices today. Maybe that means something..

Love you all gone to bed to cry..

Monday, September 14th 2009, 6:38pm

Big hugs SlyFoxy :hugs: 4 follicles is great news. The whole process is very emotional so allow yourself to cry....but then join me in trying to positive that this month will be the one xx

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, September 14th 2009, 7:41pm

Oh slyfox...fingers crossed hun and Lottie is right get it out of your system but it could still work.

Lottie had mine done last thurs so almost exactly the same - 2ww going very slowly so far but having a few period like feelings so not sure now :sadface: Wanted to punch someone at work today - no-one in particular - but I felt like either hitting or crying - hormones are great aren't they!

How are the rest of you? Scan news littlefit?

Thinking of you all xxxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Monday, September 14th 2009, 9:35pm

Hey Slyflox,
You Know what they say it only takes one, keep your chin up doll
:flowers: :chocs: and xfingers

Think everyones hormones are going a bit wild just now. I've not had my first IUI yet and just getting my second injection tomorrow. Am already having wee panic attacks, my emotions and thoughs are changing from second to second, one min i am high as a kite and then the next feel like a big failure.

Lottie we just have to stick together and we'll get through this What would we do without FZ?????

Louise hope time passes quickly for you

TOSBORNE How are you?

take care and babydust to ALL

Monday, September 14th 2009, 10:25pm

Hi girls, thanks for asking about me :D my scan went great today. I had 3 follies measuring 15, 14.5 and 11. I will do my last injection tonight and tomorrow night i will do my HCG shot and the IUI will be on Thursday afternoon at 3pm. woohoo babydust xfingers

LOUISE I'm feeling hormonal and tired, bloody hormones :snigger: take it easy honey and sending you lots of babydust

LOTTIE I'm glad you are feeling better for having us here for you to chat to. It's hard when you haven't told any family, i didn't the first time but this time i did and feel better for it. We are here for you!! My first IUI didn't hurt, thank god!! Sorry to hear that you had a bad one. Glad this one was fine. Sorry but i've forgotten :O are you on your 2WW?

LOONEY partee come on follies get growing!! Don't feel disheartened honey what you said is true IT ONLY TAKES ONE!!! Big XXOO

SLYFOXY Great news about your follies darling. Don't cry babe you have to be strong and now its important to be Positive and have lots of PMA XX

SADIE thinking of you!! take it easy girl, its normal we feel all over the place when we're doing the injections. X

GUAPA love ya XX

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 4:57pm

Hello,

Slyfoxy - try not to feel so down. 4 follicles is brilliant and although your DH sperm count is low, they wash the sperm so it is nice and concentrated. There will still be millions of the things!!!!

Littleflit - yippeee we are having IUI together!! Had my scan yesterday and they discovered another follicle of 21mm and my original one had grown to 15mm. So had HCG at midnight last night and go in for my IUI at 12 noon tomorrow.

We have decided that this will be our last IUI and we are moving on to IVF next month if this one doesn't work. Having discussed it with our consultant he said we don't have to wait, just to phone if/when I get my next AF to make an appointment with a nurse to show me through the new drug regime!!

Anyway, hope everybody is well and keeping happy xx

9 months Clomid 150mg

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 7:39pm

Great news on all the follies - good luck with the IUI Looney and Littlefit. Hope we have some good news on here soon.

Lottie - it is good to get it off your chest - that's what we are here for.

How can two weeks go soooooo slowly and I am ultra busy so can't even up the pace! Anyhow...waiting game :rolleyes:

Sadie - hormones officially suck X( Hang in there :smile:

Can someone tell me is it ok to drink tea while ttc - waiting etc?? Have read that it's not good can anyone help?? When waiting should you be cautious of things or just carry on as normal?? I have been carrying on as normal(but not drinking obviously) but should I be doing anything different ?( Sorry waffle waffle!! :O

Hope everyone else is having a good day xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 7:57pm

Hello Ladies ...Hope everyone had a good day :D

Louise - hope you are feeling ok, I am good, I actually feel nothing different and I am trying SO hard not to become the mad woman I was last month. I analysed everything and gave in to POAS everyday from about 10dpiui and felt miserable every time. This month I will TRY not to test early :innocent: Me and hubby are away for a long weekend, which will hopefully keep me busy. Take it easy xx

Littlefit & Looney - Great news to you both on your follies and good luck on your big days. Looking forward to you joining the 2ww (I am now 6dpiui) xx

Sadie - The whole process is really tough, I have injected myself the last 2 months and often had a little cry after, wondering how the hell I got to this point. Good luck with the drugs and I hope you respond well. My first month I had 5 follies, this month 2, but it only takes one to make a baby...xx

Slyfoxy - hope you are feeling better..sending you hugs xx

Thanks lovely people xx :happy:

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 10:08pm

Hi girls

Thanks for all the support, had my second injection today did it myself i was so much better at it than the nurse who gave me the first one!!!
Feeling better today must be on one of my highs!!! lol

Loony & Littleflit good luck for tomorrow, praying for you's

Hi to everyone (PMA)

Take care and babydust to all

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 10:43pm

happydance how cool looney :happy: YAY we can go through the 2ww together!! My hospital told me to wait until 3weeks to test, so long........
Maybe because my first IUI turned out to be a chemical pregnancy ?(
It will be great to be joining you two LOTTIE and LOUISE :happy: just try to relax girls and not stress to much about everything :snigger: you can pretty much carry on with your normal life but no heavy lifting/exercise and of course no alcohol :P hopefully we all won't be able to have any alcohol for a long time :-)

SADIE glad your injection was better this time. I'm having a crap day, hormonal wise!! Feel like crying sometimes out of the blue and get a little irritated with things haha. Also feeling pretty crappy from the injections. Good news is that i've finished for now and hopefully for good!! haha

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 12:44am

Hello Ladies,

I feel better today. Me an Dh sit down lastnight an had a long talk about things and went by RE office today to get more information about IVF/ICSI incase we have to go that route. Right now the RE said lets take it step by step. Our new RE is giving my Dh a referral to be checked by a urologist to see what is going on an see if can help with the movement of the sperm long with the count. The RE did say what the count was today since asked.. Count before wash was 12 million an the movement was 35% the shapes was normal an now after the sperm wash the count was 4 milliion an the movement was only 40%. He likes to see the movement 60% or more.

RE did say to me don't give up hope just yet it could still happen.

IMO his count has came up some it was 10 million now it is 12 million. That looks good to me.. Will say that my Dh sperm count last time was 10 million before wash an after 3 million an the movement was at 50% but that was from a different RE now we changed to a lot better one

Keeping fingers crossed this one works.

Good Luck to everyone an be thinking about everyone on here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SlyFoxy" (Sep 16th 2009, 12:48am)

aimeemee

Reg: Sep 16th 2009

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 4:37pm

Hello!

I'm here for the first time cos I'm in the middle of an IUI cycle using injectibles and I'm going crazy - so I had to go online and get some help!

Reading your posts has been really helpful, to know that others are going though the same thing at the same time is great!

A bit about me; 31, DH 38
Dx PCOS 2004 - amenoreic and anovulatory
TTC x 3yrs
clomid 50 x 3 cycles, unmonitored
clomid 100 x 3 cycles unmonitored
Confirmed clomid resistant

Sept 2009 started injectibes (Gonal-F) after a provera induced cycle
now on cd12 , am on 75iu now (was on 37.5)
Scan this morning showed LOADS of follies, biggest were 10, 9, 9,
Seems like it's taking them forever to grow :sadface:

Also, I just found out my mercury level is high, so now I"m scared for my yet unconceived baby! Anyone know anything about this? I don't eat fish!!!

Wishing you all babydust and good cycles!!
Me: 31
DH: 38
TTC: 2.5 years
Dx: PCOS - amenorrhea & anovulation
Clomid resistant
22/09/09: iui
09/10/09: beta scheduled - praying for BFP!

GDay

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 6:22pm

Hiya ladies

Well I finally have something positive to write again:happy: Today I visited the clinc after my break from treatment, due to over stimulating badly. They carried out a scan, and to be perfectly honest I was quite shocked. I was expecting to be prescribed provera and then have to wait for a bleed, etc etc........But not today! For the first time since my journey started, I have a folicle growing without any drugs!!!!!!!!

So they have sent me home with just a low dose of Gonal F (75) to inject for the next 5 days. I see this as a real positive, and that maybe my body is ready this time. So fingers crossed x x x x

Slyfoxy - Glad your feeling a little better, I will keep fingers crossed for you x x

Sadie - Glad your injection went better. They do get easier hun x x

Hello to everyone else, hope you are all ok. Sending you all lots of positivity x x
G'Day x
babydust

GDay

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 6:28pm

Hey Aimeemee

Welcome to the sight hun.:happy: I hope you find it as helpful as we all do.

I also have PCOS and have a similar history to yours. My first cycle was a very slow process also. I did not respond to 37.5 or 75, and it seemed as though nothing was ever going to happen. They eventually increased my dose to 150 and it was all systems go. Unfortunately I then over responded, and as a result have had to have a break from treatment. They have to be really carefull not to prescribe to high a dose, and do it gradual on your first. Believe me hun, it is far better to take it slowly and not over respond, as it is not pleasant.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you x x
G'Day x
babydust

aimeemee

Reg: Sep 16th 2009

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 8:13pm

Thanks for your reply GDay!

So, I just heard my e2 levels have gone down from 157 to 77 - the wrong direction methinks, :sadface:

I've to take another 2 75's and go back in for US and BW on Friday - finger's crossed something starts happening soon - but I certainly don't want OHSS, so I'll try and be patient!

What's the consensus on having a few drinks through this? I mean before IUI, cos I'm guessing it's not a good idea for afterwards!

Thanks
Me: 31
DH: 38
TTC: 2.5 years
Dx: PCOS - amenorrhea & anovulation
Clomid resistant
22/09/09: iui
09/10/09: beta scheduled - praying for BFP!

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 9:09pm

Hi Ladies

I hope you are all well,

Looney hope everything went well for you today doll.xx

Littleflit good luck for tomorrow, got my days a wee bit mixed up y/day. You know it funny you don't know what day of the week it is, but you know exactly what CD your on??? Will be thinking of you.xx

Slyfox glad your feeling better doll.xx

Gday thats good news about for folicle, Keep up the good old PMA xx

Aimeemee a BIG welcome i am pretty newish to this as well and i have had so much support already everyone is so kind and helpful PMA xx

Wee question i have my scan on Friday to see if everything is ok for my 1st IUI on monday. how many follies is good and what size are they looking for?

Take care and babydust to all xx

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 5:19pm

Hi girls, just popping in quickly to say that i'm now PUPO :D had the IUI at 3pm went good as far as i could tell :happy: Now have to wait a long 3WW until test day!!!
:goodluck: and babydust :sticky: [zx151] to EVERYONE XX

WELCOME AIMIEE hang in there honey your follies will grow :D Good luck and i hope you get to do your IUI soon :-) not to sure how to lower your mercury level ?( try not to worry to much, just make sure that you are taking folic acid!

Great news GDAY :D

SADIE they usually only want to do the IUI with one good follie ( so there's no risk of having twins) and they usually like it to measure around 18mm or more. My first scan was 5days after injecting and i had 3 follies at 15, 12.5 and 11 so they told me to do one more injection, then the next night the injection to ovulate, then a night of rest and then the IUI 36 hrs after the injection to ovulate. The follies usually grow 2mm everyday so i suppose i had one, even 2 good ones :D but because they didn't do a scan before my IUI ?( i will never know :snigger:

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 7:55pm

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your good wishes for my IUI no.3!! It went okay thanks, just uncomfortable both before and after. But it's done now and on the waiting game. Normally get my AF 16 days after IUI so will test 17dpiui.
We are going on holiday on Sunday for a week, so that should help the time to go a bit quicker.

Aimee - welcome!! Your follicles are the right size for day 12. I normally have IUI day 16, so in 4 days time they should have grown at between 6-8mm, so perfect :smile: And if you feel like having a drink or two, why not!!

G'day - how exciting have a totally home grown follicle. It must be a good one xx

Slyfoxy - glad you're feeling a bit better. The way I see it they find medical breakthroughs all the time, and who is to say the next won't be in fertility?! We live in hope!!

Hope everybody is keeping well xx

9 months Clomid 150mg

Friday, September 18th 2009, 9:13am

Hi girls

Just a quick hello as rushing to get to work now.

Little thanks for the information,

Update had my scan this morning i am on CD10 had my last injection yesterday all together 5 follies. I had on my RHS (3) 1.2, 1.1, 1.0 on my LHS (2), 1.0, 1.0, they didn't give me anymore injectons i have just to go back on monday for another scan, Please grow please!

Hi to everyone

Take care and babybust to everyone xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE